Shots

"What is it milady?" Atalanta asked casually. It was casual considering that she had a huge guy in an arm lock. Any further applied force and the guy's arm would be shattered into a lot of different pieces.

"We're going, it was a mistake to come here." She issued straight away. The Goddess pulled her two eldest hunters aside before flashing them out silently. Percy noticed the presence of an immortal closing in near him but he shrugged it off and put it down to them being across the road from Dionysus' bar. He came up to Apollo.

"So what was that pretty young thing's name?" Aphrodite asked him with a trace of girlishness in her voice. That very same squeal that she gave off when he first appeared at her palace.

"Diana I think. Strange, I swear I've met her before." Percy said with a puzzling look before realizing that he was simply not drunk enough. Ignoring the incredulous look that Aphrodite had given him, he went over to Apollo.

"Excuse me, I'll be back in a bit." Aphrodite said before motioning to the rest rooms. The boys nodded and once Aphrodite had gone through the doors, she'd flashed out and onto Olympus. She strutted right over to Artemis' palace, which was barely used, but she knew that if she knocked, the Goddess would answer the call and teleport to Olympus.

Sure enough, once Artemis had knocked on the door, Artemis had answered, wearing the exact same outfit as the girl in the club, except at this point, her eyes were a vibrant silver.

"Where were you five minutes ago?" Aphrodite demanded of her. Before Artemis could think up a lie Aphrodite caught her out. "Swear on the Styx that you weren't in Europe." Aphrodite demanded and could only smile wider when Artemis simply shook her head in dismay.

"Oh Gods!" Aphrodite exclaimed so suddenly it shocked them both. She pointed a guilty finger at Artemis, "You kissed him!" She exclaimed in more of a hushed whisper. Artemis pulled the love Goddess inside her palace quickly before she could cause a war.

"I couldn't help it, he'd set himself up perfectly and without even realizing its me, he let loose that he's taken a liking to me despite what the hunt is like around him! Aphrodite what have I gotten myself into?" Artemis paced around, a hand on her head to check that she wasn't sick.

"Well if my abilities as the Goddess of love are anything to go by, I'd say that the feeling was returned. That and I did SEE you kiss him before realizing what you'd done. Oh and he's not a woodland critter so I guess that adds to the increasingly long list of things that have started to emerge between the two of you. Just think, it's only been two days! Three thousand years of hating men and Percy has broken everything you know about men in two days!" Aphrodite laughed happily.

Artemis glared at the pink goddess, "This stays between us. Promise me on the Styx that you won't get involved, nor tell anyone, mortal or immortal!" Artemis threatened her. Aphrodite frowned for a moment before seemingly having a brilliant idea.

"I swear on the Styx to abide by your terms. I won't need to get involved, my domain has already informed me enough to know that this is only going to get better on its own. See you soon Arty, I'm needed back in Portugal, you never know what Apollo could be telling young Percy to do now." Aphrodite winked at the stunned Artemis before she flashed back to the world below.

The huntress couldn't believe it, what had turned out as a simple spying prank had turned into a serious problem for a Goddess that had sworn off love and the company of men. She groaned about what she could even do, it wasn't like she could banish Percy from the hunt because it was a task given to her by her father. 'Why have you refused his challenge?' Her father would say. 'Oh because I've fallen in love with him, that's why!' It just wouldn't work in her favor in any situation. The best she could hope for is that he succeeded in getting the girls to like him and he would leave to go to his own realm. That or he just didn't act upon what he'd told her earlier.

"Perseus Jackson why do you have to be such a pain in the ass?" She moaned to herself before flashing back to the hunters, changing her outfit before getting there.

Back at the club Percy and Apollo were surrounded by a bachelorette party where twenty single girls had started crowding them. "Perce, this doesn't look good for us cuz!" Apollo stated, realizing that they were crowded.

"Why do you keep calling me cuz? We're not related, I'm not even Greek?" Percy stated in confusion at Apollo's choice of lingo. Apollo laughed at that suddenly, "It's because out of everyone in my family, I'd rather have a chilled laidback guy like you for a cousin." Apollo told him to which Percy just nodded. "Fair play." He grunted. The bar had finally given in and delivered their request for drinks. Twenty jaeger-bombs. Ten shots each of the deadly liquid. It had of course been infused with a little bit of godly spice which would only serve to get them even more wasted.

"These women are relentless. Apollo, I'll save us with my awesome plan but one of us is taking the fall." Percy grinned evilly. Apollo noticed the look in his eye and gulped slightly.

"Last one to down the ten shots has to rip their shirt off and run out of the place. Let's face it Apollo, we've both got godly bodies, these women won't leave without a show." Percy laughed as Apollo accepted the challenge, grinning like a mad man. Soon enough they both downed their last drink. The bar keep who it turned out was Aphrodite now that she had returned, had been listening to the entire conversation.

"Well, it looks like a draw, you both have to do it, but before that." Aphrodite waved her hand at Percy before he glowed a dull pink. She'd just given him her blessing and now he felt all eyes on him and Apollo. They both squared up in the very edge of the club, closest to the exits so that they could make a quick escape. Just as they both took their shirts off a very unexpected event caused Percy's world to derail. Artemis appeared out of an Iris message just as the shirt buttons came flying off to reveal his near perfect body underneath.

"Percy." Artemis said quickly, not seeing the image yet. But as soon as Percy saw the Iris message, he paled and so did Artemis.

"I ugh... Fuck." He said before swiping his hand through the message. He looked back of Apollo who was laughing his ass off and nearly down the street as Percy saw the oncoming wave of women chasing him.

"Get back here Apollo you cheating scum bag!" Percy shouted, sprinting down the street of Albufeira half naked.