Ogygia

"There's never been two heroes... Not on Ogygia." The sweet voice called out. Percy groaned as he got up out of the crater.

"That's probably because we aren't heroes sweet cheeks." Armageddon muttered as he too got up out of the crater that his body had caused.

"What do you mean? I'm always sent a hero. It's the Gods cruel way of punishing me. I'm always forced to face someone who can never truly stay here." The young girl explained with a sad frown.

"Well, like I said, we are not heroes." Armageddon carried on before looking around.

"Where are we?" Armageddon asked as he slowly walked over to Percy and fused straight into his body. Startling the young girl who looked incredibly frightened at them.

"Who are you? And what are you?" She queried quietly.

"I'm Percy Jackson. Son of Odin. I'm the King of Asgard. Future husband to Artemis. The other guy was my Greek aspect. Armageddon. He hasn't been given any domains yet." Percy explained. Though that was a lie. The fates had indeed given him a domain. It had happened in the company of just the fates and the big three Gods. Chaos and Odin knew from the start with their omnipotence.

Armageddon was the God of the Apocalypse.

"I see. So you're a God that's been sent to Ogygia by the other Gods? What purpose does this serve?" She asked, almost as if she was rambling to herself.

'She might be insane. Can you feel the barrier around this island? The immortality is held within. Think about how long she's been here alone, facing rejection constantly. Just saying in case she tries to stab you.' Armageddon told Percy inside their mind. Percy almost chuckled at that, but there was a bigger question at hand. Who had pulled them in?

"Heimdallr? Can you see us?" Percy shouted towards the sky. There was a response but it was numb and feeble. This place was under Heimdallr's gaze but it was weak, there was no way that the Bifrost could be opened up to this island.

"It is weak Heimdallr. We will find our own way out my friend!" He told the guardian of heaven before turning back to the island.

"Your name is Calypso is it not?" Percy asked her casually. There wasn't much he didn't know now because of the knowledge that Chaos had given him. She nodded weakly.

"It is." She confirmed quietly.

"We must break through this place. I was not taken here by my own choice. Something very powerful has brought me here." Percy continued to ramble. He clicked his fingers and the obsidian black wings sprouted from his back now fully repaired. They spread themselves out with a satisfying stretch before resting once again on his back and the high part of his legs.

"They're beautiful." Calypso told him casually.

"Yeah, but they have a mind of their own and it's gotten me into trouble before unfortunately." Percy sucked his teeth as he said that, still gazing off into the distance like a scorned child. Luke suddenly came to mind and Percy had to resist the chance to laugh out loud at the resounding memory of his wings slapping the Greek demi-God around inside the headquarters of the Amazons right after he had disposed of Otrera.

"Right, onto the bigger questions. Who or what could be powerful enough to force us into a domain? We can't even access the void at the moment." Percy asked as he suddenly took long strides away from the two smoldering craters of sand that had glazed over into glass from the heat of their impact.

'Can we not simply try to force our way out of here?' Armageddon's voice rang around inside Percy's head. Percy considered it. If Armageddon used up enough of his apocalyptic energy trying to escape the forced barrier on the island, then perhaps the end result would be less dramatic. But he quickly pushed that thought away. He could not tamper with things as volatile as that. Odin had suggestion letting the situation play out as it should and handle it accordingly. Chaos had been very busy recently, she hadn't been very responsive to anything. Percy wondered whether or not there had been other issues that he should be attending to. If that was the case then surely Chaos' supreme power could summon him to whatever cause was present, right?