Dean Ambrose x Reader (Smut)

This is for TiffanyLeeWWE. I hope you like it. This is the first request I am doing so I'll be a little nervous about the replies. This will take place way before the Superstar Shake-up.

As I was walking through the stadium going to my seat, I saw one of my favorite wrestlers, Dean Ambrose. My heart pounded out of my chest. I fell deeply in love with the lunatic fringe.  Ever since he debuted with the Shield. I sat in my seat close to the ring so I can see the superstars up close.

It was a Tuesday night and SmackDown Live came to my city. I heard the music of no other than the Intercontinental Champion, Dean Ambrose. He looked at me and winked. I started to blush. I never thought having this big of a crush on a wrestler was bad.

It was the main event and he was wrestling against Randy Orton of the Wyatt Family. After an half hour, Dean pinned Randy and got the win. He saw me and pulled me from the fans. I was blushing light pink. 'I can't believe he's holding my hand.' I was freaking out inside. As I was freaking out, he pulled me to his dressing room and locked the door. "What's your name, pretty lady?" "Tiffany." I said shyly. I was blushing bright red and I had to look away because I was so embarrassed. He touched my cheek and lightly kissed me. I kissed him back. He rubbed my sides and I moaned and he stuck his tongue in my mouth and explored the new area he will claim his own. He let my lips go because I needed to breathe. "Dean..." "Tiff... When I saw you, I thought you were the most beautiful and perfect girl I ever loved." I was starstrucked. "Will you be my girlfriend and let me take you tonight?" I just nodded.

It was late in the evening and we were having a make out session naked at his home. He was rubbing my breasts and I was rubbing his chest. He laid me on the bed and kissed down my chest to my womanhood, teasing me. "Dean...Don't tease me..." I moaned. He smirked and lightly blew on my womanhood. I moaned loudly. He brushed his fingertips against it and I almost screamed. He kissed my lips and inserted his fingers in me. I moaned on his lips. He thrusted his fingers while he gave me love bites on my neck. I was lightly scratching his back in pleasure. I was so close, he stopped. I whimpered. "Why...did you stop?" "Cause I want you prepared, Tiff baby."

I felt his dick near my womanhood and I moaned. He pushed in and I started to cry in pain. "Tiffany, do you want me to stop, babygirl?" "No, Just...keep going..." He kept going and when he was fully in, I was crying so bad. "Shh... It's okay, babygirl." He kissed my neck and rubbed me to relieved the pain and calmed me down. After a minute or two, I thrusted my hips and I moaned quietly. He knew.

He thrusted his hips and I was screaming. I clawed his back in pleasure, leaving bright red marks. He hit my g-spot and I was screaming at the top of my lungs. He smirked and kept hitting that spot. "Oh, Dean!!" I screamed. "I'm gonna--!!" I couldn't finish my sentence because I already came on him. After I came on him, he came as well. He pulled out of me and pulled a blanket over us. He draped his arm over me and I was already asleep. He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Sweet dreams, my beauty. I love you." "I love you, too." I mumbled in  my sleep. and we slept together peacefully during the night.

I finally finished it! Thank god. I have been working on this for a few weeks and I have finally done it. I am sorry that it took so long. I blame myself that it took so long. But it is finished and I hope that everyone likes it. I will try my best to get everyone's requests done and post all my stories as well.