Undercover Boss

Percy walked up to the bar, he noticed out of the corner of his eye the look he got from the girl in the silver dress and he knew that he'd already gotten her interested in him. The next thing that happened was just liquid gold for him. He heard a commotion coming from one of the girl's friends. It seemed that some guy wasn't taking no for an answer.

"Hey Perce, I saw the look you gave that girl's friend, why don't you go and help her out." Apollo laughed merrily, the alcohol clearly taking just as much effect in his system than it would have in any others. Percy laughed before downing his drink and walking over, ignoring the looks that the girl in the silver dress was giving him, instead he strutted right over to where the two girls that had matching dresses where desperately trying to get rid of the creep. He noticed that they looked very familiar but he couldn't quite place it due to him having drunk quite a lot at this point.

"Hey." He said casually, getting everyone's attention, "I think they want you to leave them alone." He said with a smile present on his handsome face the entire time. The guy's nose scrunched up in anger. "Oh yeah? And who are you meant to be? Their boyfriend?" The creep asked him angrily. Percy responded without hesitation. "I'd be a seriously lucky man if I was, but alas I'm not, but that doesn't change the fact that it's clear they want nothing to do with you so beat it." He said, becoming a measure more serious towards the end of the sentence. He locked eyes with the drunk creep and the lightning flashed in his eyes once more. Apart from capturing women's attention it also served to intimidate potential opponents quite well. The man just growled at this.

"Oh yeah? You must think you're so tough, bring it punk!" The guy swung his fist at Percy who just muttered about it being ridiculously slow as he caught the man's fist with no effort whatsoever. He simply applied pressure to the captured fist until the man almost screamed. "Apologize to these three beautiful ladies." Percy ordered him. It took the drunk no hesitation to apologize and leave cradling his severely broken fist.

"Sorry about that ladies, any of you want a drink?" He asked, looking between them, but truthfully he'd been talking to the woman he'd locked eyes with to begin. Artemis waved her hand at Phoebe and Atalanta whom had been told to mingle before that asshole appeared.

"Sure." Artemis replied casually, leading Percy to the bar. Percy was still oblivious to who this girl was.

"So if I'm buying you a drink do I get a name to go with that?" He asked her with a smile. She hadn't seen him smile like this before. Sure she'd seen him laughing despite being buried up to his neck in dirt from her hunters, but this was a genuine smile, and she felt like melting underneath his emerald gaze. She considered giving him her real name just to see what he'd do but that would just make the entire thing awkward. No, she couldn't give herself away, at least not this early on.

"Diana, my name is Diana, and yours?" She asked, resuming the act. She saw him pause for a second. He couldn't have pieced that together, surely? She'd purposely pulled the mist over her eyes to cover the silver irises as well, there was no way this boy was that smart.

"That's funny, I swear I've heard that name recently. Oh well. Perseus. People have recently taken to calling me the Odinson though." He shrugged like that was no big deal. So Percy was using the same chat up lines as Apollo? Going for the God theme. Artemis realized that Percy called himself Perseus, the temptation to reveal herself and never let him live it down was too tempting.

"So what do you do Perseus?" She asked, going along with it, once they had gotten their drinks. The music was loud and Artemis noticed something fizzing in the bottom of Percy's drink. Had he just been drugged? She looked up across the bar to see Apollo and Aphrodite watching intently. She quickly put her hand across the bar and 'accidentally' spilt his drink.

"I'm so sorry, here let me buy you another one." She said quickly, happy with the expression change on Aphrodite's face. She'd successfully foiled her plans without revealing herself. Percy seemed to notice the small tablet that had come flying out of the drink before sending a scathing look at Apollo and Aphrodite who just turned away. Aphrodite turned because she was an expert at making herself look not involved, Apollo turned because of the sheer wrath that Percy's eyes promised.

"Don't worry about that." He said, signaling the barman, "And I'm basically a scout. Not the best sounding job in the world but aside from my companion's rough nature towards me I'm loving it at the moment." He told her surprising her by no small amount. Despite most of the hunters disproving nature towards him he was still liking the situation.

"If your companions so to speak have a rough edge towards you, what's making you still like doing it?" Artemis couldn't help asking, he'd captured more than just her interest at this point. He laughed for a moment, looking at the new drink he'd been given to make sure that there was nothing else dodgy in it.

"If I have to be honest it's because I've found myself having a bit of a soft spot for my boss." He told her, turning to look her in the eyes. Artemis couldn't believe what she'd just heard. He had a soft spot for her? A man hating maiden Goddess. But then, he didn't know that she was talking to him right now. She acted quickly and without thinking, she cupped his face in her hands and kissed him on the lips. A hint of cinnamon played across his lips for what felt like eternity before she quickly broke away. Artemis knew the risk of what she'd just done but couldn't help herself any longer. Standing before her was the description of perfection and he'd just unknowingly admitted that he'd taken a liking to her. "I have to go." She said quickly, turning on her heel to go and find Phoebe and Atalanta, probably torturing some guy that got too close. Percy raised his eyebrow in surprise before shrugging and turning around to go and find Apollo and challenge him to a drinking match.