The Undertaker x Reader (Ministry of Darkness + Smut)

April was Wrestlemania season and I was part of the McMahon family with Mr. McMahon's daughter, Stephanie. She was my best friend and my dad, who past away last week from cancer, (NOT REAL!! God bless to all affected by cancer and any other disease. May great miracles come to you.) was Mr. McMahon's best friend and partner in crime at WWE. When he died, Vince promised him to raise me like the girl he dreamed of me being. A woman. A champion.

It was during a women's tag team match is when I seen him. It was me and Stephanie vs. Mickie James and Lita (Not a real match!). I had Mickie in my submission and she tapped. I helped Stephanie out of the ring and we went backstage. We were greeted by Vince, our father. He hugged both of us. He stopped me and gave me papers. I went to my locker room and read through the papers. He has adopted me. I cried. "Hey, Y/n. What's up?" Stephanie came in and asked. "I'm being adopted by your father. I'm gonna be your sister!!" I said and we hugged. I heard a dong and i froze in my shoes. I felt something hit my head hard and i blacked out.

I woke up an hour later and I was tied to a pipe in the boiler room. "Ugh.... hello...??" I groaned. I opened my eyes and I only see is the black coat of The Undertaker. I look up at him and i was scared. "Undertaker...??" He had a straight face on but I was afraid. "Please don't hurt Stephanie. You can have me but don't hurt my sister..." i said. He just nodded. I was blindfolded and untied. I didn't know where i was going.

I first heard a car and then a crow. I thought I was gonna be buried alive. But them i was carried to a house and put down on a very soft surface. He told me to take the blindfold off. I did and i was very surprised. I was in a very big bedroom.

"My love..." he said in a low voice. I smiled at him and went to touch his hand but i pulled back. I was just too afraid. "It's okay, Y/n. I will not hurt you. I've been eyeing you for so long. I'm..." "Undertaker... i know what you're gonna say... I love you too. I was too afraid to tell you because everyone is afraid of you. But I'm not." I said.

He smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back to just get teased by his tongue. He laid me down and started to kiss my neck. I moaned quietly in his ear. He smirked and took off his cloak to tied my hands to the top of the bed. He blindfolded me so i couldn't see. I could feel him fingertips and his lips like feathers on my skin. I heard him take his clothes off and felt his tongue teasing me by lighting sucking on my clit. I gripped his cloak, wanting more pleasure. He stuck three fingers in me and i screamed. He wanted me to cum but i held it in. Frustrated, he thrusted his hard cock in me and i couldn't hold it in anymore. I came on him, screaming his name.

He wanted me to cum again so he pounded in me until i reached my orgasm again. I screamed his name while he was pounding in me. I still couldn't see so i was depending on my touch. I could feel him licking my skin and i screamed so loudly, i thought i was gonna lose my voice. I would feel him stop at my edge and then pound into me again. He has done this a few times to me. I begged him to let me cum. "Please! Let me cum! I need it! I need you!! I don't care if you have me just for sex, just let me release!!!" I screamed. He smirked and pounded in me the hardest he could. I screamed and gripped his cloak, waiting for my release. His thrusts were getting sloppy and i knew he was gonna release as well. He rubbed my clit and i released, hard. I moaned while i cummed. He followed after me, making me feel every bit of his cum in me. He pulled out, untied me and took my blindfold off.

I saw him naked and i smiled. He smiled at me and layed next to me on the bed. He placed my head on his chest and wrapped his arm around my waist. "You are the only one i love. I want to spend eternity with you." He said. I replied to him with, "you're the only one i love as well. Let's spend eternity together. I love you." "I love you too, my princess." As we fell asleep

It's finally done!! I will write another story when my phone is charging. Until then, enjoy!!

Michelle (aka Micky Key)