TJP X Suicidal Reader (Smut)

I wanted to impress a certain guy on the 205 Live roster and I wasn't doing too good. I was impressing other guys except TJP, my only crush. I was in a TJP tee and my gear pants. I had a match with Gallanger because he went too far to grabbing my butt.

I beat him in under a half hour and I left the ring to my locker room. I was stopped by someone who wanted to question me. "Look, I don't want to talk. I'm depressed and I love TJP. He can't seem to get it. I have been trying to get him to pay attention to me, but it has never worked." I was getting my things and leaving. "Leave me alone. I'm leaving the arena." And I did. TJP was shocked. He followed me to my hotel.

I was crying so bad, I was saying that I wanted to kill myself. I have been trying to stop but everyone wants me dead. I grabbed my knife. TJP was in the living room, watching me silently. I was on my bed and I just blew it. I immediately cut up my arm. All I saw was blood. I had my video camera recording everything. "You see this? Every hater I have has done this to me!! I don't regret it either! I want to die and I will!!!!" I stabbed myself in the side. "No!! Y/n!!!" I was on my knees crying. "I'm sorry. I want to die so much." "No. I will not let you. I love you!!!" He kissed me. He pulled the knife out of my side and he called the hospital. He helped me to stop the bleeding. "The camera!!" I said. TJP had an idea. He grabbed my camera and posted the recent recorded video on YouTube.

While I was in surgery, TJP was scared. "Dude. What the hell happened? I saw the video." Cedric Alexander said to him. "She was trying to kill herself and I stopped her. I love her and I don't want her gone." He was crying. He was pulled into a hug from Kalisto. Cedric held the camera and he cried on his shoulder. The doctor came out and said that I was okay. They can see me.

I wasn't awake yet but I can feel them around me. TJP was a mess. "Y/n, my love. I want to be your boyfriend. I want to be with you forever. Please wake up." Camera rolling, I started to wake up. I grunted and groaned. When I opened my eyes, I saw my friends and my new boyfriend. I smiled and said, "Hey, TJP." He was happy that I was awake. He kissed my lips lightly. I kissed back the best I can. "And yes, I'll be your girlfriend. Thank you for saving me from myself."

He then helped me to recovery and I stopped my crap. He recorded every moment with me. In the gym, at restaurants, at home. I gave him the camera as a present from me for helping. I was happy that he was by my side. And finally, I can get back in the ring with my one and only.

The incident happened months ago. Now, I'm ready to get back to the swing of things. My opponent was Drew Gulak, who was already in the ring. I was ready. My music hit and I ran out, seeing all my fans cheering me on. I gave people high fives and hugs. I backflipped into the ring and I attacked him, turning heel in the process with my boyfriend, TJP.

I was in my locker room, looking over my body. I was so ashamed of myself for my body. I felt hands on my hips and I looked to meet TJP in the eyes. "Baby, what's wrong?" "My body is horrible. The scars will never heal." He let my hips go and locked the door. "Babe, I thought you have a match tonight?" I asked him. He just silenced me with a tongue-twisting kiss. I ran my fingers through his hair and moaned through the kiss. He let my lips go and pushed me on the couch. He ripped off his shirt and started to lick and bite my neck. "Babe..." "Y/n, my match got canceled and I couldn't stand you looking that sexy. I love you so damn much to let you go." I was rubbing my hands up and down his abs.

"I'm making love to you before anyone else does. I love you." He said. I smiled. "I love you, too. Please be gentle." "I will with you, my princess." And he ripped my shirt, bra, and his pants off. He was sucking on my breasts like a baby. He was mumbling something but I couldn't hear. I moaned loudly and I looked down to a smiling TJP. He made me milk in front of him.

He drank all of it. He kissed down to the top of my jeans. He zipped and pulled my jeans off. "Absolutely beautiful." He said and he ripped my panties off. He drove down and ate me out, making me scream. I tangled my fingers through his hair while he licked and bit my clit. He made me cum so hard, I shook a little. I was panting like a dog and I didn't know that he was already in me. I moaned loudly and he smirked evilly.

He thrusted fast and hard. I scratched his abs, leaving marks on him. After about an half an hour, he came in me. He came twice and I came three times. He made me cum again to clean me out and I was on birth control so I wouldn't get pregnant. He helped me put on my extra set of clothes and while I was putting my ring gear in my bag, he was getting dressed. He grabbed my bag and carried it while holding on to my hand.

He knew where my family lived and surprised me with a visit to my home. I was happy that I have a good boyfriend and I get to see my family. I went to my old room and it was the same. I jumped on my bed and started my PS2. TJP came in and hugged me on the bed. "Don't stay up too late. You have to leave for house shows tomorrow." My mom said. "Aren't we off tomorrow, mom? And besides, it's Extreme Rules weekend. We don't wrestle this pay per view." "I forgot, hun. But I want to make breakfast for my favorite daughter." "Okay, mom!" And she left saying good night. We played for a few more minutes and I almost fell asleep on TJP. I snuggled in bed and he turned off my PS2 and he snuggled with me.

We had breakfast with my family and TJP wanted to see my town and we did. The whole time we were off we traveled and had fun. We bowled, fished, even had a picnic. We loved it in my town but we had to go and get ready for 205Live on Tuesday. We left Monday morning and I was so sad to leave my family. TJP seen and had an idea. I was backstage for 205Live and I saw TJP I waved to him. He wanted me to walk with him and I did. Next thing I know, I saw my family in the front row seats waiting for 205Live to start. I cried and kissed TJP. "Did you do this?" "Yep." "Thank you. I love you so much." I ran to my family and hugged them tight.

"Go have fun tonight, hun!" "Thanks, mom! I love you!! Love you all!!" I got ready and my match was the main event of tonight. My match finally dawned on me and my opponent was Hideo Itami. I was so popular that I had little girls dressed up as me. After a half hour fighting, I did my new signature more, the Bloody Black Widow. I pinned him and I won my match. I hugged my mom and told her that I fought hard for her. I told her that I loved her. What a weekend to remember. I can't wait for my family to visit again.

Hey everyone. I'm gonna start being a little more active again and finish my already started stories. I am feeling a little like myself again and I have exciting news. I am going to a baseball game and I'm finally getting a tattoo!! Maybe I'll get a piercing while I'm with my sissy. Yes, I said sissy. My best friend is like a sister to my and I don't want to lose her! I'm gonna have a girls day and spend a few hours with my second family watching baseball. And maybe catch a homerun ball. I'm smiing, happy finally, and super excited!!!

Michelle