U-Turn

"I will admit,-" Percy began with his hands held up in defence while Artemis scowled at him from behind crossed arms, "That I did not see this happening." He breathed slowly, greatly fighting the urge to smile. They had marched and marched until they'd left the desert sands behind and instead found a thick swathe of forests, that was much more to Artemis' liking and at this point, Percy was not about to argue with her.

"We're in the Gods damned past, Percy!" Artemis bellowed, her eyes illuminating with silvery rage as she did so. She had gotten incredibly irate with her soon to be husband. Percy sighed with happy content before he looked back down at her.

"Yes, I know we're currently at a difficult crossroads, stuck in the past with almost no power left and no immediate way out of things, but I'm also incredibly confident in the abilities of my champion, and that of Alucard. I'm not sure how they'll pull it off, but I am sure that whatever they do, it will probably annoy me greatly." Percy admitted with another somewhat softer sigh before returning to silence, watching Artemis intently.

She'd opened her mouth to say something before the ground next to their feet had turned into a violent circle of blood red sigils that looked like they were on fire. Out of the floor, Tenacious was thrown, landing in a horrible position at the crook of his neck. A slender figure followed him out, long white hair billowing as she did so. She came out standing above the prone body of Percy's champion who remained groaning on the floor.

"Oh... Hello." Percy announced in total surprise. That was one of the Horsemen, Famine, who was standing over a totally defeated Tenacious. She stood there in silence with her arms folded looking incredibly unhappy with her predicament.

"Hey boss, came to get you out." The idiot champion hazzily groaned from the ground, pushing this thumb into the air to prove that he was still alive.

"I have so many questions." Artemis began with a sigh. She was choosing to ignore Famine who had been an enemy to them only hours prior.

"Well, we were all fighting in that ballroom, then I... Persuaded, Famine here to NOT kill me, then I persuaded her to help me reverse the effects of whatever insidious trap they'd set for you, but it was too late as you'd already been caught in it, so here I am, after persu-"

"We get it dude. Do I even want to know what you mean by that?" Percy asked with a slight cringe, already greatly expecting it to be a case of Tenacious being Tenacious.

"In an incredibly unexpected turn of events, we we're having sex whilst your pet vampire destroyed Death and Conquest. Now I have no choice but to reverse all of this, however, before I could tell this idiot not to take us here, he decided that simply pulling me with him would reverse it." Famine sighed angrilly.

"I take it from the way that you're telling me this instead of reversing this time trap that Ten had unknowingly just trapped the both of you here as well." Percy sighed at the pure idiocy of his champion.

"Your boss understands perfectly without me having to tell him, you... Are going to cause me great pain." Famine kneeled down, poking Ten's face. The anomaly simply grinned, being trapped in time was probably not the worst thing that had ever happened to him.

"We've still got Alucard somewhere in the right time, he'll probably figure something out, and there are other allies, right? By the way, what happened to arsemageddon?" Ten sat up abruptly, looking around in heavy set confusion. His clothes were ripped and torn, there were even some faint scratch marks on his skin. He had half a pair of cracked sunglasses hanging lopsidedly across his face. Had he and Famine found themselves in the middle of a summer break party or something!?

"It's Armageddon, and he says hello to you to, in his own rather colourful way." Percy muttered.

"So long story short, I can't get us out of this right now, I can and already have removed half of the enchantments surrounding us though, which means that your power will start to replenish itself, on the downside, I'm pretty sure your Gods of this time are currently investigating the power that this idiot put out." Famine explained, punching Ten in the arm as she did so.

"Awesome, time to go and piss off the past." Ten announced with an insane grin before vaulting to his feet and belting away from them into the midst of the jungle.

"Aren't you going to go after him?" Artemis asked the Horseman after they'd been staring at the empty path the idiot had charged down.

"Nope." Famine answered, harbouring a smile for the first time since Percy had met her on Ogygia. Percy himself couldn't help but sigh, his champion was in his own right a handful when they needed to be stealthy but other than that, he really couldn't fault him, he was great to have around if there was a war.

"Mother fu-!" The sound of the anomaly's voice was quickly cut off by an explosion that rumbled through the ground at their feet.

Whatever or whoever he'd encountered after only a few minutes had already tried to blow him up. "Wow, you Gods do NOT have good patience." Percy muttered before snapping his fingers. Within an instant, his wings had erupted from his back, shining from the small rays of sunlight that had filtered through the emerald canopy above them.

Artemis immediately felt the need to fan herself, it had been quite a while since she'd seen those beautiful black wings of his. Without any more time wasted standing around, Percy reluctantly followed the smell of burning everything.

It had only been a few minutes before the trio had found a huge crater with Ten's motionless body lying around. Percy highly doubted that there was anything in existence that could truly kill that man, not that it wasn't fun trying.

"Ah, the pain in my ass returns." Percy muttered when he saw the extremely hulking titan of silver armour standing above Ten's body. The large spear in his hand was what pointed Percy towards the fact that it was in fact Pallas that had mercilessly dished out some pure destruction in his champion's face.

A flash of purple light erupted next to them before Armageddon had shown himself for the first time in a while, "I bet that felt really therapeutic." The God of the Apocalypse laughed to himself. He'd probably wanted to do something similar to a good ninety percent of the people that he and Percy met.

"Who are you?" The armoured Titan asked them, standing above what he probably assumed was a perfect kill. It had only been a minute at most before Ten had bounded off and the explosion, that much have been a new record for him to have annoyed someone so quickly.

"Arrrrggghhh, yo... Could really do with something alcoholic right about now." Ten groaned before getting to his feet and dusting himself off. It had taken a few seconds before he'd realized that he was only a foot away from his attacker who was staring in astonishment through a silver full helm.

"That wasn't very nice." Ten had commented. He'd gone to unleash an extremely devastating uppercut to the Titan but Percy had beaten him to the punch. With a snap of his fingers, the King of Asgard had sent the Titan to the other side of the Earth.

"We can't afford to accidentally alter our timeline. We could fuck everything up, now let's get ourselves out of here. I'm pretty sure I'll have enough power to rip a tunnel through time and reverse the damage that's been done. I'm going to be so defeated after this." Percy groaned internally before everyone gathered where he was standing.

"Just don't overshoot it, time should be left as a one way street." Famine told him guiltily. She'd never have been the one to suggest a time trap, and she sure as hell didn't agree with it but when they'd found themselves facing the chosen of Chaos as an enemy, desperate measures had become a reality.

Percy nodded in agreement, forcing Armageddon to become one with him again. He felt the rush of power as he became whole, enough power to achieve what he wanted, he was sure of it. He'd felt so much healthier ever since Famine had come along.

Percy gave Artemis a curious glance out of the corner of his eye, she'd been quiet ever since the other two had arrived, perhaps she was quite liking her situation, being stuck with Percy having to keep themselves alive with only one another to rely on.

He was sure that there would be some serious reconciliation needed when he got them all back to the right time. He had a lot to do after all and in the coming days things were going to be hugely busy. A bright flash had engulfed them all before they were hurtling through the streams of time, only taking a few seconds before they were once again in the right time and place.

"Shit." They heard Armageddon's voice before they saw the issue. All of them were on the edge of the atmosphere around Asgard with Percy and Armageddon falling towards the ground, both of them totally motionless.