Anomaly

"Oh for-" Percy cursed as he felt the familiar pull from a higher purpose. Chaos was summoning him, and it always seemed to be for really ridiculous reasons.

"I have to go, there is other business to attend to right now. Kronos, we shall free the titans very soon, this I promise, but it can in fact wait until I finish my duties to Chaos." He nodded to the titan king before increasing his grip on Artemis' waist line and shooting into the sky like a pure black firework.

"I'll look at the egg soon but you know as well as I do that there won't be any new developments because we haven't done anything." Percy pointed out as they flew through Zeus' domain with better efficiency than Zeus could probably uphold.

"But Percy! I want a child, I NEED a child, NOW!" Artemis argued. Percy seemed to be considering this for a moment.

"Hmm. Hmm... K, bye!" Percy told her before forcing her back into the kingdom of Asgard. He got a good chuckle at that.

It didn't take long before Percy was walking through the majestic halls of Chaos' never ending fortress. He naturally knew his way around but it still took a lot to conceive all of it. As he walked into the grand throne room he was greeted by a rather strange sight. Ares was looking rather intimidated by Aether and Erebus. Chaos sat sideways in her black throne with a bored look.

"Oh, look, Percy is here, we can get on with it now." She said as he made his way towards them. In between them all was a table with a constantly shifting war map. Of what? The entire galaxy. When Gods and immortals fought, it was always on a scale that could be big enough for mass destruction. At the heart of the galaxy was not a black hole like most mortal scientists had theorized, but instead there were twelve perfectly formed black holes that acted as a permanent prison. The war map depicted this perfectly. A sphere of which was impenetrable from both the inside and outside.

"I assume that's..." Percy quickly went silent as his question was already answered.

"Yes. My brother, Abaddon. He rests in eternal imprisonment for the sake of everything that I have strived towards. He, like myself, cannot be defeated by any being. To rid existence of such a being, it would require so much power that we would both die, erased from existence permanently, and without my subconscious keeping everything in flow, everything that has ever existed or ever could exist will just vanish. There will be nothing, no sky or stars, nothing to even contemplate, not even a darkness covering the canvas of reality, it will all be gone." Chaos told him rather darkly.

"And is that what Abaddon's goals are?" Ares asked. It was rather brave of him to be asking questions considering that he was the lowest in rank of all of these Gods.

"No, he would gain nothing from that, my brother strives towards my throne. He wishes to take up the mantle of creator, instead he would create and destroy. This cannot be allowed to happen." Chaos responded evenly.

"So what is our first step milady?" Percy looked over to where Chaos was now strutting towards them.

She sighed briefly before looking over the war map and formulating a plan. "You need to solve any outstanding issues and tie up loose ends with your personal life first Perseus. Your duties cannot be allowed to be affected by anything. Secondly you need to release the titans that will ally with Olympus. With Abaddon commanding the four horsemen, they will surely gather armies in which to distract you from them. When you have enough of a defense against any invading forces, I will separate the horsemen and you will fight them all one at a time and you will kill them all one at a time. This SHOULD be the last step in ending Abaddon's return. He cannot influence anyone outside his prison, not any other than his own flesh and blood." Chaos continued.