Splitting Duties

Deciding that there had been enough commotion for one day, Percy led Artemis back to the royal chambers. They were going to spend the night in Asgard, then they would go to Chaos' realm and visit Chaos and the other allied Primordials. Percy walked into the master bedroom. A huge bed that flowed gracefully was the centerpiece that overlooked the long room. At the far end of the room, the wall broke off into a wide window that overlooked their kingdom completely. There were other items of furnishings but as it was, it appeared that as they were both war orientated Gods, that it was more combat effective pieces than books and desks. That didn't mean to say that their chambers were completely barbaric. On the far left side was a large oaken desk with a number of books and scrolls. The moment they were both inside they let out a breathe of relief.

"It feels good to be free." Percy sighed. He casually walked over to a mannequin that he pointed out, his hand only millimeters away from touching the actual statue. It morphed to form his body shape perfectly. He them proceeded to summon bits and pieces of his armor, but as it came it was clear that he still could not undo Tartarus' magic. The armor that appeared was nothing more than Chaotic platinum chains that hung around the mannequin casually. A stygian iron helmet also appeared.

"Hmm. Must speak to Chaos about that. She made them disappear but she could not restore them." He grunted casually. Quickly realizing something he spun around to Artemis. "That one there, get your hand as close to it without touching it as possible. It shall morph to your body perfectly. You can rest armor on it." He explained as he walked over. She nodded and done so. She turned back to face him.

"Well it's handy, but I'm not undressing in front of you. We aren't yet married Perseus and I'm still the God of chastity, so you, my fiancé, are going to have to wait." She said with seductive tone. She was confused when he just laughed at her attempt though.

"OK, a couple of things. Firstly, if I can outright resist Aphrodite's strongest attempt at charmspeak, then I resist yours. Second, you don't have to undress. You're a Goddess, and a Goddess Queen. You may not realize but you've got droves more power than you had before. If my armor was working I'd show you, but as it is you'll just have to try with something else until you're confident enough to do it with what you're wearing." Percy smiled brightly. She followed his words, but barely. With a snap of his fingers Artemis felt her clothes change slightly as Percy made sure that they were the perfect measurement on her body. In that moment she found herself getting hot in the cheeks with his eyes rolling over hey body. She noticed mortal clothes form underneath the Imperial gold amour that formed on top.

"OK, you've got clothes on underneath the armor, so give it a shot." He told her casually. She focused and was surprised to find that it came as naturally as flashing around. The golden armor appeared a moment later on the mannequin.

"It's simple really, just think about it and it'll happen. Just make sure you summon clothes under whatever you're planning on putting on your statue." Percy explained. With another snap of his fingers his clothes changed once more. He was wearing long thick track pants that looked warm, and a tight fitting short sleeve tee shirt. He quickly walked over to the big desk before sitting down. The desk was a new addition to the room it seemed.

"That's cheeky. Athena gave us quite a few gifts it seems. This is like a miniature library that can summon anything from the one in the palace." Percy commented casually. He was pretty happy with this actually. He turned his head slightly when he felt a pair of hands reach down and hug him from behind. He sat back and sighed.

"One day of freedom and I've got so much to do." Percy told her as he held onto her slender arms.

"Then forget it. Come on, we're both tired." She told him. He knew he couldn't argue, she truly was the driving force behind him. He noticed that she was wearing very little once again, like the time she'd teased him back in his tent.