WWE Survivor Series

This is a story I wrote when I was still in high school. And I really don't know why I chose Millie Kay for my ring name. If I ever go to the WWE, I want my ring name to be either La Lunatica or Micky. It is written in my perspective, so all of you will see my name in this story. Little bit of myself, my dream is to become a WWE wrestler and fight male and female superstars. But enough of my personal life, on with the story!!!

We were at Buffalo, New York and I was with Shane McMahon and Daniel Bryan to meet with Mick Foley and Stephanie McMahon. "Ready to tell her, Millie?" Shane asks me. That's right. My real name may be Michelle Keitsock but my ring name is Millie Kay. "Yes, Shane. I'm ready."
"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Monday Night RAW!" Stephanie said. "Now, I would like to introduce some special guests. Please welcome the commissioner and general manager of SmackDown Live, Shane McMahon and Daniel Bryan!" Their music played and they came out but Shane said this, "Come on, Millie. You're coming with us!" "Yea! Come on!" "Ok." And we all came out. "Who's that?" Stephanie said. Mick said in excitement. "Oh my god! It's Millie Kay! She's back! Ladies and gentlemen, the woman who made WWE history, she is back!" Everyone cheered for us, especially for me.
"Millie! How are you doing?" Mick said. "Fine. Actually better than before." "Good. Because you have a match at Survivor Series." Stephanie sarcastically said. "Yes, I do. Against a mysterious opponent, which I'm hoping it's the commissioner of RAW." I just smiled at her. She glared at me. "Ladies, calm down." "Calm down? Your opponents are not calm and you want us to calm down? Bring them out!!" Brawn, Seth, Roman, Kevin, and Chris came out. They surrounded us. "Wait a minute. You think we didn't have backup for her? Because we do! She in the men's division with her match!" AJ, Dean, James, Bray, and Randy came by my side. Shane and Daniel left. Dean started to speak. "We had a brotherhood, guys. A good brotherhood." He gave me the mic and whispered, "tell them the truth." I nodded. "Yea, we had a brotherhood, until Seth ruined it by backstabbing all of us. His jealousy got the best of him! And I see he still has some now." He glared at me. "Well, you know what?" Kevin said. "I'm the captain of this team and what is said goes." "Really?" AJ said "Cause, even though I'm the captain, I don't boss everyone around, including our girl, Millie. I would never do that, ever."
I was shocked by what he said. "And I am telling the truth, Millie." I smiled at him. Braun had the mic. "Well, I'll hurt her as much as I can." "No, you won't, Strowman." Bray said. "Because she has me and Randy, part of the new Wyatt Family!" Randy stood in front of Brawn. "Well, I'm best friends with the captain and you know what happens to people who taunt our team mates?" "What?!?" I yelled at him. Everyone was shocked. "What are you gonna do?!? Put us on the stupid list?!? Because you should be the one who should be on the list, you stupid idiot!!!" I slammed the mic on the ground. I was on fire. "Whoa, Millie. Calm down, please." James said. "James, what are you doing?" "Trust me, Dean. Please, Millie. Calm down. You can let it all out during Survivor Series on Sunday." I sighed. "James..." I paused. "You're right. I should. And Chris, I'm...I'm sorry I exploded like that. That is not right of me to do. And I do owe the apology to you." I turns to James and shook his hand. "And thank you, James. For helping me feel better and calm down." He smiled at me.
Kevin looked at me. "You know what?" He put the mic down and punched me and knocked me on the floor. Everyone was quiet, including the commissioners and general managers. I groaned softly. I had blood coming out of my nose and my mouth. Chris said to Kevin, "Dude! What did you do?!?" "I destroyed the weakest link." "Dude." Roman said. "That was the strongest link that anyone could ever have. You screwed up, man. You're done." "Yeah, Owens. You're finished." Seth said. "Ugh, guys." I softly said. "Millie." Roman said. Everyone except Kevin. Yes, including Braun helped me. "Are you okay, Millie?" Braun said in a nice voice. "I think so. I know I'm bleeding but I don't know if my nose is broken." "We need a med!!" Dean yelled. And two meds ran down. They brought a chair up and sat me down. "Thanks, guys." They all smiled, including Bray, Randy, Braun, and Roman. AND Chris. The meds checked my nose and bandaged me up. "Her nose isn't broken, but bruised." They were all relieved. "Is she allowed to fight on Sunday?" James asked. "Yes, she is." They all cheered. Kevin was mad.
