The Horsemen Arrive

"AH!" Percy shouted as he felt a sudden explosion of power somewhere overhead. Calypso looked up at him in surprise, unable to sense power like he could.

"What is it Percy?" She asked him absolutely oblivious of any danger presented to them. Percy was transfixed with the sky, his body went rigid in straight tension.

"Four beings... All at least as strong as... At least as strong as an insane demi-primordial I know." Percy grunted, "And I don't think they're friendly." Percy told her.

"HEIMDALLR! OPEN THE BIFROST RIGHT NOW!" Percy bellowed at the sky. The rainbow bridge opened up but it was weak, only one person could get through in time. "Go! Once you get to my kingdom ask Heimdallr to summon Artemis. Tell them what has happened. I think your home may be destroyed very soon." Percy explained to Calypso rapidly.

"But I cannot leave. My curse keeps me here!" Calypso told him. She was scared, and it was obvious.

"I am the King of Asgard, I lift your curse, now GO!" Percy was becoming desperate. She nodded weakly before disappearing along with the newly opened rainbow bridge. The God King glowed bright and split into two separate aspects. Both having specialty power in different areas of combat.

"What the fuck is that!?" Armageddon shouted in angst as he felt the unholy powers descending upon them. Percy was silent as he too looked towards the sky. Both Gods instinctively went to reach for Yggdrasil but it wasn't there. This was sure to be an incredibly painful battle if they were to fight without weapons.

Four blazing comets blasted into view above the island. "What the shit?" Armageddon started to laugh. Meteors were being used as a means of transport. Within seconds the four meteors hit the island, each blazing with a different color of fire. Out of those fires stepped four different beings each with incredible droves of power just rolling off of them in waves.

"Sorry, we don't have time for cold callers." Percy chuckled from across the island beach where the confrontation was about to go down. The four figures emerged, three men and one woman.

"We are the four horsemen of the apocalypse." One of them spoke up quickly. His skin was pale but muscled and his voice held a certain gravely tone. These guys were not to be taken lightly and both aspects of Percy knew that straight away.

"War." The one on the far left said loudly. The order continued to flow until they had all been anointed.

"Death." The man who had spoken first of all.

"Famine." The woman who looked equally as dangerous as the first two.

"Conquest." The final one spoke up. He seemed to be very Apollo like, and Percy knew that if they were ever normal beings, then 'Apollo' would have been the personality type for Conquest.

"Oh that's nice. What the fuck do you want? Are you the ones who pulled us here?" Armageddon asked them with brutally malicious tones.

"Yes. We have our orders. You two are the only ones who stand in our master's way." War explained. He was big, bigger than the rest of them, and had muscles that seemed endless in strength. These beings were chosen for their namesakes.

"You. Riders of the apocalypse. If you are who you say you are then you clearly know of who we are. Or did you jump into this fight blind?" Armageddon grinned for the first time since being pulled into Ogygia.

"We know that he is the son of Odin. A God, and recently the King of Asgard." Famine explained casually. She had two whips on her thighs, whereas Death had a scythe almost as large as Percy. War had two broad swords on his back and Conquest had a large war glaive, but also two hefty looking guns on his thighs. These beings were armed for bear.

"And you are his Greek aspect." Famine continued, though the way she said it made him sure that they didn't really know who he was. His smile broadened that much more.

"I am Armageddon, the God of the apocalypse." He told them. An eerie silence fell over them as the horsemen glanced at each other as if making a decision.

"We have decided that despite your domain being over our balance of all things, that you must not stand in the way of our master. The time has come, to release the apocalypse." Death told them. It was almost as if the pale rider was the judge, jury and the executioner but just as he lifted his scythe out of the ground two flashes appeared behind the Norse and Greek God.

"Am I too late to join the fight?" They heard the familiar voice of a certain insane primordial. Galo and Selene had found a way to get to Ogygia. There was a look of disdain on the Horsemen's faces.

"Hello brothers. It's been a long time hasn't it?" Galo asked them. His long red leather coat looked as brutally like blood as ever.

"What do you mean, brothers? Are they also children of Aether and Erebus?" Percy looked on with a serious look on his face.

"No, they are children of every Primordials power, birthed directly by Chaos. The horsemen are children of Chaos, but also siblings to each of us, or so it's said." Selene told them. She looked disgusted at the horsemen.

"Quite. We are not Gods, Titans or Primordials. We are simply the four horsemen, and our duties cannot wait any longer." Conquest looked angry at the intrusion of their private moment. The combined powers of ever Primordial? Percy highly doubted that they could take them on if that was true. But combined as one being, he and Armageddon made the second most powerful being in the universe, second only to Chaos herself. If Percy stayed as one being while fighting these guys though, they might awaken the dark power in Armageddon and force the apocalypse too early.

It was a risk that had to be taken. Percy clicked his fingers and they became one. Lightning clouds started to build up around the island. Selene glowed brighter than ever before and Galo was engulfed in black shadows that seemed to also give off light. Illuminating his multiple personalities, they all knew that the insane, significantly more powerful side of Galo was coming out to play.

"So what are we waiting for; the apocalypse?" Percy grinned as he charged head on straight into the horsemen of legend.