Pranksters

Percy didn't stick around for long. "I need to return to the others." His excuse was almost as weak as he was at that point. Apollo had promptly left.

"Nuh uh, you're going to rest Mister Jackson." Artemis waved her finger in front of Percy's face. Percy pouted at how whipped he was. Artemis grinned and teleported the two of them over to Percy's tent. Inside it very much reflected the life he had led. Percy felt incredibly drained by the events that had happened to him and they all seemed to have finally decided to take their toll on his body in one go. He fell onto a couch that was somehow long enough for his entire body and wings to fit on. Percy lazily waved his hand and his armor disappeared. A moment passed before regular clothes rematerialized on his body where Artemis' eyes were just glued to his abs.

"Percy you look like your body has been carved out of marble." Artemis told him quietly. He had his face mostly covered but Artemis did catch sight of his cheeky grin. "Yeah? Take a picture, it'll last longer." He told her cheekily. She pouted before gently lying down on the couch and propping herself up in his arms as well. He automatically wrapped her in his arms before shifting his body slightly. A second later Artemis felt Percy's wings encircled the two of them. His feathers were soft and felt like silk, yet she knew first hand that they were almost indestructible. While Percy gently slept, Artemis started to absent mindedly touch the individual feathers of his wings. She hadn't really had the time to truly appreciate his natural beauty. Almost as if to testify his love for her Percy had returned and his entire suit of armor was now a magnificent shade of silver that glowed warningly. It had only been forty five minutes when Percy stirred.

"I really need to return to my friends now Artemis." Percy said sternly. She pouted her disagreement but there was no stopping that man.

"Truth be told I only let you force me to rest so that I could spend time with you." Percy told her with one of his heart melting smiles. She blushed slightly and Percy grinned when he noticed it.

"What are you smiling at?" She asked with fake hostility. He straightened up, "Oh you know, just thinking about all of the ways that I could make you blush so much harder than that." He responded without missing a beat. Her mouth formed an 'O' in surprise before composing herself.

"Some of them I can't follow through with because of a certain few oaths but I can certainly tease you." Percy grinned evilly as he covered the distance gracefully with incredible speed. One arm went through the middle of Artemis' knees and the next moment she was held aloft against the wall of Percy's tent.

"Percy?" Artemis asked with her completely hitched breath. The distance between them was practically non existent. She was forced to hold him by the back of the neck and just so happened to have a hand on his abs at the same time, feeling the muscle that was as strong as steel.

"Feeling teased Artemis?" The glint in his eye told Artemis that despite how much she wanted him to just take her then and there, he had already thought about the repercussions of that, and would never risk her losing her hunters.

"Percy." Artemis moaned slightly. She didn't even bother to try and recover her slip of surprise.

"I'm taking that as a yes." Percy replied. He took his arm away from her, but not before 'accidentally brushing his hand across her inner thigh.

"I have to go now. I love you Artemis." His mood changed so fast that Aeolus would have been proud. He kissed her on the lips before flashing away.

Artemis slowly turned her head to look at the mirror, Percy's antics had left her crimson in the face and her heart was thumping fast in her rapidly rising and falling chest.

"Oh my Gods." Was all Artemis could utter before her legs betrayed her completely and she slid down the wall. She couldn't let him get away with that, not after exciting her so much.