And I mean, he was pissed. He ran towards me and ripped me away from them. He threw me out of the ring and I landed on Shane McMahon. I groaned and my back was in pain. "Shane, are you okay?" "Yes, are you?" "My back is in pain but I'm fine." Kevin was ready to jump off the ring. "Move!" We moved and he landed on the ground, hard. We were relieved. I crawled back to the ring and tried to get up. My right knee was in pain bad. I cried in pain when I tried to stand. Kevin had the idea to target my knee, like Seth. I couldn't move. Kevin was ready to hit my knee. I was ready to be kicked out of Survivor Series. "This is it. I'm done. Goodbye, everyone." I whispered. "No!!" James yelled and did No Chin Music, his finisher, on Kevin. He got knocked out. He helped me and my knee felt a lot better. "Thanks, James." I whispered. "No problem." He said. And we all left.
The next day, I returned to the ring with my partners, Shane and Daniel, with a knee brace on and my knee feeling a whole lot better. I was in my wrestling outfit. It was like Sasha Banks but it is in black and white. "So, Millie. How do you feel today, or should I say tonight?" Daniel said. "Well, I feel so much better since I have my knee brace on. My knee is not broken, it was just so sore." "Well, today is the day. It is the night that the Cutting Edge comes back to announce the team." Everyone cheered. Shane tapped me on the shoulder and motioned me to moved on with the announcement. "And we have a date....with a dead man. The Undertaker comes back!!" Everyone roared. After a few fights, it was the end of the night. I was with my team. And with Edge. It was the best night of my life. Well, second best.
"Well, what do we have here? A young woman on the men's team. Congratulations, young missy." "Thank you, Edge." "And I'm proud to shake your hand and say you are welcome to train with the Cutting Edge anytime." And he shook my hand. "Wow, thank you once again. And when we're done, may I get a photo with you, Edge?" "Yes, you may." "Thank you." "No!" Everyone booed at AJ. "No, no, no, no, no!! Why are you thanking her and not me?" "Do you want to be replaced as champion and captain?", Edge said. "Tonight, as I might add?" Everyone ooed. "What?" AJ said. "You heard him. You will have a championship match tonight against this woman, Millie, and if you lose your championship belt, you will be off the team." Daniel said. "Alright." He said. "Well, let's make it happen, former champion." I said.
And the bell rang. We were fighting and he threw me at the ropes. I bounced back and clotheslined him. I did my finisher, which is called the Lunatic Fringe. He tapped out and I won the title. I became champion and the new captain of SmackDown. I was shocked. I was given the belt and I held it up high. I was crying tears of joy. I loved it. "Here is your winner, new WWE World Champion and new SmackDown captain, Millie Kay!" All of the SmackDown team; Dean, James, Bray, and Randy hugged me. Bray and Randy raised me up high in the sky. AJ was mad, really mad. He was running towards me and I did Dirty Deeds on him. Dean taught me that. I high-fived Dean. But there needs to be one more team member on the SmackDown team. That's when Daniel Bryan came out. "Here I have the list of every wrestler on this show. But on the left, there is one name. Shane McMahon. Shane, will you be the fifth and final member of the SmackDown team?!?" We were all shocked. AJ was gonna scream no but Shane accepted it. Our commissioner was our own team member. Just then, the lights went out and his music went on. I knew I had to face it. I wore the belt and knelt. Everyone yelled "No! No! No!" But I knew I had to. It was time to face.......the Undertaker. He came and look at me.
