Chapter 1: The Letter

Edit On: 7/20/19

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone or the Percy Jackson series/characters.

Quotes from book

After the fiasco with the Dursley family (A name Percy later found out about and snorted at how stupid it was), Percy tried to get the Dursley's tried for abuse.

But when they suddenly were declared innocent of all charges, Percy felt like something else was at play. So he did the other thing he knew to get Little Harry away from his hateful relatives.

He bullied them into signing adoption papers stating they gave up their rights as Harry's guardians and switched them over to Percy Jackson.

After that day, Harry's life turned around and for the better. He had a loving home (he was absolutely delighted when he found they lived on a horse ranch/mansion), got to go with Percy to his job to work with animals after school, and could actually excel at school as well (The Dursley's made sure that he knew not to get better grades than Widdle Dudders).

Not only those things, but he actually got to have holidays and participate in them. At first he was confused on some things (mostly what a birthday themed party was and what to do) but slowly he learned.

It was on his tenth birthday and a lot of discussions over the months before, that Percy sprang a surprise on Harry. On his tenth birthday, he got a certificate that had the name Hadrian James Jackson-Potter (He had been calling Percy Dad, for awhile. They had just made it official).

It took a lot of debate between them to figure out if they wanted to keep Potter as a last name, but after finding out the truth about his family (through Percy's Hecate demigod friends that passed through England on occasions) that they decided to keep the last name for honor of his parents sacrifice.

It was also through Percy's friend that they learned about Harry's little celebrity statues. Instead of causing much commotion, the Jackson family took it in stride and adapted to the news. Especially when the odd wizard or witch might see Harry in public and stride up to them to shake his hand or bow to him (there was a weird one that tried to get Harry's hair once before Harry's accidental magic kicked in and made a shield between the lunatic and himself).

It was because they knew Harry was a wizard that they weren't surprised when an envelope that had Harry's name and detailed address on it.

----------------

Harry was grooming his Pegasus, Spade, which had a full black body except around his hooves which had white socks.

It was while he was grooming him that he barely noticed the spot in the distance started to grow larger and head toward the duo.

That was until his father's Pegasus (and Spade's father) Blackjack snorted and started to try and eat Harry's hair to get his attention.

"Blackjack," Harry grumbled and swatted lightly toward Blackjack's muzzle, "knock it off."

When Blackjack didn't stop Harry sighed and stared at the stubborn Pegasus. "What is it?"

Blackjack then started to nod toward the spot that was now becoming more visible as it headed toward Harry.

Harry stared a little shocked as the figure grew closer and he realized that it was actually an owl. As soon as the owl was close enough and right above Harry, it released something from its talons.

As soon as it released the envelope, it settled against a fence post and glared at the Pegasi before looking expectantly at Harry.

Slowly, Harry reached down to where the envelope was dropped and picked it up. It seemed to be made of parchment and written on it in emerald-green ink: