Chapter 12: The Minion

Merry Christmas Guys! This is part of the large Christmas Update! And have a Happy New Year!    

Lunar continued to grow and slowly Hogwarts made a small room for her in his and Neville's Room and Harry hid it will a disillusion charm on the doorway that made it seem like a normal wall space.

Though, he knew it he had to leave her at home for next year, he gladly thanked Hogwarts for her consideration to the growing dragon.

He also visited his new friend Solar a lot too, talking about all sorts of things from school subject to even speaking about his father.

Both of his companions listened and he absolutely loved them for that, especially because they each got along with Eclipse as well.

That being said, there were times when it was only he and Eclipse would just take a walk around the school at weird times, sometimes after curfew sometimes before.

Which meant he was surprised, when on a Friday after all his exams which he thought he did pretty well on, he was on the third corridor and found Filch knocked out just outside of Fluffy's room with the doors wide open.

Scared for his friends, Harry checked on Filch and Mrs.Norris and noted that they just seem to be knocked out.

Going into the room, Harry found a snoozing Cerberus looking slightly beat-up with a heart playing in the corner bent and playing a horrible untuned song.

Startled, Harry looked around and saw that the trapdoor was wide open and Harry felt himself freeze before he turned around and sprinted toward the teachers lounge where he knew all the teachers were.

Quickly, opening the door uncaring if he was interrupting something, Harry panted from losing his breath as his face was slightly red from all the running.

"Filch, knocked out. Trapdoor open," Harry spoke quickly as the teachers stood up simultaneously to scold him.

Instead, his words knocked something in them as Professor Snape quickly took control because Dumbledore had left the school earlier.

"Filius, Pomona, make sure all the students including Perfects are in their dorm. Minerva, find Quirrell. Mr.Jackson-"

"I'm going with you. I know I'm a first year but I can help. I promise," Harry told the teacher who looked very hesitant.

"You will obey me, Mr.Jackson," Professor Snape said dangerously as Harry quickly nodded and followed the teacher out as the others went their own way.

Following the professor out of the room, Harry and Professor Snape quickly made their way to the third corridor where a knocked out Filch and Cerberus was.

Quickly walking past the two after making sure Filch would be alright, the two entered the trapdoor.

From there they both fell onto some plant and when Harry said a soft Lumos revealed Devil's Snare where the Professor quickly made a fireball.

With both the Lumos and Fireball, the two quickly unraveled from the dangerous plant and made their way through the traps.

"These seem slightly easy," muttered Harry as he accioed the key from the metal birds. Trying to be as specific as possible so 25 birds didn't fly to him through the spell.

"Yes well, I fear that they should not appear so. You are just using rather unique techniques," Professor Snape muttered as he grabbed the key that made it's way to Harry.

"Why aren't there spells that restrict other spells?" Harry questioned as they made their way to the next room.

"Because if the teachers had to get to the stone quickly, then taking the time to go through all the tasks might make us far too late," the professor explained.