Dean Ambrose x Reader (Smut)

I was at home, relaxing and watching my favorite show, Code Black. It was Wednesday and nothing was planned. I went to get a shower since I was at the gym earlier. I grabbed a towel and got undressed. Dean was at my door and he had the extra key. He unlocked the door and locked it. He heard me singing so he knew where I was. He just sat on the couch, waiting for me to come out. I came out with a towel around my body. I saw Dean and shrieked. “Dean, what on earth are you doing here?” “Ain’t I allowed to see my girl?” ‘He’s got a point.’ I looked away. “Sorry.” I mumbled. He walked up to me and kissed my cheek. “Don’t be. It's my fault that I didn’t tell you.” I wrapped my arms around his neck. “So, what are doing here?” “Well, I was thinking we could do something fun tonight.” “Like what?” He rubbed my womanhood through my towel.

“Mmm.” I moaned. “Something like that.” “Alright.” He kissed me and placed me on the couch. He took off my towel and I got very shy. “Princess, you're so sexy and beautiful. No one will ever be as beautiful as you.” He kissed every inch of my body. I was a moaning mess. “T-that's not fair.” He chuckled. “What’s not fair?” “Take y-your clothes off as w-well.” I moaned. He chuckled and started to undress himself. He had his hands at his boxers. I nodded and he took them off. He lined up with me and entered. I moaned. He took my v-card when we first got together so it didn't hurt as much. It still hurt though. But he grew. “Dean baby. Did you get bigger?” “Yea. It has been so long since we made love.” “Yes, it has been.” “And you got tighter, baby girl.” “Please, move.” He thrusted hard and slow.

He had me moaning badly. “Dean, I'm gonna cum.” I moaned. “Me too, baby girl.” He thrusted and I exploded. “Dean.” I moaned. He came in me and moaned my name in my ear. He pulled out and laid on the floor. I laughed. “What?” “Nothing.” He pulled me to the floor and I shrieked. I landed on his chest. I looked at him and he smiled. “You’re crazy.” “I may be crazy. But I'm your lunatic.” “Yep.” He carried me to my room and laid me down. He laid down as well and placed my head on his chest. He covered us and I fell asleep. “Goodnight, my princess.” And he fell asleep.

This is a quick one I wrote three years ago and wanted to share. Hope you all like it.