"Millie, my warrior. The young girl who came forth to a strong champion. And now, leading your team to Survivor Series. I am very proud of you. You may stand." I stood. "You are the best of the best. The strongest of the strong. The bravest of the brave. But most of all, you're not afraid to challenge a fight. And that's what I like about you, Millie. I trained you that way. Hell, most people here trained you that way! Me, Randy, Roman, Seth, Bray even did, and even Edge. Did he, Millie?" I just nodded. They all did. Even Goldberg. I was ashamed. "Hey, don't be ashamed. Don't be." I started to cry. "I'm sorry, sir. I shouldn't be crying in front of you, but I am." I knelt and broke down. He knelt in front of me and rubbed my back. I looked up and he smiled at me. "It's okay to be emotional, even in front of me. It's normal. Everyone does it." "Really?" "Yea." I kinda smiled. "There you go. You have to smile more. It's your night." "You're right, sir." "Please, call me Undertaker." "Ok, Undertaker. You're right. It is my night. No, it's our night. And at Survivor Series, we will survive and win against RAW, because we have a new and strong captain!" Everyone cheered. "And nobody's gonna stop us!!" Everyone roared.
A few days and matches later, it's time. Shane came out first. Then the Wyatt family came out. Then Dean. Then it was me. I stepped out and I did my entrance and everyone, including my team cheered. 'My first Survivor Series. This is awesome.' We were in the ring and team RAW came out starting with Braun Strowman. Then Seth, Roman, Chris, then Kevin. He was shocked to find me as the captain and champion of SmackDown. He raised his title up and there were boos all around. I raised mine and everyone was cheering and roaring for me and my team. The referee took the titles and the match started with Kevin and Dean. But I wanted to teach him a lesson first. Luckily, Dean wanted to tag me in. I gladly tag in. "Tag!!" I stepped in and motioned Kevin to come at me. He didn't and tagged his so-called best friend in. "Tag!!" I glared at Chris. I didn't take the shirt off yet, but it was itching to come off. He walked around me, staring at me. Like he did at Extreme Rules this year. Ooh, I remember that. He put me through 69+ tacks. 'He grabbed my hair. "This is for not letting me have you. You should be ashamed of yourself. I've would've gotten you anything you wanted. But..." Jericho lifted me and threw me in the tacks. I screamed and blood was dripping down my arm and back. "You wanted the lunatic fringe. Have fun in the hospital, lunatic."' 'Lunatic, lunatic, lunatic....' echoed in my head and angered me. "What's wrong, lunatic?" I started to growl at him. "Living at the hospital, I see?" He laughed. I launched at him and punched at him repeatedly. I was overly mad. I pulled him to the ropes and I cloth-lined him. Once. Twice. Three times. Four. Five. Six. I was a cloth-line machine. I tagged Randy in. "Tag!!"
Chris crawled over and tagged Braun in. "Tag!!" Randy, knowing him, did an unexpected RKO on Braun. "1! 2!" And a kickout. Me, Dean, and Bray all teamed up and punched Braun and threw him out. "1! 2! 3! 4! 5!" "Let him be counted out!" "8! 9!" "Wait! Look! On his foot!" "10! He's out!" "Braun Strowman has been eliminated." It's... "James Ellsworth!" "Wow! He helped eliminate Strowman for SmackDown!!" He ran and Strowman was after him. I knew I had to do something. So I ran and Strowman tried to grab him but he grabbed me and threw me in the table. I sacrificed myself for James. "No! Millie!" Dean ran towards me. He lifted my head and blood ran down my nose once again. This time, it was broken. "Millie, oh girl." He started to cry. Meds are all around me. "Dean, I'm trusting you. I can't... I can't fight no more... I have to be eliminated. I'm.....I'm sorry. I.....I love you, Dean Ambrose." Dean let my head go and the meds dragged me off and I closed my eyes. "Millie Kay has been injured and have to be eliminated." Everyone was silent when I went back to the locker room. "Wait!" Dean ran with my belt. I opened my eyes and saw him. "You forgot this." He placed the belt on my stomach and I smiled. "And I wanted to do this." He kissed me lightly on the lips. I kissed back the best I could. "Go and win this match for SmackDown and for me." I was dragged off by the meds again, this time disappearing. Everyone cheered and clapped for me. "Bye, Millie. I'll see you when we win." And he turned and he was furious.
