Elias x Reader (Smut)

I was in the audience watching my first ever Monday Night RAW. And I would never thought I would "Walk with Elias". To me, he was hot. But to everyone else, he was a loser. "Hello, I am Elias." I didn't say anything because I was afraid I would get beat up for liking Elias. "And tonight I would like to sing you a little song. Inspired by a certain someone I saw in the audience." And he started to sing about her. It was me. He even sang my name. Everyone in the entire stadium had a change of heart. And I looked at him with teary eyes. He smiled and went out of the ring and walked towards me. "Would you like to walk with me?" I nodded and said, "Yes." He lifted me over the barrier and placed me with the commentary up on the ramp. I thought to myself, 'Damn, he is stronger than I thought.' And I was handed a microphone. "Welcome, miss. What is your name?" Michael Cole asked me. "Y/N, sir." "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Corey flirted with me and Elias told him to stop, that I was his. I was shocked and happy. I was never loved by a man like that before.

Elias had a match with Matt Hardy. I was a fan of the Hardy Boyz, so I don't know who to win. But when the bell rang, Elias was all over Hardy, punching and kicking him all over the place. But Hardy stopped him with a neckbreaker. Matt Hardy tried to do the Twist of Fate but Elias reversed it to Drift Away, his finisher. He then pinned Hardy for the win. I never thought I would see Elias win in front of my eyes. He walked away from Hardy to me and he held out his hand. I took it and we walked backstage together. He still held my hand. He walked me into his locker room and made me sit down on the couch. "Elias? What's wrong?" I asked him? "Nothing, sweetheart. It's just I never properly asked you something." I smiled sweetly at him. "Will you be my girlfriend, Y/N?" "Yes, Elias. I will be your girlfriend." I hugged him and he brought my lips towards his and kissed me. I kissed back and he snaked his hand down to my thigh. He rubbed it and I moaned on his lips. "Let's take this back to my place shall we, my princess?" I just nodded and he chuckled.

We were at his home on his bed, making out. One of his hands snaked up my shirt and unclipped my bra. With a blink of an eye, my shirt and bra were gone. I hid myself with my arms. "Baby, you are so beautiful. Don't hide yourself." I slowly uncovered myself and he softly rubbed my breasts. I quietly moaned but he didn't stop there. He started to lick up and down the valley between my breasts, making me moan a little louder. I bit my lip so I couldn't moan.  He was getting a little frustrated so he slid his hand in my black jeans and rubbed my clit, making me almost scream. He then took everything off of him except his boxers with a very huge bulge inside them. I was getting a little scared.

"Don't be afraid, baby girl. I'll be gentle." I nodded and he continued what he was doing. He took off my jeans and panties and opened up my legs as far as he could. Then I swear to god I screamed so loud, the neighbors heard me about what he did next. He ate me out like I was the sweetest candy on Earth. My fingers were through his hair. I loved everything he was doing to me. He let go of my clit and his lips traveled back to mine. As he kissed me, I felt a very sharp pain in my lower regions. I let his lips go and shouted out a cry. "It's okay, baby. The pain will go away." I felt tears running down my face. He kissed them away and massaged my hips. I nodded when I was feeling better. He moved and I was in pure bliss. He smirked at me and went faster. I was screaming his name. "Elias!! I'm gonna--" Me too, Y/N!! Let's cum together!!" And after he said that, we came, hard. He pulled out and I panted like a dog. He covered us with a blanket and draped his arm over me. " I love you, Elias." I mumbled before I fell asleep. "I love you too, my sweet princess."

I never thought writing could be so stressful. I'm just joking. Another story is done!! I might do another threesome or a foursome next.

Micky Key