Black Lightning

The evened-out battle had begun, except it was anything but even. These horsemen, these long forgotten Primordial Gods of the apocalypse were all based at a power level around the Primordials themselves, which to other people might have seemed like a lot, but to Percy, it really wasn't. The son of Odin was leagues ahead of everyone else, his power multiplying every day. The only being strong enough to stop Percy was Armageddon when they were separated and Chaos itself.

Galo was having a fun time going toe to toe with War who towered over everyone, even Kronos in his mortal form. And Kronos was easily seven feet tall as a mortal. Percy chuckled as he easily ducked away from the dual scythes that Death was swinging in a flurry of blinding speeds. None of them were strong enough to even scratch Percy's skin however, let alone damage him to the point of releasing his control over Armageddon. A sudden thought had struck him; these horsemen had their direct domain of power residing in the one thing that everyone was trying to prevent. Armageddon's release.

These horsemen had specifically brought Percy here so that they could do their master's will through releasing the apocalypse. He tried to break away from the fight but it seemed that the horsemen could read his mind as Famine furiously whipped at Selene's neck and paralyzed her from the fight. Conquest quickly strode over to War and did the same with Galo, except Percy wasn't completely sure that Galo was even still alive. Immortal of course, but currently he looked pretty unable to help the fight.

Percy jumped and kicked Death in the face before backing away. Famine smirked, like she knew something that Percy didn't. "Something funny?" He asked her casually.

"Just that you figured out our plan. And you must have figured out that we were playing with you and your friends. I mean really? Four Primordials and you really think that we'd be driven back that easily? Pathetic. You're supposed to be mother's chosen." Famine sneered spitefully at Percy. He realized that they were all about to monologue, so he quickly kneeled.

'Why are you kneeling dumbass? Just fuck them up already!' Armageddon argued inside his mind. He had a plan of course. He would release Armageddon and pretend that he was unleashing the apocalypse, knowing full well that these horsemen would only watch as their 'master' plan unfolded perfectly. Little did they know that Percy planned to have Selene join in, and what was better than a lightning storm and ridiculous amounts of light? Only a rainbow bridge would be able to prosper from that. The connection to Asgard ever stronger with one of Percy's generals on Ogygia with them.

'We're going to fight. You me, and Selene. A thunder storm mixed with the powers of light. Heimdallr can open the Bifrost immediately, and we'll all escape.' Percy responded. There was a slight hesitation in Armageddon's response, but it was there.

'And if we fail?' A brief silence happened because Percy truly didn't know what to tell him.

"If you fail." Conquest began. Percy cursed himself for forgetting that they could read his mind empathetically. "Then we shall release the apocalypse as planned, and you two will be consumed within your own rage. It was a decent plan son of Odin, truly, it was. But you done goofed." Conquest grinned wickedly. Percy realized that this was his last chance to avert the impending doom on everything.

"You know. You remind me of a few Gods. You've got that Apollo attitude about you, and your personality just has Aether written all over it." Percy grinned as he stood once more and summoned an ethereal longsword. It was just a standard longsword with the exception being that it was made entirely from purple and black vapor. It was beautiful, a final gift from the big three Gods of the Olympian council. It had every element of combat that Percy was able to wield. An emblem that depicted Yggdrasil lay engraved on the hilt of the sword with the dead center of the blade made from folded lightning bolts. The personified rage of the seas was engraved on the tip of the blade and the hellfire of Hades was the base of the sword. The world trembled in awe at the destructive capabilities of this one sword. Just above the hilt was the word 'Triam'. It was a shame that only Percy could see the true details hidden beneath the shrouds of vapor that the creation brought with it. He couldn't just summon things out of nowhere to their full extent, not with that level of ease.

"Boy I wish we could just kill you right now, but the boss man says that we have to release Armageddon out of his little cage you've set up." Conquest sucked his teeth.

"Try as hard as you want, you'll not survive a fight against me." Percy told them all seriously. A very dark cloud had begun to stir across the island. He lazily lifted his sword to the sky to receive the lightning that he had brewed but instead of a white gold slash of energy. A black lightning bolt struck Percy dead on and engulfed him in this new energy. He'd never felt anything like it and it was alien to him until he felt the calming tone of Chaos' voice.

"Sorry I'm late Perseus, I got caught up having this armor made for you. It's Chaotic Platinum like your old set, except I think you'll enjoy this new set more. It was crafted by three different sources. Forged by Hephaestus. Tempered by Wayland, your Norse God of the forge and finally it was enchanted by me. This is THE most damage resistant set of armor in the universe, use it well my champion." Chaos voice erupted from the heavens. That lady spoilt Percy rotten. Looking around himself he noticed just how improved this set was. His wings fit elegantly into the armor pieces.

"Like a glove." Percy mused. This time, the Chaotic Platinum had been tempered and colored midnight black and had a reflective sheen to it, projecting an illuminating black light all around him. He looked more prepared for the role of Thanatos than the horsemen of Death did.

"Try and start the apocalypse now punks." Percy told them as the very power armor-esque helmet slid down over his face. The metal skull telling people of what was to come if they faced him.