Jimmy Jacobs X Wrestler Reader (Fluff + Smut)

I was backstage at IMPACT Wrestling and I saw Kongo Kong beat Grado. But I was interested in Jimmy Jacobs. To me, he was sexy. I saw the opportunity to do my actions. So I ran out and said stop. "STOP!!! Please, Jimmy." I was dressed in a short dress. He looked at me with shock. He summoned the monster away. I smiled and said, "Thank you, Jimmy Jacobs." I kissed his lips lightly. But he grabbed me and roughly kissed me. He let my lips go and I smiled so much. He enlaced his fingers with mine and walked with me. Kongo Kong was behind us.

I was sitting in a chair next to a window in his home. Jimmy Jacobs walked towards me and sat down next to me. "Hey, baby. Are you okay?" I nodded. He kissed my head. "You don't look okay. Tell me, please." "I'm scared of what will happen to me. I'm wrestling Su Yung next week and she will bury me." I started to cry. He hugged me and I cried in his chest.
"Hey. It's okay. I know you can do it. I'll be at ringside with you." Jimmy Jacobs said. "Really?" I said. He nodded. I hugged him and he kissed my forehead. "You'll be the next Knockouts champion, babe."

"But for now, let's get your mind off her and the match. I've been wanting you for a long time." Jimmy Jacobs said and scooped me right into his arms and carried me into his bedroom. He placed me gently on the bed and kissed my lips. He took his time taking our clothes off. He rubbed his hands all over my body. I was in total bliss.

I'm gonna leave it here. Major cliffhanger and it is weeks of writing this story. I'm trying to do everything at once but it is not working. College starts soon and I need to get my books. My birthday is soon and I have a family gathering as well. Not to mention, SummerSlam weekend. Busy month. Have faith in me!!

Michelle