Pentagon Dark x Reader (Smut)

I was Dario and Matanza Cueto's best friend. They made me their sister and next of kin for the Temple. But their father, Antonio Cueto, doesn't like me and wants to take over the Temple. I was done with my match against Taya and I was walking to see my brother. I saw Antonio Cueto and another man with a gun. "Antonio Cueto! Stop!!" I shielded my brother, Dario, from the man with the gun.

"You can't do this, Antonio!! He's your son!" I screamed. The unknown man grabbed my hair and made me kneel down on the floor. I looked at Dario, scared. "You only get one word and then I'll kill you." I knew Matanza and Pentagon Dark were fighting but Matanza can hear my screams miles away. "MATANZA!!!!" I screamed loudly. And few seconds later, Matanza came running through the door and killed the man right then and there. I had a crush on Pentagon Dark but I didn't realize Dario told him. Pentagon came towards me and hugged me. He kissed my cheek. "I love you, my princess." I smiled. "I love you too, my dark knight." "No! This cannot happen. You shall be killed, one way or another." Pentagon looked at Antonio Cueto with a death defying stare. I stopped him. "Antonio Cueto, as next of kin to this Temple. I am banning you for the rest of your life to take over the Temple. If we see you step foot in this Temple, we will kill you. Me, Dario, Matanza, and Pentagon Dark. Now get out!!!"

A few weeks went by and Antonio Cueto hasn't been seen since. I was helping my brother with the roster and Pentagon scared me out of nowhere. "Pentagon! You scared me! Hey, Dario. Are you good if I have time with Pentagon?" "Yes, sis. I'm good. I'm gonna go back to my office. See you two later." We waved bye to my brother. "So, Pentagon. Why aren't you in the Temple?" We were in the parking lot of the Temple. "I want to spend time with my girl. Can't the Breaker of Bones do that?" He said. "Yes. He can. Only if you don't break mine." I teased. He chuckled. "I won't, my dear." He started to kiss my neck. "Pentagon." I moaned. His makeup was still on and I wanted to kiss him so bad. "Oh, baby. You are so beautiful. So amazing. So.... perfect." He said and kissed me right there. Our tongues mixed together perfectly as we french kissed. He grabbed my ass and I moaned on his lips. He lifted me up and pressed me against the wall, still making out with me. He was getting hard and I felt it. I moaned by the feeling of him. He let my lips go and said "let's take this somewhere else, baby."

He took me into an abandoned house and everything looked brand new. But the outside of the house looked very broken down. "This is where we will live, mate, and die together, my love. The outside keeps away people. The inside keeps in my love. That's why you're my everything. I love you, my princess. I want to give you the best." I smiled at him and kissed him deeply. He smiled and carried me to the bedroom. He laid me gently on the bed and ripped his shirt. I stripped of my shirt and skirt and he kissed me again.

He nipped at my neck and massaged my clothed breasts. I was moaning underneath the Breaker of Bones. He got my bra off, he saw the marks. The scars from Prince Puma from our last relationship. It was the season finale of Lucha Underground and he lost his championship to my boyfriend, Pentagon Dark. "Princess, who did this to you?" I started to cry. "Prince Puma. He beat me up so bad when he left the Temple. The bruises are all over my body. I'm glad he left because I didn't want you to get angry and break him in half." He looked all over my body and was shocked by the sight of the bruises and scars. He kissed every single scar and bruise and I swear to god, I didn't feel any pain from the kisses. "My love, you have cero miedo. You have zero fear and I love you for that." He kissed my inner thigh and I wanted to scream so bad, that was my weak spot. He smirked and removed my black panties and ate me out while grabbing my thigh. I was lightly screaming but he wanted more. He rubbed my breasts and pinched the nipples and I screamed so loud, I thought I was gonna lose my voice. After a few minutes, I screamed one final time and I came on his painted lips. I looked down and my pussy was all black from the facepaint he once had on.

He took off his pants and boxers and lined up with me. I nodded and he pushed lightly until he saw black mixed with red. He knew that he took my virginity. He calmed me down and thrusted in and out slowly. I moaned quietly and he loved it. He didn't go fast or hard. He did it slow and lovingly. We wern't just having sex, we were making love. After one final thrust, we both came at the same time. He pulled out and he carried me to the bathroom to clean both of us up. He dress me and himself and we went to bed. "Goodnight, my princess." "Goodnight, my dark knight." I said as I drifted into a deep sleep.

Would you believe I got this done before class? Well, it's done and I'll be working on the Undertaker one next. Told yas I'd be working on them.

Michelle