Tyler Bate x Reader (Fluff/Smut)

It was time for 205 Live. I was there with my friends Jack, Rich, and Mustafa. We were best buddies. I would dance with Rich, be fancy like Jack, and practice hard like Mustafa. But there was something off about my friend TJ Perkins. It seems like he was siding with Neville, my arch nemesis. I hated him so much. I didn't liked him when he first came to 205 Live. His attitude was bad and I didn't like it. 

   On Monday Night Raw, I saw Austin Aries getting kicked on the side of the head by Perkins. I had to do something. So I ran from the locker room and punched Perkins and I had him in the Luna Lock, my submission move. He was screaming his head off. On 205 Live, I had a match with Perkins. And I'll prove him and Neville that I'm better than both of them.

   It was time for the main event. I was ready. I was wearing an outfit almost like my best friend from NXT, Ruby Riot. But I was all black. I was Ruby Riot and Aleister Black put together. "The following contest is scheduled for a one-fall." The song "Lights Go Out" by Fozzy came on. It was my intro music. I love Fozzy. And I respect Chris Jericho. So I wanted my favorite Fozzy song as my intro song. "First, from Dudley, England. She is the first woman to fight men in WWE. Accompanied by the WWE United Kingdom Champion Tyler Bate, here she is, ladies and gentlemen. Y/N!!!!" Tyler was my boyfriend and I love him alot. And he loves me a lot as well. He was fancy today and he was impressing me. We were together when I was twelve and he was fourteen, so today is our five year anniversary dating. I was at the United Kingdom Tournament and I was crying that he won. He brought me up in the ring and kissed me in front of thousands of viewers and fans.

I kissed him in the ring and everyone cheered. He didn't kiss me, I kissed him. He was shocked afterward. He raised his eyebrow. I giggled at him. Then I heard TJ's music and I was so focused to beating his ass. My boyfriend was in my corner with me warming me up. "You can do it, baby girl." I smiled at him. He gave me a good luck kiss and left. The bell rang and we started to fight. After fifteen minutes and a few clotheslines, he had me in the arm-breaker. But I wasn't tapping out. I did what no other opponent would think they would do. I was biting his leg, leaving scars. But I saw something I didn't want to see and I'll tell Tyler later. He finally let go of me and I superkicked him. I pinned him. "1! 2! 3!" "Here's your winner, Y/N!!" Tyler came in the ring and hugged me and spun me. I proved TJ he was beatable. TJ stared at me.

Neville came down and I stared down at him. I will get that title. Soon. "My baby girl. We have been together for, god's know how long." I smiled at him and TJ and Neville started at us. "I have loved you even before we started dating. When I laid eyes on you, I knew you were the one." I was about to cry. He pulled something out of his pocket. It was velvety. I saw it and I was crying. It was a huge diamond ring. "Y/F/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" There was tears streaming down my face. I was nodding yes because I was so happy, no words were coming out of my mouth. He had tissues with him and I wiped up my tears. He took the ring out of the box and put it on my left hand. We sealed the engagement with a kiss. Everyone cheered. Neville and TJ were in disgust. "I can't believe she's engaged now." TJ said. "Yea, boy. You loved her, didn't you?" Neville asked him. "Yea! I loved her so much, I was gonna take her away from everything." He sighed. "But she's gone. Out of my life." "Dude, there are other women out there." "Not like her!!" TJ kicked him in the back of the head and left.

Me and Tyler went back to our hotel room. I was being carried by him. "Oh baby! You didn't have to do that." I told him. "I wanted to show off my girl." "But I felt a little embarrassed." "Well, maybe you won't when I do this." He kissed my neck. I moaned. He placed me on the bed and attacked my sweet spot. I was moaning loudly. "Tyler..." he smiled and started to strip me from my outfit. He took off my top. He licked his lips. His hair was a mess, his eyes were hungry, he was my sexy beast. He attacked my chest, starting with my left breast. He rubbed my right one and I was moaning even louder. I was grinding on him. He was starting to growl. I arched my back and he growled even louder. I loved it. But I felt insecure because of my right breast. I had marks on it because of my ex. He used to beat me and when I look in the mirror, I still remember the beatings. He stopped attacking my left breast and looked at my right breast and then sweetly kissed me.

"Baby, it's okay. If he ever comes near you, I'll beat him for what he done to you." I started to cry. He hugged me, laying his head on my chest. "Oh, baby girl. I feel sorry for what he has done to you. It hurts me when you cry and when I see your scars and marks." I felt his tears. I rubbed his back, trying to calm him down. "Baby." He looked at me, tears streaming down his face. "Please don't worry about him. If you see him, make sure you make him as jealous as you can. But for now..." I kissed him. "Let's enjoy this moment together. It's our five year anniversary and I want to spend every minute of my life with you. And I mean it." I kissed him with so much passion, he stopped crying and he rubbed my breasts again. I started to moan again. He lowered his hands to my pants and he stripped me of them. He stopped kissing me and started to lick my thighs. I was pulling his hair and moaning in a lot of pleasure. He took off my red panties and he attacked my pussy. I almost screamed in pleasure. When he was done, he plunged three fingers in me. I screamed a little. He chuckled. I heard him take off his belt. "Baby.....I'm gonna...cum.." he took out his fingers and replaced them with his mouth and tongue. He thrusted his tongue in and out of me and I couldn't handle it. I came right in his mouth. He ate it all up. To him, I was a goddess. He took off his pants and boxers.

I was started to get a little scared when I saw his manhood. "Don't worry. You'll be fine." I smiled at him. He entered me and I moaned. He roughly entered me and I cried a little. It almost broke me in half. He kissed my entire body and rubbed my sides. I saved my virginity for someone I loved, and tonight was it. I felt better and I told him that he could move. He started to move and I moaned in his ear. He took the hint and went the pace he wanted to move. Nice and slow. He kissed me and swallowed my moans. He let go of my lips. "Oh, Tyler. I'm gonna cum." I moaned. "Me too, baby girl. Let's cum together." I nodded and moaned. He thrusted hard and I exploded. We came together. I moaned loud while he growled in my ear. He was gonna be a beast in bed but he's my sexy beast.

He pulled out and laid next to me, his arm draped over me. I cuddled next to him. "Did you love it, baby?" Tyler asked me. "Yes, babe. I did. Even though it was my first time doing it. I'm sorry for not telling you before." "Baby, it's okay. The painful part is done. When we do it again, it won't hurt." He kissed me. "Can I tell you something? It's about Perkins and our match..." "Anything, babe." "When I was trying to get out of his submission, I saw something...He got hard..." "I will hurt him for even thinking of you." I smiled, laid my head on his chest and started to fall asleep. He covered us up with the blanket and combed my hair, making me fall asleep quicker. "I love you, Tyler Bate." I mumbled before finally falling asleep. He smiled and whispered "I love you too, my beautiful goddess." And he fell asleep with me.

This is the first story I published that is not requested. And I will publish more. It was one of my stories. I will publish many more, maybe all of my prewritten stories. I want to share my stories and maybe this book would be the thing to do it. So, there are many more stories coming up and I will get to your requests when I can. It is really hard when you have to write without anyone knowing. So, I will get to them when I can. Please wait and thank you.

Michelle