Pete Dunne X Reader

When I'm underneath the bright lights
When I'm tryna have a good time
'Cause I'm good now you ain't mine
Now, now, now, now

It has been a while since i saw him. My ex boyfriend. I loved him and he used me. He developed feelings for her and i feel used. I was so heartbroken till i found the strength in me to conquer it and power through to my goal. My goal, to be champion in the WWE. Specifically, WWE Universal Champion.

Don't call me up
When you're looking at my photos
Getting hot, losing control
You want me more now I let go
Now, now, now, now

I was in a match with Daniel Bryan and I heard music. I look over and saw that Goldberg was coming out. He was the current Universal Champion and I wanted to challenge him so badly. "Hey, little girly. Do you want to know who's next?" He asked. I got a mic and said, "I'm next." He smirked and tried to give me a spear but i countered and gave him a DDT. I raised the championship high in the air and then threw it at Goldberg. He was watching me in the back and had an idea.

I'm over you and I don't need your lies no more
'Cause the truth is, without you, boy, I'm stronger
And I know you said that I changed with my cold heart
But it was your game that left scars
Ooh, I'm over you

I never showed my scars and today was the day i had to. I wore my wrestling gear and it showed my scars from him. My arms and legs are full of them. But i was strong and fought through everything to make it here, Wrestlemania Night. I had my entrance theme as Mabel's "Don't call me up" because it empowers me and makes me stronger.

Don't call me up
I'm going out tonight
Feeling good now you're outta my life
Don't wanna talk about us
Gotta leave it behind
One drink and you're outta my mind
Now, now take it up
Baby, I'm on a high
You're alone, going out of your mind
When I'm here up in the club
And I don't wanna talk
So don't call me up

I walked to the ring in style. Had a fancy robe like Charlotte Flair and had my friends with me. They helped with my entrance and will cheer for me. I arrived at the ring and waited in my corner for my opponent to enter. I saw pyro and i knew it was Goldberg. He came out and did his stuff. I was pumped for this match. What i didn't notice was he was watching me from the back.

'Cause I'm here looking fine, babe
And I got eyes looking my way
And everybody's on my vibe, babe
Now, now, now, now.

The bell rang to start the match and i stared at Goldberg. He stared back and it went on for a good minute until he tried to hit me when i countered with a quick kick. He smirked and went on with his attacks. I kept dodging them and countering them. It was a good fight for the fans. I gave no fucks and super kicked him in the back. I had him in my signature submission move, the deadly black widow. He tapped out and i was shocked when the bell rang. 'I won.' "Your winner and new WWE Universal Champion, Y/N!!!" I held the title in my hand and then i saw black. I got kicked in the head. I groaned and saw who attacked me. It was him.

Don't call me up
My friends said you were a bad man
I should have listened to them back then
And now you're tryna hit me up again
Now, now, now, now

I was home at my apartment with my new championship and i get a knock on my door. I look through the peep hole and it was him. The one who hurt me in the past and hurt me now. Pete Dunne. His name is like rotten food, makes me sick to the stomach. I locked the door and pushed my 300 pound dresser in front of my door. "Why are you here?!? Stay away!!" I screamed.

I'm over you and I don't need your lies no more
'Cause the truth is, without you, boy, I'm stronger
And I know you said that I changed with my cold heart
But it was your game that left scars
Ooh, I'm over you

"Leave me alone! You are a monster!" I screamed again. Pete looked at the door sadly. "Please, y/n... i haven't been myself since you left... my ex-wife even left me... she took my baby girl... has custody over her..." i felt a little bad. But he left me for her. "You didn't care how i felt or what i wanted... why should I take you back?" My window was the only way out and he didn't know. So i packed my duffle bag with everything i need and left my apartment out the window. I even took my championship.

Don't call me up
I'm going out tonight
Feeling good now you're outta my life
Don't wanna talk about us
Gotta leave it behind
One drink and you're outta my mind
Now, now take it up
Baby, I'm on a high
You're alone, going out of your mind
When I'm here up in the club
And I don't wanna talk
So don't call me up

I reached my safe spot, which is an abandoned house and no one goes towards it. I unlocked the door and went in. Inside was fixed up but the outside was a disaster. But no one dared to enter, except Dunne. He snuck in like the snake he is when I wasn't looking. I was trying to clean myself up from the escape. I went to the bathroom and took a shower to relax my body. That is when he took advandge of me when I was in the shower.

I'm over you and I don't need your lies no more
'Cause the truth is, without you, boy, I'm stronger
And I know you said that I changed with my cold heart
But it was your game that left scars
Ooh, I'm over you

He entered the shower, stripped of his clothes, and started to touch me. I moaned softly, not knowing it was him. He lightly kissed my neck and I gasped softly. "I know it's you, Dunne. And I accept your apology." He smiled and turned me to face him. I saw the red in his eyes from crying. I knew he was very depressed and broken without me. I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed him. His lips tasted the same as before, cherry with a hint of chocolate. Just the way I like it. "Dunne....i missed this....i missed you...." I moaned. "I missed you too. Let's stop missing each other and start loving each other again." He grabbed my waist and pressed my pussy on his dick. I gasped and kissed him again. He rubbed my pussy like he did when we used to be together. "Bend over for me, princess..." and I did. He entered my pussy from behind and thrusted slowly. I gasped and moaned loudly. "Fuck....i missed this so fucking much...." I moaned. "Me too, babygirl...." He thrusted faster and I screamed. He smacked and grabbed my ass, leaving marks. I loved it.

Don't call me up
I'm going out tonight
Feeling good now you're outta my life
Don't wanna talk about us
Gotta leave it behind
One drink and you're outta my mind
Now, now take it up
Baby, I'm on a high
You're alone, going out of your mind
When I'm here up in the club
And I don't wanna talk
So don't call me up

After a few more thrusts, I came on his dick and he came in my pussy. I moaned, feeling the warmth of his cum in my pussy. He pulled out slowly and kissed my lips sweetly. We got out and dried off, changing into our night clothes. I got into the bed and he snuggled right next to me. I laid my head on his chest and I fell asleep with him combing my hair gently with his fingers. After I fell asleep, he fell asleep with me while holding me. And after what happened with us in the beginning, it didn't happen to us ever again. We fell in love again and we never stopped loving each other for all eternity.

Well, this was a long one and I finally finished it. I hope everyone likes it and since I'm done with one, I will work on your requests. It may take some time since I'll be writing them at work. Plus, I haven't been updating my Ravenhearst book and I don't know if i should publish it or not. I will also post more of my poems and songs very soon.

Your truly,

Michelle