AJ Styles x Reader

"He tapped out!" "Here's your winner by submission, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, and the phenomenal, AJ Styles!!" I was pissed. I stormed out to the ring. "You think you can come out every week and cheat!?!?!" Everyone oohed and The Club was shocked. "Just to let you know, little missy. We won." AJ said. "No, you cheated. Even at Money in the Bank. John Cena had you. Then Gallows and Anderson came out and cheated and 'helped' you win. You're just a cheater, AJ." "You think I cheat?" "Yes, and I want to fight you and Gallows and Anderson beside Enzo Amore and Big Cass. Monday night Raw. And there is only one word to describe you!! And I'm gonna spell! It out for ya!!!! S-A-W-F-T!!!!!!" "Sawft!!!" I threw the mic down and helped Enzo backstage. Just to let ya know it was Thursday Night Smackdown. Couple minutes later, he was feeling better. "Hey, Enzo. Are you okay?" "Yea. Thanks for teaming up with us until Battleground." He told me. "No problem. I have a little rivalry with AJ Styles. And I want to even the score." "And what are you going to do, Y/N?" Big Cass said. I shrieked. "Cass!! Don't scare me like that, you idiot." He chucked. "Sorry." "I want to talk to either Stephanie or Shane McMahon about an Asylum match against AJ Styles only. No Gallows. No Anderson. No one except him and me locked in the cell. First to summit wins." "I like that idea." Someone said. "I'll schedule it for Monday night Raw. Last fight of the night. How's that?" Stephanie said. "You heard that?" "Yes. So, what you do say?" "Just need Styles' signature and we'll be set." She smiled. "I'll go tell my brother."

"We need two certain people out. Y/N! AJ! Come out, please." We came out. He actually let me in first. I was surprised. "So Y/N, tell me. Is this you idea?" "Yes. I would like an Asylum match with Mr. AJ Styles Monday night. The contract is here." I handed Styles a pen. "All it needs is your signature." He took it and signed it. I signed it as well. "This means you're locked with me with no one else. Good luck. You're gonna need it." I left. I was at home, in my bathroom when I heard a knock. "Come in!" I was showering and I came out in a towel to see AJ staring at me. "Dude! What are you doing here?!?" "I came to say sorry from the bottom of my heart for having this rivalry between us. I'm really sorry." He was crying. I locked the door and had him sit down. "AJ, don't cry." I hugged him. I felt his heart go faster. "AJ? Are you okay?" He kissed me out of the blue. I was shocked but I slowly kissed back. He pulled away. "I'm sorry for doing that. I'm sorry for everything me and Gallows and Anderson did to you." He was crying bad. "AJ. Please don't cry. Kiss me again." He looked at me. "Are you sure?" I nodded. He kissed me again. I kissed back and tangled my fingers in his hair. His hands were rubbing my hips as we made out. We pulled away panting. "AJ. Do you love me?" I panted. He nodded. I smiled. "Good. Cause I love you, too." He was crying again. Except these were tears of joy. "Thank you, Y/N. And I promise this rivalry will be over." I laid my head on his chest. "I'll trust you. But no more cheating, young man." He chucked. "I won't, my love." He kissed my forehead and let go of me. I left to go get dressed. I wanted to wear a suit. It's my thing, my style. Red bra, red panties, black shirt, blue jacket with matching pants. I walked out in front of AJ. "How do I look?" "Beautiful." "Well I was invited to a party. Do you want come with me?" "I would love to."

We arrived at the party. We were both wearing suits. But AJ's suit was black. Mine was blue. We walk in and we see the host. Rusev. He's a very good friend of mine. AJ was growling. "AJ. Please. Don't worry about Rusev. He's my friend." He calmed down. "Okay, sweetheart. I'll try to." He held my hand and we walked in. "Well, isn't it my good friend, Y/N L/N. Nice to see you again." We hugged. "Nice to see you too, Rusev." I looked at AJ. He was getting jealous. "Rusev, Lana, you remember AJ." Rusev got mad. "But, I'm keeping him under control so you guys won't fight. Please give him a chance." I hugged AJ's arm. He held out his hand for a handshake. "Please, Rusev. I'm changing since I seen her fight. She's perfect for me. And Lana is perfect for you. Strong and determined." Rusev smiled. "Okay, AJ." He shook his hand and we had a great night. We laughed, smiled, and talked the whole night. Me and AJ even danced a few times. It was fun. AJ was driving me to his house since my roommate kicked me out for the night. And we had fun then. And it was a start of a beautiful and wonderful relationship.

First part done! The smut will be next!!! Plus I am back and writing and playing my WWE Supercard game. I love my wrestling games. Nevermind me, back to the story!!!!

PS i changed Cena to the #RavishingCouple Rusev and Lana!!