Chapter 54: Harry's Idea

Edit On: -----

Note: Harry and Viktor have what we call a bromance going on, not a pairing. If you wish to pair them find a different story. I think for this book Harry really is just going to like, not date. Idk, I can't write dating because I have yet to actually date so. I could probably write it, but I still don't feel like it. So yeah, no Viktor/Harry. Only Harry/Newt which is next book.

I do not own Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire or the Percy Jackson series/characters.

Quotes from book

Mind Talking between Familiar/Bonded

Bulgarian

By the time that Harry and Hagrid were done with the Abraxan, it was 20 minutes after the start of the feast and Harry was cold even with his enchanted robes on that had a heating charm.

His ears and fingers were growing cold and Harry was certain if he stayed out longer his lips were going to get chapped from being wet and then sort of freeze drying.

Harry happily entered the Hall with a smile as he rubbed his hands to warm them up. Grinning, Harry waved to his friends before taking his seat next to Neville at the Hufflepuff table who just seemed exasperated with his friend.

"Will you ever just walk past a creature?" Neville asked with a sigh as he passed some of the french and bulgarian food to Harry, knowing his friend would love to try them.

"Perhaps if they were chasing after me with the intent to kill me and I have no chance of helping them?" Harry answered as he grabbed some banitsa.

Harry never tried the Banitsa, but seeing as it includes a filling of feta-like white cheese and sometimes filled with either onions, cabbage, spinach, mushrooms, or pumpkin, Harry thought he would enjoy it.

He then grabbed some French soup called Bouillabaisse that looked extremely good, though Harry mentally apologized to his grandfather since he knew it's generally made from different types of fish with shellfish and tomatoes.

At that moment, a voice said, "Excuse me, are you wanting ze bouillabaisse?" A girl from Beauxbatons asked.

She had a long sheet of silvery-blonde hair fell almost to her waist. She had large, deep blue eyes, and very white, even teeth.

Neville went purple. He stared up at her, opened his mouth to reply, but nothing came out except a faint gurgling noise.

"Yeah, have it," said Harry, pushing the dish toward the girl.

"You 'ave finished wiz it?"

"Yeah," Neville said breathlessly. "Yeah, it was excellent."

The girl picked up the dish and carried it carefully off to the Ravenclaw table. Neville was still goggling at the girl as though he had never seen one before. Harry started to laugh. The sound seemed to jog Neville back to his senses.

"She's a veela!" he said hoarsely to Harry.(- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Page 252)

"And you are a liar," Harry asked as he dunk some bread in the Bouillabaisse.

"What?" Neville asked stunned.

"You acted like you had some Bouillabaisse, and you didn't. So, you, my friend, are a liar," Harry said as he eats some of the bread.

Neville shook his head with a pout. "Can you help me with my Occlumency shields?" he muttered and looked like a kicked puppy.

Harry just rolled his eyes but a smile danced on his lips. "I suppose I could seeing as I don't want my best friend drooling on the Beauxbatons girls," Harry said.