Awoken

Percy broke physics. Experimenting with his new power, he accidentally broke gravity when he visited Olympus. He walked through the streets and much to the dissatisfaction of just about everyone, there was no gravity left. He of course was having no problems strolling in his own bubble.

"What's going on!?" He heard Apollo cry out in confusion somewhere to his far right. He considered saying hello but frankly Apollo wasn't the twin he was interested in.

"Oh, I should probably inform the Olympians that I'm not at threat of murdering them." Percy thought to himself. He absent minded clicked his fingers and a few seconds later the general gravity had returned to Olympus.

He walked through the streets and up to the throne room. Nobody was paying him any attention which he thought odd. Not even Apollo glanced his way. That was incredibly strange. He'd never known Apollo to pass up an opportunity to take Percy drinking.

As he finally got to the throne room he knew that something was off. Zeus was standing there talking to Poseidon in dismay of the recent gravity loss, and neither of them had noticed Percy walk in. Could they not sense his energy or something?

"Zeus!" Percy shouted, trying to get the thunder God's attention. Nothing. Without further delay, Percy punched one of the marble columns in the corner of the room, turning it into dust. This got their attention.

"Who dares to disrupt my throne room!" The thunderous God bellowed. Percy just raised his eyebrow but realized that as he watched Zeus and Poseidon become battle ready and look around, that they couldn't actually see him. Was he invisible? He could see his own body perfectly. From the shadows he caught a flicker of movement and just like that Nyx had unveiled him.

"Hi." He said casually. The Gods quickly lowered their weapons.

"Perseus?" Zeus asked uncertainly. He knew all too well the problems that Armageddon could cause them, especially upon Olympus.

"Indeed. To prevent me from wiping out everything in the universe, Chaos had forced my surge. I have lost all of my previous powers and now I have some new ones, but I don't know what they are yet. Chaos won't tell me. Sorry about the gravity... That was me. And the column, though I just punched that to try and get your attention. I didn't realize that I was invisible though." Percy reasoned.

"Well." Zeus breathed a sigh of relief, "It's good to have you back Perseus. Though I fear my own daughters wrath if I do not send you to her immediately." Zeus smiled good naturedly as he clicked his fingers. Percy was suddenly engulfed in a white light.

"What was that?" Percy asked calmly. Zeus smiled even wider. "A blessing for each member of this council. You can discover them as you go along but if you ever find yourself in need of some guidance. Don't hesitate to speak to myself or Hestia." Zeus gave the King of Asgard one last smile before he disappeared in a thunder clap.

"My lord." Poseidon bowed low, before coming closer. "We watched your battle from here. Unfortunately none of us would have made any difference to your fight, nor would our forces be revived. You almost wiped your own father from existence. Almost. What of you master weapons?" There was a silence as Percy thought to himself of what had happened to his weapons.

He clenched his hands together and concentrated for a few seconds. A bright purple light had erupted from within before a dull black light died out from within. Poseidon sent him a careful glance before continuing to watch his hands.

Percy opened up his palm to reveal a chunk of liquid metal bubbling happily in his palm. There was no heat coming from it, it was just as it was. A few seconds later Percy let it make it's way across his arm and up his shoulder.

"It doesn't know what it wants to become just yet." Percy chuckled.

"What is it?" Poseidon asked him casually. He'd gotten past the weird things by now.

"A temporary weapon until I can see about getting Yggdrasil and Baninir back. Though, unfortunately this one will not be able to change form, it will reflect just who I am. It also won't be silver but I'm sure that Artemis can forgive me on that one." Percy laughed once more. The metal faded from view and Percy let his arm fall to his side.

"And don't call me my lord, it's just personal preference. I'm equal to Gods, Kings and regular mortals. It is only Chaos that should be regarded as such without hesitation." Percy explain with a smile.

"Of course Percy. You really should get going though. I fear my niece just as much as Zeus does." Poseidon made sure that it would not be his fault, for after that was said he turned into a seabreeze and disappeared.

"Right after one thing." Percy muttered as he made his way over to the hearth at the center of the fire.

"Where the last Goddess stands." He muttered to himself. Just then the fires blazed and a less known Olympian emerged. The eldest of the Gods, she emerged and smiled warmly at Perseus.

"I know what you will ask of me. I cannot give you a definite answer. You must just let it shape itself. It will be how you are seen for the rest of eternity however, so make sure they're the right color." She almost giggled at herself.

"Yes of course. I genuinely don't really know what's going to happen once I go near them again. They might just remain the same." Percy mused as he willingly sat down on the fire.

"Huh, so it's true." He grinned.

"Yes, my brother had asked each of us to bless you on your return. We were all aware of this. Unfortunately though..." Hestia hesitated.

"What?"

"Dionysus could not resolve the mental issue with Armageddon. He is an entirely new aspect and as such he has a God sized insanity. It is something that Dionysus cannot resolve." Hestia smiled sadly at Percy.

"What does that mean exactly?"

"It means that ever so slowly Armageddon will deteriorate. You will eventually be overburdened with the rage and anguish that he naturally builds up. It is not his fault, but ever millennia, you will be repeating the same cycle over and over again. His insanity will slowly takeover, unless..." Hestia hesitated once again.

"Unless what lady Hestia? I truly wish to hear this." Percy reasoned casually.

"Being the King of Asgard AND the Chaos' chosen you are naturally powerful enough to split your aspects and have no negative effects, however if you were to force yourself to be permanently fused in mentality you would share the burden of his insanity. Instead of having gather armies to fight yourself, you would simply have a much smaller bout of insanity to deal with." She told him with warmth in her heart. This approach would also save lives in the long run.

"I can deal with that if necessary, but you make it sound like there will be negative effects." Percy asked in confusion.

"Oh there are. You may find that seeing as is an aspect, he will be strong enough to takeover for small amounts of time. This could either be good or bad because he is clearly the stronger of the two of you. Do not take this decision lightly." She warned him.

"See I would think it through lady Hestia." Percy began. His eyes flashed black before turning purple. A purple streak ran through his hair.

"But we already decided that this is the best way to go. I do not want to hurt anybody for I am at my core; still Percy Jackson." Armageddon explained.

"Idiots. The pair of you, but I suppose that this is the best way. Now go, your wife needs you." Hestia scolded the two of them. Armageddon smirked before they were gone. A few wisps of obsidian black smoke left behind was the only trace that they had been there in the first place.