Capture The Flag

Percy was expecting them to feel betrayed. He was expecting a new found sense of distrust from the Romans, but Gods he was not expecting a knife being placed firmly against his man hood when he teleported into Reyna's quarters.

"Woah." He raised his hands in mock surrender immediately.

"You could have told us." She snarled viciously at him.

"Yeah, but then you would only have tried to kill him, and then I'd have to intervene. And trust me, I don't want to have to wipe out an entire campus just because two ancient races can't get along." Percy argued. The knife wearily was pulled away and he let out the breath that he had been holding.

"What of Jason?" Was her immediate question.

"He was in place of Luke. I suspect that by now he too has regained his memories. Know that if you wage war against the Greeks I will fight for the defending side, as I am right now with the impending Primordial attacks. So where is Luke? I need to make fun of him while I explain what's going to happen." Percy grinned. Luke was brought to Reyna's quarters for that exact reason.

"I have secured a number of defenses. The legion shall remain as a defending task force against the monsters. Aether has pledged one thousand light warriors who I will make converge the left flank to protect the left of the camp, obviously. The right side is being covered by my own forces. I shall lead one thousand Viking warriors directly into the horde of the monsters. We fight three Primordials. We have two of our own plus a daughter of Hemera. Oh, and plus me obviously. I shall take on the-" Percy was half way through explaining the battle plan when a huge booming sound emanated from outside.

"Oh for fuck sake that better not be-" Percy cursed as he bolted outside. He was greeted by the sight of many Romans all trying to take on his brother.

"Thor!" Percy boomed angrily.

"What are you doing here brother?"

"Why, I wish to fight of course. I will be with our warriors, we cannot lose with you leading the charge." Thor grinned at his little brother.

"Sure, the battle hasn't started yet, go back to Asgard until I summon the small army father has allotted me. I shall tell you the battle plan closer to the time." Percy agreed. Thor nodded and the Bifrost opened up once again, swallowing the Norse God of thunder whole.

"Add that to the tally. Like me, Thor isn't bound by your ancient laws. He will do nicely in thrashing monsters about." Percy sighed. His brother truly was a pain in the ass sometimes.

"OK, so we've got our own legions running the defence. A thousand light warriors on the left flank led by Selene, she knows them the best. I guess Thor can act as another general in this attack. He can lead the thousand Vikings in their attack against everything in sight. Nyx and Erebus are fighting with us, though they cannot directly fight the other Primordials by the ancient laws. Chaos is unable to fight at all, but I am here in her place. I can, and will take on the Primordials, hopefully we'll be enough. Between forcing Gaea to slumber once more, Tartarus to stay in his pit and Hydros to fade, I'll probably be pretty tapped out by the end of it." Percy sighed again.

"Perce, you're making Gaea and Tartarus sleep again but you're going to make Hydros fade, what gives?" Luke asked curiously.

"He's a massive prick, that's all." Percy shrugged.

"Whatever. As long as we're happy with the plan. Let's get some rest, the army will be upon us in no time at all." Reyna frowned. She was a battle hardened warrior, and the last of her line. All others would have carried on in their legacies, but if Reyna died tomorrow that would be it.