Finn Bálor x Reader x The Demon King (Smut)

Ever since I heard that there was another man on the RAW roster, I knew I had to meet him. And it had to be the Demon King. (The Demon King is Finn Bálor's persona but it is considered a human in here, so trust me on this. Please.) He was Finn Bálor's enemy for the longest time. I don't even know if they even settled their rivalry yet. But I saw him and I moved away quickly. But he was faster than me and appeared right in front of me, knocking me on my ass. "you have no right to run from me, miss." He said. Now I was scared. He grabbed my shirt and lifted me off the ground and shoved me against the wall. I screamed in pain. He chuckled. "You are such a pretty one. I think you are the perfect prey for me." He let me go and I ran far away from him. I bumped into my friend, Finn Bálor. "What's wrong, Y/N?" "I saw him. The Demon King." He was mad. "What did he say?" "That I was the perfect prey for him." He walked past me. "No, Finn. Don't." I grabbed his arm, trying to stop him. But he just let go of me and walked away. "Finn..." I whispered. I knew I had to get out as soon as possible. So I grabbed my bag and ran home.

Finn Bálor and The Demon King had ended their rivalry years ago and now they were talking about someone. And that was...me? "Look, we both love her and we both want her, right?" Finn said. "Right, so we will claim her as our own. Share her and give her the same affection from the both of us. Is that okay with you, Bálor?" "If The Demon King agrees, then I'm okay with that." "Okay, then let's get our prey."

I reached my home and when I got in, I immediately locked it. When I did, candles lit up. "That's weird. I never have candles in my home." Then I saw rose petals leading to the main bedroom, which was my big master bedroom. "This is getting scary." I was walking to my bedroom and I saw notes on my wall written in face paint. "We love you..." "We want you..." "We need you..." "We want to claim you..." As I walked to my master bedroom, I saw both Finn Bálor and the Demon King. I was scared but yet turned on because they did not have any shirts on.

"Finn, what's going on?" I shakingly asked. He walked over to me and made me sat down on my bed. He started to kiss my neck while the Demon King was massaging my back. "Guys...." I moaned. The Demon was taking off my shirt and starting to lick my back and Finn was kissing me. I was a moaning mess. Finn was making out with me and I didn't notice that I was naked under him. He let go of my lips and said to the Demon, "My, my, we have such a pretty one here." "Yes, we do." As the Demon kissed me this time, tasting his lips, Finn rubbed my breasts and chest with his large hands. I was very wet and hungry for them both. I never thought I would be fucked by two guys tonight. Finn and the Demon took off the rest of their clothing and I saw that they were both hard as a rock. I didn't know who to suck first. The Demon King placed me on the bed on all fours and he knelt in front of me. I licked and sucked his cock like a lollipop. He was moaning and groaning like hell. While I was doing that, Finn was eating me out. The vibrations from my moans and me sucking on the Demon mixed so sweetly, he came in my mouth and I didn't stop there.

I kept going until he came again. And after he came in my mouth, I came in Finn's mouth. He had some of my cum on his fingers and I licked some off and he rubbed the rest on my lips and I kissed the Demon, allowing him to taste me. He moaned at the taste and wanted some of it. He lowered my pussy onto his lips and he licked and sucked the living life out of me. I was screaming because I was in heaven. Finn stuck his tongue in my throat and made out with me while I was being eaten by the Demon King. It was a sight for any man to cum on the spot. I screamed on Finn's lips as I came in the Demon's mouth. The Demon bit me with his sharp teeth and I yelped. "You ready, baby girl?" Finn said. I was nervous. "Baby, don't be nervous. We'll be careful with you." The Demon King said.

I smiled at both of them and nodded. Finn laid down and motioned me to get on top. I knew that he knew that I was a virgin but the Demon didn't. He lowered me onto his hard ass cock and I moaned loudly. The Demon was preparing himself for me, rubbing his cock with his hand. As Finn's hard cock was in me, the Demon comforted me because I was crying a little bit. Then, he stuck himself in my ass. I was in pain. I thought I was broken in two. The Demon King massaged parts of my body while Finn kissed me. The Demon King moved and I moaned. "Can I move, princess?" Finn asked. I nodded. He moved and together in sync, they gave me the best night of my life. I swear of god, I came about seven times onto Finn. The Demon King, Finn Bálor, and myself were about to explode. Finn pulled out but the Demon stayed in me as everyone came. I was a very hot mess. It was rough, demonic, but the very best sex I ever had. I crawled into bed with Finn on my left and the Demon King on my right. I kissed them both and they cuddled with me and we all fell asleep. 'Best threesome I ever had.' I thought before I fell asleep.

I hope you all like it. It is my first threesome. And I kinda like it. Please give me feedback if I should do more like this one and the story of Tye Dillinger. I like doing these and I would love to so more.

Micky Key