Leto

He accomplished so much today in in such a small amount of time while Armageddon was twatting around with Kronos on Othrys. What had they managed to achieve in this time? Armageddon had gotten lost and Kronos had rebuilt a grand total of three thrones. Dumbasses. Why did he think they could handle this on their own? That was something to think about fixing later, first he needed to ditch Artemis for an hour while he went to go and free a special Titan.

"Artemis. I need to reprimand a certain dumbass aspect and a Titan King." He explained as he grabbed her shoulder and flashed them both to the hunter's camp. By now there was no one that gave them strange looks when they appeared together, that's just what we did now.

"OK, how long will you be? I'm thinking of getting the girls to go on a new hunt. Maybe we'll track down Arion, that idiot horse." Artemis told him playfully. He just shrugged. He didn't care if they did or didn't but they may have to face the wrath of Poseidon if they did. Even worse, they would have to face the wrath of an angry daughter of Pluto who may well end up summoning an arhis of undead ghosts to her aid.

"Do what you will Artemis but think about the consequences if you ever actually do set your sights on rocket horse. Poseidon may be slightly annoyed and Hazel would be absolutely livid." He smiled at her before flashing away once again. The darkness that surrounded him was incredibly annoying. He tried to summon Yggdrasil and Baninir on a longshot but to his dismay, nothing new happened. He would need to pick up a new weapon somewhere, even if it was just a simple sword.

Being a God King he found that his power over absolutely everything had increased tenfold. He could sense immortals all around the world and in various different realms if he tried to sense them and home in on them. Leto. That was her name. A Titaness who was imprisoned along with her brethren when Zeus toppled Kronos. She was not a combatant nor did she fully support the Titans in their wars. She was the mother of his future wife and needed to be freed from her imprisonment.

He walked through the cave, silently. He had less and less trouble with monsters as time had gone by. He found himself thinking back on his life as he stalked the halls of that cave. He started out completely unaware of any of this world, running from what he thought was merely a pack of rabid dogs. Little did he know that actually they were steering him towards a Cyclops that was looking for a tasty half human snack. Strange things had been happening throughout his entire life. his mother always told him that if he ever found himself in a life or death situation, that he merely had to hold up his tattoo and shout for Odin. If only Percy had known the truth behind his so called 'mother'. She was a lovely woman, really she was, but she was the one who took care of him after his memories of Asgard had been temporarily blocked for his own safety.

He never saw the significance of it, he could have gotten around to prove his worth so much earlier in his life if they had never blocked his memories from him. She was never the religious type and he knew why. Because more of them were true rather than being false. She couldn't stick to just one set of beliefs knowing there were others out there, so she rejected them, all the way until she met his father. She knew who he was of course, but still she was defiant to the end. Percy had always thought that was why his father chose her to be the soul of the tree of life. Even long before she was born the roots of Yggdrasil were woven through her. And now a decade down the line, she had been watching over him constantly, even going so far as to reside part of her essence in his very own weapon, or that was what Hephaestus had done at least.

The cave opened up into what he could only describe as Christian hell. Honest to Gods, Hades had nothing on this place. He clicked his fingers and his black angelic wings sprouted from his back. He still had no armor because he haven't decided on what he wished it to be. Chaotic platinum perhaps, but made in such a way that reflects greatly not only on his Norse heritage and kingdoms but also that of his Greek aspect.

Standing on a floor of spikes and hot coals was one of the most beautiful women he'd ever seen. He used the term woman loosely because she was a Titan and in her true form. He had only ever seen a Titan using their true form once in his life. He of course know exactly what this was because of Chaos' knowledge. She must have easily been fifty feet tall. Around the same height as Gaea's gigantes.

His wings hadn't fully healed yet from having indestructible chaotic platinum threaded through them for two years but they were getting there. They would at least be able to protect his back somewhat. "Lady Leto I presume?" He announced loudly from where he was standing. Glancing around the cavern. What a shit hole. How long has she been down here?

"And who might you be? Obviously not a mortal. A demi-God is unlikely but you know me. Please explain yourself." She told him. Her small movements seemed to have caused huge amounts of discomfort.

"Of course my lady. But everything can be explained when you are no longer in pain. I have come to free you. Do you accept my help?" He projected his voice confidentially and truly.

"I would first at least know whom I am accepting the offer of aid from." She seemed weary of him. Almost as though the Gods would come and offer fake promises of freedom to the various Titans.

"My name is Perseus Jackson. I was once a demi-God but not of Greek origin. my father is Odin, the Allfather of Asgard. I am no longer a demi-God but now the God King of Asgard and Valhalla. The champion of Chaos. Do you accept his aid?" He asked her, unfolding his arms for effect. She seemed weary for an entire second before she said yes. Clicking his fingers lazily, she appeared at his side as a God sized woman.

"Come. Let us go into the mortal world and eat. They have some fine delicacies that I think you might like." He told her cheerfully before flashing us away yet again, this time to the city of Manhattan, right below Olympus. It didn't take him long to find a nice diner where they both walked straight into.

"Tell me everything." She explained quickly with wide eyes at the world around her. He did, he told her everything that had happened. He pressed a finger to her forehead and gave her all of the relevant memories and collective knowledge about what she wanted to know. She just stared at him with an estranged look on her face for quite some time.

"You and my daughter are in love?" Was the only thing she could ask.

"You know about me and Apollo partying in Portugal and the numerous other things. I left out my two years in Tartarus but you know literally everything else and that's what you can't believe?" He asked her with a bemused smile. "Yes, we are in love Leto, which is why I freed you first. You need to see your children my lady." He gave her another smile. She knew where the hunters camp was, and she could clearly see the sun beaming in the sky. Apollo was never too far away.

"Thank you Percy, thank you for everything!" She let a tear of joy fall down her face.

"Huh. You're the first being to naturally call me Percy." He frowned before the waitress came over.

"Yes, can we get our orders to go please?" He told her immediately. He felt a strange tugging in his gut.

"Percy, is something wrong?" Leto asked him with narrow eyes.

"Yes, I'm being summoned... Somewhere that I have no jurisdiction over. Leto, you must get to the hunters. Explain to Artemis that something is wrong. I will try to return as soon as possible. Get Apollo to seek out Armageddon." He told her with wide eyes.

"Who is Armageddon?" She asked.

"My Greek aspect. You know this, weren't you paying attention?" He asked her, his face starting to bead with sweat. The more he fought against it, the harder it became.

"Yes, but I was only really focusing on you and my daughter." She admitted with a shrug. The waitress came over again with their food and he clicked his fingers. She reappeared back behind the doors to the kitchen. Grabbing their food he stopped resisting the force behind him and found himself floating aimlessly in a dark void. Where the Hades was he now?