He's WHERE?

Phoebe and Atalanta were led by Kinzie through a series of mazes.

"Please don't tell him what you saw." Kinzie pleaded when they finally got to the holding cells. Atalanta smirked.

"Oh I don't plan on telling him, I plan on telling our mistress, she'll never stop teasing him about it. Sorry Amazonian, but it is the art of teasing Percy Jackson, and that takes precedent over all." Atalanta told her like it was common knowledge.

"Whoa, 'bout time we're freed. That IS what you're doing right, freeing us?" Luke asked before setting his eyes on the two urban warriors in silver.

"You two seem familiar. Have we met?" He asked them. Obviously Hera's power was wearing off and he was regaining some sense of who he was before finding his way to the Romans.

"No." Phoebe said at once. Luke just brushed it off and thankfully that was that.

"Percy sent us. We're to bring you back to our mistress." Atalanta cut in. Phoebe nodded and left to make an Iris call to Artemis and start explaining everything.

"All right! Hey, where is Perce?" Luke asked, looking ecstatic that his friend had beat the odds in so little time.

"Tartarus. He defeated Otrera but knowing that she would just waltz out of the underworld he personally dragged her to the pit. I actually feel sorry for that old queen." Kinzie told them only to receive looks of shock horror before realizing that if anyone was going to survive Tartarus it would have been Percy.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go. We've got things to do. Oh by the way Kinzie, we lost your horse." Luke chimed in.

"MY horse." Hazel corrected him.

"Hazel's horse." Luke kept the exact same sympathetic expression the entire time, staring at Kinzie.

"And he's not lost, he just prefers to be a free spirit." Hazel explained, "Emphasis on FREE he bolted immediately when incarceration was impending." Hazel muttered right after that.

"Alright, let's get going. Our mistress will be out shortly."

An hour later they were all in the thick of a forest with a much younger looking girl.

"Lady Diana." Atalanta said insistently and somewhat forced. The Goddess shot her a very appreciative look. Diana looked at the demi-gods. She didn't recognize the chubby one or the daughter of Pluto but Luke she recognized very well. He had taken the sky for her when she had been tricked under it by Ethan Nakamura.

"By Percy's own request we have brought these demi-gods back unharmed. He was very specific that they were to be unharmed, and I promised him that I'd stick to that." Phoebe told her mistress. Diana/Artemis was shocked that Phoebe for one was so adamant to keep to something she'd been asked of by Percy. They truly were starting to get along. Diana nodded solemnly at Percy's decision

"Well unfortunately Percy isn't here right now and they're on a time limit for a quest. Heroes I shall put you back on track then see to getting your fourth member back." Diana gave an odd expression at her own words, a sense of worry for Percy was probably the most potent thing showing on her face. Diana snapped her fingers and the demi-gods disappeared, most likely to a new place closer to their target. The help of the Gods had so far been severely restricted. Artemis made her reappearance.

"YOU LET HIM GO TO TARTARUS!" She shouted immediately.

"Lady Artemis, be reasonable. It IS Perseus. We would have been powerless to stop him." Phoebe said at once.

Artemis calmed herself immediately. "I apologize girls but as you may have noticed recently, I may have developed somewhat of a mutual appreciation for our male hunter." Artemis looked guilty.

"We expected as much milady. We had noticed a change recently." Atalanta told her. She still wasn't laughing for fear of Artemis' anger returning.

"I'm sorry. There's unfortunately nothing we can do to help but sit and pray to Chaos that he returns." Artemis looked glum. Her godly aura started to rapidly fade. "I need to return to Olympus to confer with a few people." She teleported them back to camp before she turned away from her hunters and left for Olympus.

Olympus was somewhere that she didn't come to often unless there was a meeting. She preferred the company of her hunters, but as of recently, she couldn't be around anyone else because of a certain someone's departure to the pit worse than hell.

Walking through the silver palace she found herself standing in front of the bathroom mirror that covered an entire wall. She aged before her own eyes until she was in her recently preferred image. She was exactly Percy's age. Why shouldn't she prefer this? This was the age she was whenever she found herself kissing his soft yet firm lips. The sensual tingle that danced like electricity across her own lips whenever they were together.

"Where are you Percy?" She asked her reflection lovingly. Her glow was deteriorating just knowing that he was in hell. Even though he had ventured there willingly she still felt like a part of her wasn't going to return. She was so distracted that she hadn't even noticed the flash behind her until the tall figure came into view right behind her. "Miss me?"