Dean Ambrose x Author (Fluff + Torturing)

This was inspired by Extreme Rules 2016. I am not changing anything in this story so it will be a Dean Ambrose x Author story. No offense to Dean Ambrose fans. I am an Ambrose fan myself, hence why I wrote it. 

   I saw Jericho throw the plant at Ambrose's head. I ran from the locker room and beat up Jericho for doing such a dirty deed to the lunatic. Ambrose is my friend. And Jericho did the same to me. He slammed the same plant at my head while I was a guest on his show. Dean ran and beat up him like I did for him. It was a Smackdown then. Few matches before Extreme Rules, Jericho did things to me and Ambrose. He put us in straight jackets. He hit us with 2 by 4's with wire on them. He hit us with fire extinguishers. He put me in two straight jackets. He even lit me on fire in front of everyone. My friends. My family. Everyone in the WWE Universe. I was badly burned that night. He put us in the hospital. Dean wanted me to help him defeat Jericho. I gladly accepted. I hated Jericho. So much. I wanted to torture him like he did me. And it was a night not to forget. The night of the first look of the new Asylum Match. We were in the asylum while Jericho was shocked. "Shane said that I can have any kind of match, well we can have any kind of match." "That's right, Dean. Both of us decided to have the first ever Asylum Match!!" 

Everyone was cheering and we looked at Jericho, well I looked at him evilly. Then Extreme Rules came. Dean walked out with me, hand in hand. He kissed my hand. "The following contest is the Asylum Match!! Coming to the ring, the partnership of Dean Ambrose and Michelle!!!" He let me enter first and he followed. We smiled when we looked around. "It's perfect." He smiled at me. "And their opponent, Chris Jericho!!!" He was shocked. He entered the ring and the door was locked and chained. He was screwed. The bell rang and I was hitting him in the head. I was beating him up. I screamed at Dean, "Get the mop!! I got an idea!" He went up and got the mop. Jericho was on the ground and I hit him with the mop stick at least three times, maybe four. He threw me to the asylum and I screamed. He laughed and went up for the kendo stick. He came down and hit me at least ten times. I was starting to cry. "Dean!! Help!" He grabbed my hair. "There's no help for you, missy. Go back to the hospital where you belong." He face planted me on the ring. I had tears coming from my eyes. Dean came to my rescue with the nunchucks. He got him and I started to go up the asylum. Chris hit me and I fell. I fell onto the 2 by 4 with the wire on it. I felt scars forming on my back. I had only my wrestling outfit on. No shirt nor pants. Just my outfit. Dean looked at me and started to get worried. He hit Jericho a lot and he fell. Dean ran towards me. "Michelle. You okay?" "I'll be fine. Just a little bit of scars. I'm not losing to him." I groaned. I targeted the tacks. I went up to get the tacks. Dean had the fire extinguisher while Jericho had...the straight jacket. I shuddered when he had that. I still went up for the tacks. I grabbed the tacks and dropped down. I put them in the corner. I felt hands on me and Jericho placed me in the straight jacket once again. I struggled to get out but it's impossible.

He had it on good. He hit me and threw me and tortured me in front of Ambrose. I was full out crying. "You're a monster!! You hear me, Jericho!?! You're a goddamn monster!!!" He slapped me in the face. He was torturing me bad. He made me look at him. He almost had his lips on mine. I didn't like it but I couldn't fight back. I was scared. 'He's trying to kiss me in front of Dean.' I closed my eyes to wait for this to be over. Dean turned him around and knocked him out. He fell at the other side of the ring. I opened my eyes. "Dean!!!" He looked at me and ran towards me. I was crying bad. We heard chanting. "Let's go Ambrose!! Let's go Michelle!!" We heard it. Dean looked at me and wiped my tears. And he did the unexpected. He kissed me in the middle of the match. I kissed back. Jericho got up and looked at us. "Hey!! I was supposed to kiss her, not you!!" He pulled away and looked at Jericho. "You? Huh. She didn't even like you. You are such a slob, you know that?" Dean let me out of the jacket. "Let's get this jackass." "Sure thing, babe." He smiled at that and I was refueled with energy. I ran towards Jericho and beat him. While I was doing that, Dean had the tacks. I picked up Jericho and he hit me. I had to put him down. He took the advantage and used the 2 by 4 and hit me in the stomach. I was crying again. He grabbed my hair. "This is for not letting me have you. You should be ashamed of yourself. I've would've gotten you anything you wanted. But..." Jericho lifted me and threw me in the tacks. I screamed and blood was dripping down my arm and back. "You wanted the lunatic fringe. Have fun in the hospital, lunatic." He laughed.

I was done. He did it. He defeated me. I was in so much pain. I was screaming for my life to be over because of Jericho. Dean was pissed. He picked up Jericho and threw him in the tacks as well. Jericho was screaming in pain. Dean did Dirty Deeds on him and pinned him. 1! 2! 3! We did it. "Here are your winners, Dean Ambrose and Michelle!!!" The cage lifted and I rolled out and cried on the floor. I was a mess. I was tortured by Jericho bad and it is going to be a mental scar no one could ever mend. Dean came toward me and helped me up. We left, me crying in his chest. I went to the hospital because of the tacks. I was crying bad. After they bandaged me up, we went home. We were at his home and I was shaking bad. "D-Dean." I said shakily. He had a glass of water in his hand. "It's okay. It's over." "The feeling will never leave. I can still feel him torturing me." "Michelle, please. I love you and I don't want you to feel like this." "O-okay."

He hugged me, placing my head in his chest. I started to cry again. "Go ahead. Let it all out." He said this while I was crying. "H-He almost k-kissed me, D-Dean." "Don't worry. I'll hurt him for trying to kiss my girl." "B-But he h-hurt me..." "I know he did. I'll torture him for you. He has broken such an innocent spirit. What he had done to you broke my heart. He'll pay for what he has done to you." He felt my breathing calm down and realized that I cried myself to sleep. He smiled and carried me to his room. He laid me down, changed my bandages, and laid next to me after he changed. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead. "Goodnight, my lunatic. I love you and all of your flaws. I'll never let anyone, even Jericho, hurt you ever again like this." He combed through my hair, eventually falling asleep as well.