Leo Gets Lucky

Artemis sat in the wooden throne that sat at the end of her chambers. The view from the open plan balcony stretched comfortably over her entire kingdom. She couldn't face her citizens alone just yet, it didn't feel right without Percy at her side. She had been doing an inventory of everything the two of them had been given as wedding presents. The dragon egg her father had given her still lay comfortably atop the sapphire pillow that Percy had placed it on.

A dragon's egg that was attuned to the mixture of their blood. Meaning that when Artemis could finally corner Percy about a baby, the dragon's egg would burst to life and start cooking in time with their own baby.

She sighed before willing a crystal sphere into her hands. Something Hephaestus had given her; it was a hand held looking glass that could zoom in on anything Artemis could ever want to see. She had to keep her thoughts off of Percy for another few hours at least. Yet every time she tried to focus on something in the mortal world, one name continued to invade her thoughts and she found herself staring at the image of her fiancés' slowly rising chest. Slowly rising bare chest. She had noticed it before but had never faced any justification for finding his naked body appealing, and now that it wouldn't be frowned upon, she found herself unable to tear her vision aware from him.

There was a knock on the door to her royal bedroom that made Artemis jump slightly. It wasn't much, but it was enough for the focus on the crystal to change.

"Calypso you made me jump." Artemis admitted when she placed the crystal back in it's holder and opened the door. Had she stayed watching the ball, she might have found it somewhat amusing. A child of Hephaestus was tinkering with a floating war ship when he got an unexpected visitor from a certain Roman.

Bunker 9

Leo the lady killer was hanging upside down by his foot on the giant warship that had just about fit inside the newly refurbished Bunker 9. Even after his discovery of it, the other Hephaestus kids had let him keep it exclusively because he was a damned hero to both demi-god camps. Hephaestus had enchanted it to increase in space according to his needs.

Leo examined the Archimedes' sphere that he'd salvaged from Rome. It held power that he could utilize to finally make a difference to his ship. When they'd finally gotten to Greece and freed Percy and Kronos from Tartarus, Apollo had brought them back to Camp Half Blood, yet he never came back. It was Dionysus that had kept everyone informed of the events happening in the heavens. It had seemed that they had been forgotten about, but it was not so. Zeus had visited each of the heroes individually and promised that they would be brought back to Olympus at an appropriate time. They had freed Percy Jackson, the King of Asgard, that required a certain reward.

In Leo's eyes that spelled 'Argo III' but seeing as how Zeus hadn't pulled them all to Olympus yet, he'd retreated to his bunker and decided to build the damn thing himself. Not that there weren't any added benefits of such a task. Reyna had seen to it that he was still feeding himself. He may have opted to forgetting to do so on the count that it kept her visiting him, but honestly he could just magic something up from the Argo II's current kitchen.

There was a faint knock on the door but Leo was still hanging upside down holding onto the Archimedes sphere, trying to unlock it's varying secrets. "Come in!" He yelled from his restraints.

Reyna walked into the hangar like room and put her hands on her hips at the mess around her. "I'd have gotten the door for you but I'm a little tied up at the moment." Leo chuckled softly as he looked down into her brown eyes that were only a couple of feet away from his at the moment.

The Roman demi-gods had been accepted and celebrated by the Greeks just as easily as the Greek heroes were. Given accommodation by Chiron until they could find themselves a way home. Though for some, integration was easier than others. Nico was still barely on the scene of things, so Hazel opted for sleeping in the Hades cabin, not caring about the different aspects of her father at all.

Frank and Clarisse had got into a legendary fight. Clarisse had lost spectacularly before Frank had helped her off her ass and that was the end of their quarrels.

"Funny. You know what I'm going to ask you, don't you?" Reyna began with a somewhat mischievous smile on show for the son of Hephaestus. Ever since the Argo II reached Greece, she had been making things very difficult for him.

"For a date? Sounds good to me, I mean if you want dinner then I can probably cook something up now." He grinned as he lit himself on fire. The rope that held him aloft burned feverishly before releasing it's grip on the son of Hephaestus. Leo flipped and landed on his feet mere inched from Reyna. As he stood he found himself mere breaths distance from her lips. She seemed to have acknowledged this as well because the look in her eyes was one of pure gold to Leo.

Without a seconds hesitation he softly kissed her on the lips. They both broke apart with a disappointed expression. "I've been waiting for that since Greece." Reyna whispered in his ear ever so softly before she started walking away, leaving a confused smith child standing behind.

"I'll be back." Reyna called out over her shoulder before leaving the bunker completely.

Elsewhere, Percy's body bolted upright. He feverishly took in his surroundings. Nearly the entire room was draped in shadows that moved with fluidity. Either Nyx was tormenting him or this WAS Nyx.

"Percy!" He heard a familiar voice call out. He was right, Nyx materialized out of the shadows and wrapped him in a tight hug.

"What happened?" He choked out, feeling vastly different from what he remembered last.

"Those horsemen forced Armageddon to fight out his anguish and rage. If it wasn't for Artemis, you may well have destroyed everything." Nyx looked like she was trying to scold him but couldn't find it in herself.

"Artemis! Where is she!?" He suddenly looked alert. Black swirling mist had gathered behind him in a magnificent display of pure power.

"She's safe of course, she was the one who pulled you back into the man you are, but in all fairness Chaos did force your surge a couple of million years early." Nyx reasoned, making a strange display with her hands.

"She what?" Percy deadpanned. That wasn't good, whatever this surge was.

"Pretty much everything that you have come to know as power has now changed. You're going to have to rediscover what you can do, because I guarantee while you're now even stronger than before, you won't know how to use any of that power." Nyx told him.

"Right, learn new powers. Got it, now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to offer my naked body to my wife as a peace offering." Percy grinned before he was engulfed in black smoke. When it cleared, he was nowhere in sight. An immortal stronger than everyone bar Chaos was on the loose, and he was about as mature as Apollo on a good day.