Sami Callihan X Tortured Reader (Tag Team +Smut)

Several years ago, I was the longest reigning TNA World Champion. Back then I was with Bobby Roode. Until I was cheated on by him and lost my championship. "What the hell is he doing?!?" "OMG!! He has cheated on her with Velvet Sky! And now he is TNA World Champion!!!" I was crying so bad. That night, I left TNA Wrestling. I never came back until I found oVe. Well, when oVe found me.

They found me left for dead after LAX beat me and ripped my cheek off. oVe were so nice to me, they were my brothers. All but Sami Callihan. He was my boyfriend. They added me to their group and I was a great addition. I defeated Kongo Kong my first night back, declaring that I was the new monster in town. The next few weeks, I was attacked by Kiera Hogan. There was a House of Hardcore match at Redemption against oVe and Tommy Dreamer, Eddie Edwards, and Moose. Me and Kiera Hogan were added to the match.

I was getting ready to our match and Sami came up behind me and hugged me. I smiled lightly and turned to face him. "We're gonna win. No doubt about it, babe." I smiled, knowing that my left cheek is not there. He touched the space where my cheek used to be and I frowned. "Baby, you're beautiful. Just the way you are." He kissed me and Jake Crist said that we're ready for the match. "Let's get these bastards."

First, our opponents entered the ring. Moose, then Tommy Dreamer, then Kiera Hogan and finally Eddie Edwards. Then it was time for us. "O! V! E! Ohio! Versus! Everything!" I screamed in the microphone. Jake was on my left, Dave was on my right, and Sami was right behind me. I held my baseball bat. I pointed my bat at the ring. Jake and Dave Crist ran towards the ring while Sami walked with me. He treated me like a princess and he made sure he let everyone know that I was his girl. I had black jeans on with my oVe shirt on with the sleeves ripped along with a black bandanna to cover my mouth and my nose. The main reason for the bandanna is for my left cheek. But I know I have to take it off. I never shown the damage from LAX before and tonight was the night. I took off my bandanna and everyone was quiet.

I was given a microphone by Dreamer and he told me to explain. "I was beaten to death by LAX and left for dead." Everyone gasped. "But before they left, they ripped my cheek off. No one did anything to it ever since. But my brothers, oVe, and my boyfriend, Sami Callihan, they accepted me for who I am. They made me part of oVe and I love it." Eddie was starting to cry. oVe and me forgave Eddie and his partners and hugged them. When I was going to hug Dreamer, I was ripped from the legend. "Ahh!!" I screamed. My mouth as covered by a flag. "Hey, oVe!" They turned to see LAX with me in their hands.

I was trying to scream but they could only hear my muffled cries. "This isn't over! We finally got the girl and we are going to finish her off!" Konan said. For once, I was scared. I cried. LAX ran off and I didn't see oVe in my sights. I was knocked out and didn't know where they were taking me. I woke up in an unusual place. I was so scared, my cheek burned with my tears. "You go and don't have oVe find her. I'll finish her off." "Got it, boss." And the other two left. Konan, the one that ripped my cheek off, was in front of me with a knife. He tilted my head towards him. "Now, let's finish what we started, little lady." I knew what he wanted to do. He wanted to kill me. "Where is my damn girlfriend, you asshole?!?!"  Sami screamed and threw one of the men in front of Konan. "Sami!" I screamed. Konan growled. "Leave the girl alone. She's so hideous, why do you love her?" I was crying so much, everyone heard it. I was also hiccuping so bad, I was going to make myself sick.

Sami was pissed. He knocked out Konan and saw me. My eyes were red, my ripped cheek was starting to bleed, my lips are quivering. I was a mess. Sami and the Crist brothers got me untied and I immediately went into Sami's arms. He hugged me and comforted me. "It's time to take her home. She has been through a lot tonight." Sami said. And he took me home. I just wanted to kill myself for what Konan said about me. I started to cry in our bed. "Baby, please don't cry. We'll take care of LAX and Konan when they are in Ohio." I sniffled and he kissed me deeply. I kissed him back. He rubbed my side and I moaned a little. "How about I make you feel better by making love to you?" I nodded and Sami was above me.

He nipped and kissed my neck. I moaned and ran my fingers through his hair. He looked at my cheek and smiled at me. "You'll be even more beautiful than before after tomorrow afternoon because I found a facial surgeon that'll help you." I was happy. "Thank you, Sami." He kissed me and took my shirt and bra off. He kissed down to my breasts and sucked on them like a little child. My breasts we're so big, I couldn't help it. I moaned and I looked down. I milked in front of him. Then it hit me. It was full of breast milk! I was now naked and my breasts were empty of milk. He was ready for the rest of me. I was panting like a dog. He dove down and ate me out. I screamed and grabbed his hair. "Damn you, Callihan!!!" I screamed. He smirked and kept eating me out. I came three times. I looked at him and he was completely unclothed. He inserted his cock in me and I moaned so loudly, He swallowed my moans in a tounge twisting kiss. He then started to fuck the living hell out of me. He spread my legs open as wide as they can and rubbed my pussy as he was fucking me. He grunted and groaned while I was screaming from the pleasure the man above me is giving me.

I came five more times and he came four times, and he was slowing down. "Sami! I'm cumming again!!" "Me too, baby." He grunted. And when I came on his cock, He pulled out and came on my body, making sure there was some in my mouth. After we were done, He carried me to the bathroom and washed me up, making me cum yet again. He helped me get dressed and as he got his boxers on, I was snuggled in bed, waiting for him. He smiled and crawled into bed next to me. "I love you babe. I can't wait until we fix your cheek up tomorrow and you are completely healed." "I love you too, Sami. And I can't wait either." And we slept the night away together.

Four months later and my cheek was fully healed and I was engaged to Sami Callihan. oVe were tag team champions and I was Knockouts champion, beating Allie. I was finally happy and for once, I can finally smile without anything missing. Plus, I will not see LAX for a while. For their actions, they have been fired from IMPACT Wrestling.

Wow!!! First one from IMPACT Wrestling!! And actually one of my favorites. I'll be doing more soon. I am trying to be happy but I can't help but think of my friend who died. He doesn't deserve to die so young. I just want to cry and sleep for an eternity. I don't know what to do...