AJ Styles x Reader (Part 2)

I was in the car with AJ and I felt a hand on my thigh. "AJ?" He moved his hand towards my womanhood. I gasped quietly. He smirked. He pulled up to his home and helped me out. 'Tonight's gonna be a night.' He carried me into the house, locked the door and took me to his room without dropping me. He place me on the bed and kissed me. I kissed him back. "AJ? Are you okay? I never seen this side of you." AJ said, "I don't know actually." He looked the other way. "You don't have to if you don't want to. I'm sorry, princess." I held his cheek. He looked at me. "Go ahead. But be gentle, please." He smiled lovingly at me. "I'll always be gentle with you, my dear." He kissed me again. I kissed him back and we made out. He unbuttoned my jacket and took it off. He looked at me as he took of his jacket and his shirt. He kissed my neck. I moaned when he found my sweet spot. He attacked it like an animal. "You're mine. And mine only." I rubbed my hands over his chest. He moaned. I attacked his neck like he did. "And you're mine as well." He took off my shirt. I saw him getting hard in his pants. 'He's hard just by looking at my bra?' He took off my bra and he attacked them. I moaned really loud. "Don't stop. Please." I moaned. "Oh, I won't, baby girl." He took off my pants and my panties. He looked at me from head to toe. "Y/N, you're so beautiful." He touched my scars on my arm and leg. I looked away. I was starting to cry. "Sweetheart, don't cry. I won't leave you. Even if there is new scars here. I'll never leave you. I'll love you forever." I smiled.

"Thank you. I love you, too." He kissed every scar on my thigh. He kissed my womanhood and I almost screamed. He smirked and ate me out. "AJ! Keep doing that!! Oh god! I'm gonna--" I came on his lips. He cleaned me out. I was a panting mess. "Baby, you look so sexy right now." He unzipped his pants and his ten inch member came out. I was a little scared. He held my head. "It's okay. Just suck on it like a lollipop. You'll be fine. I won't hurt you." I gulped and said, "Ok." He held my hand and placed it on his member. "Stroke it. You won't hurt me." I did what he told me. He was moaning my name. "That's it, baby girl." I sucked on it. It was new to me but I was doing a good job. He was moaning really loud. "Oh, baby! I'm gonna cum." I sucked harder and he screamed my name and came in my mouth. I swallowed all of it. It was tasty. He lined up with my entrance and looked at me. I nodded. He held my hand, laid his head on my chest, and pushed in me. I gasped in pain. When he was fully in, I felt a ton of pain. I had tears coming from my eyes. He kissed them away. He rubbed me and it was feeling better. "Go ahead. Move." He thrusted nice and slow. "Slow or fast tonight?" "Slow. And passionate. It's not just sex tonight. Tonight," I looked at him. "We're making love." He smiled and thrusted slowly. I moaned.

He kissed me and we made out while he thrusted. We were both moaning in the kiss. My fingers were in his hair and his hands were on my hips. He kissed my neck. "Oh, baby. I'm gonna cum." I said. "Cum for me, baby girl. Cum for the Phenomenal AJ Styles." He was almost there as well. "AJ." I moaned and came on him. "Oh, Y/N." He came in me, filling me to the brim. He pulled out and covered us with a blanket. "AJ? What would happen if I'm pregnant?" He looked at me when I said that and smiled. "I'll still stay with you. You'll be a great girlfriend, wife, and mother. And I'll try to be a good boyfriend, husband, and father. I wanted a life with you. I'd dreamed it every night." I smiled. "Well, your dream came true. I love you, AJ Styles." "I love you too, Y/N L/N." I laid my head on his chest and we fell asleep. We called off the match and the rivalry was over. Cause he's going to be the father of my child.

Smut is out!!! But there's more! Part three is coming up in a few minutes!!!