The Sky Court

Percy woke up to the sight of the sun bearing down through the end of his balcony. There was a mess of auburn hair sprawled out all across his chest. Artemis' sleeping form slowly rose and fell in perfect rhythm with Percy's breathing.

She looked so utterly peaceful when her eyes were closed and her arms were firmly wrapped around his body. They'd had quite the... Eventful night. He wasn't surprised that she was still asleep. He casually let his gaze fall towards the dragon egg that sat on the sapphire pedestal to the side of their room. He was watching it intently. How were they supposed to know exactly when it would activate if they were to have children? Oh well, it was just one of those things that he'd have to keep an eye on in the coming years.

Percy didn't have to fulfill any extra duties today, but he did have one specific thing on his to do list, and he would be damned if he didn't achieve it. He had to retrieve his gift to Artemis for their wedding. He'd already been bored half to death from listening to the Olympians as they all vowed to do something or other about their wedding. The one he was dreading the most wasn't the fact that Aphrodite was orchestrating pretty much every materialistic thing there, or the fact that he'd willingly allowed Apollo to organize a bachelor party for him. It was the fact that he was literally being married by Hera herself.

Percy decided to let Artemis sleep a little bit longer, she really needed the extra rest after the previous night. He silently slipped out from underneath her, covering his love up with the covers before walking over to the mannequin that had once held his armor. On it was the black armor that Chaos had given him back on Ogygia, it was pretty banged up but otherwise in alright condition. It wasn't really his style anymore though, besides, if he ever went AWOL again, it'd be a lot easier for everyone to reign him in without him being covered in indestructible metal.

Instead he donned a similar outfit to the one he'd been wearing yesterday. Soft black trousers that hugged his legs nicely, fitting straight down into some leather boots that came up to his shins. He had a nice crisp white shirt that stuck to his upper body, revealing all of the deep lines around his muscles. He knew for a fact that people were going to stare, but he took solace in the fact that he had eyes for no one else but Artemis, and she knew this full well. Percy disappeared in a wisp of smoke, desperately hoping that he was going in the right direction. When he reappeared, he was in a hugely built up city that was lit only with what looked like laps containing stars and moons inside. It was very reminiscent of the ideas and concepts that Chaos had about building an entirely new realm for citizens of ascended warriors. He rather liked that idea, a city for Chaos to have others to live with. An entire realm where her power rested, where she could be completely out of her slumber.

None of that really mattered right now as Percy began walking through the streets towards a large palace comprised entirely of what looked like black marble, the same deep color as the diamonds that had encased Baninir and Yggdrasil. He felt eyes watching him everywhere and a malicious intent in the air. Perhaps he'd be given a bit of exercise, especially after coming her uninvited. He knew the risks but he also cared very little about risks. He knew that if he pulled this off then Artemis was no doubt going to be extremely happy.

"Perseus Jackson. The King of Asgard I presume?" A deep voice boomed behind him. Almost straight away, every pair of eyes that had been lingering on him had left the streets, all fearful of the one who was calling him out. Percy turned, his face as stoic as ever as he analyzed the Primordial standing in front of him.

"I have to admit, I didn't think you would really be here." Percy admitted with a small shrug before he stepped forwards a little bit. The man before him wore a white suit and had long hair very similar to that of Zeus'. There were key similarities between this man and the King of the Gods.