Finn Balor X Reader (MITB & Smut)

I was in the MITB Ladder Match with the other men and it was my time to shine. I saw Kofi enter the ring and it was my turn to enter. My intro music was "Immortal" by Adema. I was dressed in my Mileena outfit. Dark pink and I had a mask on just like the game. I even had fake sais.

I entered the ring and the bell rang. Everyone except me and Finn attacked Strowman. I wanted the case and I had to grab a ladder. As soon I turned with the ladder, Finn was waiting for me. I dropped it and I ran in the ring. Kevin Owens came up behind me and threw me on the ground.

After about two hours of fighting, I crawled up the ladder and try to get the briefcase. As soon I got to the top, I was greeted by Finn Balor. I never was attacked by him. I was scared and when I tried to grab the case, I was too short. He saw that I was too short and helped me. I was shocked but I grabbed the case. I won my first ladder match. Finn helped me down and kissed me, surprising me. I kissed him back. He let my lips go. "That was for all the years I fell in love with you." I smiled at him. I hugged him tightly. We walked out of the arena as a couple.

When we went back to the hotel, he placed my briefcase aside and attacked me like an animal. He was making out with me and taking off my outfit. He threw me on the bed and kissed me again. He massages my huge breasts with his hands. I moan on his lips. He smirks and kisses down my chest to in between my legs. He sucks on my thighs and I was grabbing his hair. "Don't tease, Balor."

He dove in and attacked my clit, making me scream. I pushed his head deeper and he responded. "Finn, I'm gonna cum!" And I exploded in his mouth. He licked it all up. He made me sit up and he pulled his pants down. I pulled his boxers down and I was starting to devour him. I licked and sucked on his cock. He grunted and groaned. "Baby girl, you are so fucking sexy. My Demon Queen, making me feel so fucking good. You love this, do you?" I just hummed softly on his cock. He moaned and he was ready to cum in my mouth. "Oh, I'm gonna cum." He came in my mouth and I swallowed all of it. I let go of his cock with a pop.

He lined up with me and I nodded as a yes to continue. He thrusted in fast and I moaned out loudly. He then thrusted fastwe in and out of me, hitting my g-spot every time. He was doing this for a couple hours. I came nine times and he came five times. He was getting me to cum for the tenth time and he was teasing me. He was stoping and thrusting again. "Finn!! Let me cum! Please! I beg of you!!" I screamed. He smirked evilly and thrusted so fucking fast, I was screaming so loud. "FINN!! I'M GONNA CUM!!!!" " ME TOO, BABY!" And after three more thrusts, we came together. I was in heaven with him. He carried me to the bathroom to get me cleaned up. He dressed me and he put his boxers back on. He snuggled with me, placing my head on his chest and placing a kiss on my forehead. "I love you, Finn." I said. I was falling asleep because Finn was playing with my hair. "I love you too, baby." And a few minutes after I fell asleep, he finally falls asleep too.

Please be patient with me, guys. I have this one inspired by the MITB Ladder Match. I haven't been feeling good and I have a bad headache. I'm still working on Jimmy Jacobs and reader. Again, please be patient with me. I'm sorry if I am not doing everyone's at once.