Billie Kay X Male Reader X Peyton Royce (Smut)

This is for @Laurenjaurguifan23 because their birthday is tomorrow and I want to wish them a happy early birthday.

I saw the Iconic Duo and I felt my cock hardened. I was in love with both women and I wanted both of them. I was in the back, trying to calm down until I saw Billie Kay. She had her crop top and her booty shorts on. I was rock solid in my pants. She smiled and walked towards me, taking her heels off in the process. She sat on my lap on top of my hard cock and started to lick and bite my neck. My cock was hurting me so bad, it would've ripped my pants and fucked her right this moment. But when I tried to open my eyes, I was blindfolded by something. I smelled it. "Peyton..." I moaned sexually. "Billie..." "Shh... Y/N, don't talk. Let us make you feel absolutely wonderful." Billie told me. "Yes. You are about to be fucked by the Iconic Duo." I groaned when the girls rubbed my clothed cock. "But... someone will... will hear us..." I moaned. I felt my clothes being taken off and I felt lips around my throbbing cock. I took the blindfold off and looked down at the Australian and saw her sucking on my cock. I groaned and threw my head back. Peyton kissed me amd I moaned on her lips. I heard Peyton rub herself and my hands went to her pussy. She moaned on my lips as I fingered her. As she came onto my fingers, I came in Billie's mouth. Peyton smiled and walked over to lower herself onto me. I groaned and thrusted my hips up. She screamed and she continued to ride me. Billie placed her pussy on my lips. I nipped and licked her pussy. She was shushed by Peyton making out with her and I swear to god, it was the hottest thing in the world. They moaned while their tongues danced together. I felt Billie cum in my mouth as me and Peyton came together. I told them to flip spots and I got Peyton's pussy in my mouth and my cock was in Billie's pussy. We did it all over again and as soon we all came together, I cleaned up the ladies and they both cleaned me up. I french kissed them both and they smiled. "Please, don't tell me this is a one time thing." They shook their heads. "We love you and we always have loved you." I smiled at the duo and started to rub them again. "Want to go back to my place and start round 2?" I asked them. They just nodded and after we were okay to go, we left for my place and continue on with our "events".

This may suck but it is done. I'm sorry if it took so long. Took me all day to write it. Again, I'm sorry.

Michelle