Drake Maverick X Author (Fluff+Smut)

This is different than Hideo Itami x Reader. Just letting all of you know. Plus it's a character X author story, And this is who I picked, Drake Maverick!!

"Now my first action as new 205 Live GM, a tournament for the Cruiserweight Championship and the final match will be at the grandest stage of them all, Wrestlemania!!" I was with my best friends, Mustafa Ali, Akira Towaza, and Tyler Bate backstage eating popcorn and watching our new GM speaking. We were the best crew 205 Live ever had. "The first match of the tournament is Michelle vs. Gran Metalik. The second match is the first ever UK Champion Tyler Bate vs. The first ever Cruiserweight Champion, TJP." after he had said that, me and Tyler had to go get ready for our matches. My match was first. Gran Metalik was already in the ring. I had my ring gear on. It was showing a lot of my skin. It was booty shorts and a really short jacket covering my top. And I always wore black. My entrance theme was "Burn It To The Ground" by Nickleback.

Within a few minutes, I defeated Gran Metalik. I went backstage to meet up with the crew. "Hey, girlie. You were amazing." Ali said. "Naw, it was nothing. Wait till the next few weeks till I have to go against someone more challenging." And we laughed about other stuff. My eyes caught Drake Maverick staring at me. "Hey, Michelle. Do you think the GM likes you?" Ali asked me. I gave him a look. "Why don't you ask him yourself, Ali?" And I went to go get changed and I left for my hotel.

I was in my hotel room getting my shirt on when I heard a knock on my door. I looked in the mirror and my shirt was open but thanks goodness that my jeans were on. I went to the door and opened to see Drake Maverick. "Mr. Maverick! This is a surprise." He just stared at my abs. "Mr. Maverick?" "Oh, I'm sorry. I was admiring your body." "Please, come in." I said blushing. He did and sat on the bed that was in the room. I was in the mirror trying to button up my shirt until I felt hands unbuttoning my shirt. "Mr. Maverick?" "Please, call me Drake, hun. And I had my eye on you ever since IMPACT." He had my shirt off of my body and was kissing my neck. "You were and still are one of the sexiest women in the wrestling industry. In the world, I might add." I purred when he was rubbing my hips and kissing my neck. "I never married. I never had sex. I want you and I want you now." He whispered in my ear. His hands snaked up to my bra and squeezed my breasts. I moaned and he stuck his tounge in my mouth. My fingers were tangled in his hair and I was a moaning mess. He gently placed me on my bed and continued to make out with me.

I stopped him because I had a question. "Drake, I want to ask you something." "Go ahead, baby." "Are you getting close to me just to be in bed with me?" This is true. I had men who wanted to sleep with me and want sex with me. I had to ask him this. He kissed me and said "No, I wanted to do this. I have been in love with you and when I saw you on 205 Live, I knew I finally found you. Please, let me love you, Michelle. I want to be with you for the rest of my life." I smiled and kissed him. He kissed me back and his hands snaked down to my jeans, taking them off. He let my lips go and looked down at my thong. Yes, thong. It was something different and it felt nice. He smirked at me and I looked away, blushing. "Don't be embarrassed. It is sexy. Just like you." He kissed and licked the valley of my breasts. "Drake..." "Shh... Just enjoy the moment, baby girl. Let me make you feel so fucking good." I was hot and wet for him. He took off his shirt and my bra and sucked on my breasts. I have never felt this good in my life. I was thrusting my hips up to release some friction but Drake pressed his knee down to stop me. I whimpered. "Not now, baby. Soon, you will feel relief."

He took off his jeans and he made me look at him. He was hot. Sexy. Perfect. "Sexy..." I mumbled. He chuckled. "Not as sexy as you." He then took off the last pieces of clothing and lined up with me. He kissed me and I felt his dick go in my pussy. I was a virgin and he knew. He stopped when he saw blood. I wasn't a virgin anymore. I gave my virginity to him. He massaged my hips and kissed me to relieve the pain. He then thrusted slowly and I moaned quietly. He smiled and he went faster. I never thought I would have sex with the GM of 205 Live.

He went even faster, hitting that certain spot. I screamed. He smirked and kept hitting that same spot. "Drake!! I'm gonna cum!" I screamed. "Me too, Michelle!! Let's cum together." I just nodded and after he thrusted three times, we both came hard. He kissed me when we came and I moaned in the kiss.

He pulled out of me and he flopped on the bed next of me. We both panted hard. "Drake..." I said. "Yea, baby girl?" "That was amazing. And I knew you were the one. I love you, Drake Maverick." I panted. He smiled and covered the both of us with a blanket. We cuddled for the next few minutes and we fell asleep but before we did, the last thing I heard was, "I knew you were the one too. I love you too, Michelle." I was in love with the GM of 205 Live and I didn't care.

This is who I picked. I had dreams about him for a while now. Don't judge me when I saw this. He is hot and he is the sexiest thing alive. I am single and I don't care. I had to break up with a guy who wasn't right for me. But I can faint over these sexy WWE men all day.

Michelle