Chapter 7: The Match Disaster

I do not own the underlined passages, it's from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. That being said, I do not own Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

Underlined - Quotes from the book

After the troll disaster, sometimes Harry would travel to Madam Poppy's office just to learn from her and ask if he could possibly have a class period with her during his third year and forth. She was ecstatic and told him that until then, she'll make a lesson plan and talk to Headmistress McGonagall.

Also something else that came from the Troll incident, was the fact that the Weasley Twins joined their history study group after trying to apologize to Hermione on their brothers behave.

She told them no, that unless Ron himself tells her that they had nothing to be sorry about and that she didn't hold it against their family, but rather Ron who had no filter for his mouth.

And that was how Harry became friends with the Twins, they were a breath of fresh air for him actually. Their pranks, while can be sometimes a bit teetering on mean, were funny.

They didn't specifically prank one house either, they pranked all the houses and the teachers and Harry always laughed when he got pranked (his hair got dyed green for a week (it was suppose to last the day but Harry rather liked the green hair spiked look), then there was the time his hair turned into snakes, or that book tried to eat him once).

It was refreshing for Harry because some of his friends can be really studious and for a person where magic came naturally and he rarely had to study much, it was nice to just hang with people who were as relaxed as him.

In fact, if he felt that the twins might've gone too far with a prank, then he pranked them back. And it started a small prank war between them (Harry made sure it didn't get too drastic), mostly for Draco's sake who just looked at Harry like he was insane when he got pranked and was relaxed about it.

It was because he was friends with both Slytherin and the twins that he begrudgingly went to the Quidditch match, but after watching a few seconds of it. Starting to really enjoy it because it mixed a lot of the common Muggle sports together.

Harry saw some Rugby, Futbol, and Basketball mix of the game and loved it. They were hit favorite games that he loved to play with his dad for fun (he was actually on the Futbol team at his Muggle school before Hogwarts).

Slytherin was just in the league a bit as Harry watched the new Gryffindor seeker try to find the golden snitch and failing (Harry spotted it by the stands very easily after a few minutes of looking and was surprised neither Seeker saw it).

Harry had stood up with his friends cheering on Slytherin who made another goal when he felt the air change around him.

He and his friends had front row seats and Harry instantly felt his feet being pulled toward the railing.

"Draco!" Harry shouted in surprised as his legs dragged him toward the railings.

"Harry!" Draco looked confused but worried as he grabbed Harry's hand trying to stop him from being pulled under the two bar rails.

"I think I'm being cursed," Harry told the boy as his feet started to slip over the edge of the railings.

Another strong jerk and suddenly his feet weren't the only things dangling over the edge, but rather his entire body but his hands that grabbed the railings above him.

"Harry!" Neville shouted in surprised this time and ushered Daphne to get a teacher.

Harry started to feel the magic working stronger and clenched his teeth. The muscles in his arm arguing with how much work they were doing.