Alexa Bliss x Male Reader (Fluff)

I was the Cruiserweight Champion but I had my eye on the goddess of WWE. The one, the only, Alexa Bliss. No one else except her. I was at the gorilla waiting for the main event. It will start after the women's match. It was Alexa vs. Mickie James for the RAW Women's Championship. But last I heard she was getting married to another superstar. So I always had a frown on my face when she passed me. She won and she left Mickie in the ring. I had to warm up for my match. I left and went to my locker room. I looked at my title and thought to myself 'I'll prove to Alexa that I'm perfect for her.' Then someone knocked on my door. I walked up and opened it and saw her. Alexa Bliss. Standing at the door. "Hi Y/N" "Hi, Alexa." I said. "Um...As you heard I was supposed to be getting married but I had my eye on someone else for a while and gave my ex-fiance back my ring." "Really?" I said shockingly. "Who?" She came up to me and kissed my cheek. "You." She smiled at me and she was shocked what I did next. I kissed her fully on her bright red lips. She happily responded. "Go get 'em, champ." "I will, my goddess." She smiled at me.

It was time for my match against Enzo Amore. And I defended it successfully. Enzo looked at me with pleading eyes. "Now wait, Y/N. Let's talk this out." "The time for talk is over, Amore. I'm done with you and your Zo Train. Leave me and my friends alone." And I did my finishing move, Double Sweet Chin Music. My finisher was just like Shawn Michaels but I added an extra kick. And it was approved by him as well. I walked away with the Cruiserweight championship. I saw my goddess backstage, smiling. She ran to me and kissed me. "I love you, my champion." "I love you too, my goddess." 

Finally done!!! Thank god. Will work on more later after I am done hunting w/ my dad and great uncle. Until then, enjoy!!!