The Apocalypse

The battle fought was long and tough, but soon enough the four Primordial horsemen were starting to see some results. They had come armed for bear, but against Perseus Jackson, the son of Odin, it had not been enough. They were down to their last resort.

"Enough!" Death screamed in defiance, "WE ARE THE FOUR HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE, AND WE COMMAND IT TO REIGN JUDGEMENT UPON THE EARTH!" They all shouted in perfect synchronization.

'Huh, creepy shi- ARGH!' Armageddon screamed, his mind no longer his own. His true domain raging through his body. The apocalypse was nigh. Percy retracted his God killer sword and fell to his knees in the soft sand of Ogygia. His body unable to comprehend what his mind was going through. The body had shut down temporarily while the two colossal forces battled for dominance inside that head of theirs.

"Yes! Let him takeover Perseus. Let the apocalypse roam free!" The voice of one of the horsemen echoed through his mind. He no longer cared who it was, because they weren't even there anymore. All that remained was the brutally beaten body of Galo and the paralyzed form of Selene. Kneeling in the sand was a highly armored God. His body was still and his mind in uproar. Armageddon was rapidly gaining dominance and forcing Percy to remain the voice inside. Was this the end of his days all along? Was this what was to happen?

"Perseus, fight it!" Who's voice was that? A weak and feeble attempt to lift the head was made and soon the armor retracted, revealing the face. But it was not Perseus. Selene tried desperately to bring him back out.

"My name is not Perseus." He responded as he backhanded Hemera's daughter so hard that she crashed through Calypso's home. Ogygia was about to burn to the ground. With one last movement, Selene grabbed Galo and flashed out of there. The Gods had to be told. Armageddon was lose and the apocalypse was at their front door.

Line Break

"Rufus, bite him again!" Phoebe giggled as the gargantuan dog rapidly hunted down a terrified Apollo before clamping down on the God's behind.

"Artemis, call your guard dog off." Leto whispered quickly. Artemis pulled herself away from her distant gaze and snapped her fingers. Batarius quickly looked at her with both heads before diving into the ground and shadow walking away from them.

"What is wrong sis?" Apollo asked as he finally was granted a breather from being a God sized dog toy for the son of Cerberus.

"Perseus had been pulled onto Ogygia against his will. The problem is, what could possibly be strong enough to summon him somewhere against his will? He is the second most powerful being in the universe and I'm fairly certain that he is quickly going to overtake Chaos on that mantle. Only when she is fully awake would she be stronger than him." Artemis reasoned. Her logic was solid and Apollo sighed. It always hurt when he had to try this.

"I will look into it for you, but only to reassure you that everything is fine." He told her as he sat up and assumed a meditating pose. The sweat beads started to form from focusing that hard on such a small place. Suddenly his eyes snapped open and he jumped up.

"Olympus, now!" He demanded as his body turned into a ball of fire that went straight to the city of the Gods.

Once there Artemis looked around in horror. Selene was on her knees bleeding all over her left side. Galo was slumped against the marble floor of the throne room completely unconscious. What could possibly do this much damage to the two Primordials?

"It's Percy! He's out of control. That time has come already. Armageddon is on a rampage. Currently burning Ogygia down. He will not take long to escape that island and come here. A central hub of godly energies. He needs to fight for as long as he can. Maybe if we can access the void we can isolate him." Selene reasoned.

"Apollo heal her." Zeus ordered. The sun God nodded and splayed his hands before calmly working over her left side. His focus so intense that he didn't even bother making a joke or giving her a wink. He just healed her and carried on with focusing on Ogygia. The situation as bad.

"I can stop this." Artemis told them confidently. Inside she didn't feel as confident but she had a plan, and she hoped to hell that it worked. If she could get through to Perseus then she knew for a fact that she could calm him down. Take him back to Asgard and once there he would be back in power. Armageddon was severely limited in what he could do once in Asgard.

"Come Apollo. I'll need your help. Bring the sun chariot to my camp. Selene, you're needed as well." Artemis told her quickly. The daughter of day nodded and they all left for Artemis' camp.

"What's this plan of your then?" Apollo asked her quickly. The Maserati had been extended to have an extra row of seats.

"Selene. Get in and brace up. Thalia, Phoebe, Atalanta! I need you!" Artemis shouted towards the ground. A few seconds later they were all brought straight into the sun chariot.

"How?" Thalia began in shock, her face emulated Apollo's perfectly.

"You are four of Percy's five generals, and that makes me your Queen. Basically, Armageddon has been untimely pushed into his full apocalypse mode. My plan is simple. With Odin's assistance we're going to transport all of our armies into the void where Chaos can keep us contained. To avoid Armageddon actually causing any damage, he needs to fight off the negative energies that the horsemen had put into him. We will bring over our warriors whom if killed in the void will simply reform immediately in Valhalla. We can pull this off. Apollo, to Asgard. Heimdallr, open the Bifrost, we're coming in hot!" Artemis demanded from the front seat of the sun chariot. Apollo just shrugged before accelerating into the newly opened rainbow bridge.

The plan was simple. Isolate Armageddon in the void, have the five Viking armies fight until Amageddon was weak enough for Perseus to pull through with the reasoning voice of Artemis. She so desperately needed Perseus to pull through this one, for her. She needed to tell him the news.