Two Souls Become One

"I mean, over everything I'd mostly just call myself an anti-hero." Armaggedon told a group of women that were crowded round him. They were all listening fairly intently yet they could all tell that his words were possibly stretched.

"You're literally the Prince of the Universe, don't you think you should take a bit more responsibility for being a role model?" A voice called out to him. The shadows in the room seemed to all compact themselves to form a voluptuous woman that stood with her hands on her hips and a single brow raised in challenge.

"No I'm not." Armageddon responded incredulously.

"Yes. You are." Nyx argued. She'd been resting quite happily in Chaos' plane before Armageddon had randomly appeared, apparently feeling far more content with being a pain around this realm rather than his own. Granted Asgard was far more Percy's territory than his own. "And stop flirting with my shield maidens, your fiancée would tear down a realm to punish you." Nyx added with a well hidden smile.

"Firstly, I am NOT the Prince of the Unibobs, and secondly, I'm not flirting, maybe it would seem like that because of my unique personality but you gotta remember that I'm literally the polar opposite of what's become of the good old God King of Asgard, which would happen to make me a rebellious all in kind of guy." Armageddon flashed a toothy grin to show that he believed his point to be made.

"And with that being said, all that I am and have become, I'm not sure where I fit into the awkward equation of Percy and Artemis' impending marriage." He continued. Nyx took this into account for a brief moment before nodding to her warriors, all of them leaving on her command.

"Yes, Chaos mentioned that the two of you had done the impossible and split again but I didn't know that she meant quite to this extent." She was mostly pondering to herself but she'd meant for him to hear it.

"Just so that you know," A new voice pulled both Armageddon and Nyx's attention towards the door, "I'm apparently just as partial to you as I am to the part of you that reigns king." Artemis told him, except something was off, just the smallest hint here and there which told him that this was in fact less Artemis and more Diana, not that it greatly mattered in the long run. They too had been granted with enough power to manifest both aspects at once, they probably had a more unified control though.

"Because even though you're both able to split, thinking to yourselves that you're so far developed that you're two separate beings, you're not. You are still Percy, at your very core the two of you together are the same person, you just express yourselves differently." Diana put her hands on her hips, looking down at Armageddon with a mixture of anticipation and insightful content.

"He's the King of Asgard and I'm the God of the Apocalypse, not really seeing the leeway between us, not to mention that even though we're the same person, we're somehow Gods of two different pantheons. Explain that one." Armageddon grinned, loving the chance to rise to Diana's verbal bait. She was trying to convince him of something, it just wasn't obvious quite yet.

"I never said I have all the answers, come on. I got a message from Chaos, she needs you but you're needing in Asgard as well so here we are going to a meeting with the creator of the universe as half of ourselves on behalf of ourselves." Diana grinned, knowing that this much depth into the complexity of their existence was bound to give Armageddon a headache.

"I'll come with you just as long as you promise to never refer to us like that again." He said, rubbing his hand against his temples. He sighed heavily before getting to his feet, realizing that yes, he could resist against her and do his own thing but it just would not be worth it at all.

"Besides, you're a lot nice than Artemis, and don't tell me that you're one hundred percent the same person, you think and feel differently to each other just as Perseus and I do." Armageddon told her before marching through the darkened hallways of Chaos' realm. There wasn't a whole lot that he knew about the place.