I was sitting up, feeling better, watching the fight go on backstage. My nose is all fixed up. My belt is in my hands. Blood's all cleaned up. "Millie, are you feeling better?" It was AJ. "AJ. What are you doing here?" "I wanted to see my team win and maybe my new friend captain her team but Strowman got the best of her." "I protected Ellsworth because he eliminated Strowman for us. An eye for an eye. Well, a body for a body." He chuckled. "Well, he did it for us, not for them." "Yea, he is our mascot, AJ. Try to trust him. I know you don't like him, but trust him. I did. So can you." He sighed. "I'll try to." "Good. Because he is the reason that the ratings here are sky rocketing." "Ms. Kay, are you ready to re-enter the ring?" "You ready, Millie?" AJ asked. "Heck, yea." I was ready. "But I want AJ Styles to accompany me. If he wants to." "I would be honored to." And my music was on. "Ladies and gentlemen, due to a very speedy recovery, the SmackDown champion is back in business. So, accompanied by the phenomenal AJ Styles, the captain of team SmackDown and the WWE World Champion, Millie Kay!!!" "Thank you, AJ." "No problem, Kay." And he left. I hugged Dean. And I was back in the ring.
I was ready. "Tag!!" Bray tagged me in. I cloth-lined Seth once. Twice. Three times. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten! A new record. I was fired up. I am not being eliminated again for a long time. I did his finisher on him, the pedigree. "1! 2! 3!" The bell rang and he was out. "Seth Rollins has been eliminated." I immediately tagged Dean. "Tag!!" It was him between Chris. Dean tackled him and punched him so many times, I was getting a headache so bad. He tagged me and we kicked him. I rolled him and pinned him. "1! 2! 3!" He's done. "Chris Jericho has been eliminated." Kevin was pissed. He used the list of Jericho on my back. I screamed in pain. The pain was unbearable. I started to cry. He was disqualified for that. "Kevin Owens has also been eliminated." He was gonna be yelled by that. Jericho was shocked and scrambling to pick up the paper from the list of Jericho. "I'm sorry, Millie. I'll repay you somehow." Chris whispered to me while he was picking up his list. I nodded to him. And there was only one left. Roman. I had to tag someone in. I tagged the closest one towards me and I told him not to get hurt as much as me. It was Shane McMahon. "I'll try not to." And he put on a show. I was shocked. I saw him ready for the spear. "Shane! Tag me! Quick!!" He did and I ran in and Roman speared me. I groaned. I flipped and kicked him in the ribs.
I was in pain yet again but I wasn't gonna tag anyone. I was gonna pin Roman and get the victory for SmackDown. But yet I was exhausted. I fainted. I was done. Roman was shocked. He didn't want to pin me. Instead, he kissed my forehead and yelled for meds. "Wait, before she goes, I want to give them the win." He laid me on him and the referee counted. "1! 2! 3!" "Here are your winners, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton, Shane McMahon and the WWE World Champion, Millie Kay!" He was a faithful man. "This is for you, Millie. Feel better soon." The team members of SmackDown went to Roman and thanked him and told him that he was a very faithful and good man. "She was in pain and I could see it. I had to give it to you guys." "Thank you, Roman." Shane said. And they all left to see how I was doing.
I didn't wake up yet. I was still knocked out. Now Heath Slater, Rhyno, American Alpha, Nikki Bella, Becky Lynch, and other superstars were around to see if I would wake up. "Did she wake up yet?" Dean asked. "No, Dean. Not yet." Becky said. "Dean, she's still out cold." Chad Gable told. "She might have to go to the hospital. She overdid herself big time." Jey Uso said. "That's what I'm worried about." Dean said. I started breathing a little bit. I saw a vision of my future with Dean and I wanted to stay alive for it. "Guys! Look!" Tyler Breeze said. I breathed more heavily now. I opened my eyes. I groaned. "Hi, guys. Sorry that I fainted and scared you all." They all cheered. Dean came to me and hugged me and kissed me. "I'm sorry, baby. I was really exhausted and my body couldn't handle it." "It's okay." "I guess I won't be overworking myself again, am I?" "Yep." And that was the end of that and the beginning of a new chapter of life as a couple and a champion in the WWE universe. Just wait until Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania and other shows like that.

I know it may be long but it is my story I wrote. And I wanted to share it with you all. I hope you all like it.