Ballroom Blitz

He didn't want to involve Artemis in this, she wasn't VITAL to taking down Asteria after all. He'd asked Leto if she would help him after he'd told her of what his task was. He didn't explain the fine details of WHY he was doing this but she knew better than to ask such things of people like him.

After convincing Leto to help him to either persuade or defeat her own sister, Percy had gone straight through a highly disorientating experience where he'd locked onto Hecate's rather strange aura. Her origin of energy wasn't quite the same as POWER that the Gods and most other immortals alike were accustomed to using. Hecate's was that of raw magic, which to Percy, who could actually tell the difference, was somewhat confusing at first before he realized exactly what it was all about. Convincing Hecate to join him in his mission hadn't been difficult, it seemed that the Goddess of magic had a rather large hatred for her mother after all was said and done.

"So what exactly is your plan for this?" She asked him, eager to hear what kind of plan a mind like his was capable of conceiving for this specific situation. He took a moment to stroke the strong stubble that had grown over his face. "If I suppress almost all of my power, then can you make me appear mortal in the eyes of your mother?" He asked, looking up at her with his piercing sea green eyes.

"That shouldn't be a problem, providing that you manage to bring it down to the level of a minor God, but why would you want to appear mortal?" Hecate cocked her head to the side. She was starting to notice a lot of different details about him here and there, things that she couldn't help but find quite cute. It was a shame that he was already taken, though Hecate didn't believe that there could be anyone else more capable than himself to be the one to take Artemis' hand in marriage.

"Well, if I appear mortal then your mother won't suspect me of being there. I'll have Leto try and talk her down from her continuous assaults on Ouranos' Sky Court. If she won't listen to reason, then I'll take things into my own hands." Percy responded evenly.

"How do you even know where she is? If she's assaulting the Sky Court then what makes you think she'll even be on Earth?" Hecate asked, resting her hands on her hips. This was something that irked her. Her mother wasn't bound by the necessity to remain on the Earth. She could be anywhere near the stars.

"I can sense her. She's in Italy, about to attend some kind of grand ball. I don't know why, probably to recruit the three reasonably strong beings there. So make me appear mortal and I'll become a waiter for the event. Let's go, I'll bring Leto as well." Percy grinned before snapping his hands, having the Titaness appear right next to them with a confused look on her face.

"Oh, it's you. Are we going right now? I was just seeing Apollo, he wanted to show me hi 'haiku', I think he called it." Leto told them with a completely neutral expression on her face. Percy wanted to laugh at that but frankly he'd done her a service.

"Trust me milady, I've done you a huge favor by pulling you out. Anyway, we're going from my kingdom to Italy, we'll be going to a ball. That is where Asteria is. It seems to be high class and invite only. Hmm, I can solve that." Percy started mumbling to himself as he stroked his chin once again. Using the 'sight' granted to him by Odin, something that none yet knew about except the two of them and undoubtedly Chaos, he saw the venue, he tensed his hand up, a bright purple light coming from within before two golden tickets emerged. The next part was the fun part, everyone was wearing extravagant clothing, so he turned Hecate and Leto into the best looking women to be attending this ball. Truly they'd be the envy of many. Leto had a long sparkling red dress whereas Hecate was wearing a sleek black dress that cut off at the knee. Percy himself was wearing a waiter's tuxedo. Hecate felt the need to fan her neck because he looked amazing.

"Hmm, that'll do. Use your tickets to walk in like normal people, no need to arouse too much suspicion. OK Hecate, I'm bringing my power down, turn me mortal in the eyes of the immortals." Percy grinned before placing his hand on both of their shoulders. Powers or not, he could take them there undetected by even the strongest of beings.