Luke Gallows x Reader x Karl Anderson (Fluff)

I never thought I would be part of the Club tonight. I was the best female fighter that beaten all the men. Except my fellow Club member, Luke Gallows. I had a match with him tonight. And Anderson was at ringside. I was nervous for the first time in my career. As soon my music was ringing through the Giant Center in Hershey, PA, I was ready to fight. I was in the ring when Gallows and Anderson came out and did their thing. Anderson was on commentary with Booker T, Michael Cole, and Corey Graves. The bell rang and Gallows just ran my ass over. I was in the ring floor, groaning because I just got ran over by a Gallows sized truck. I had to win. So I brushed it off and I fought with all my might. I gave him forearms and kicks, but he had more strength than me. He threw out of the ring. I was screaming in pain. The room was spinning. Then suddenly, I passed out, my head making a thud on the floor. The ref called for the bell and checked on me. "Here's your winner by KO. Luke Gallows!" I was carried out by the referees and was placed on a bed. I wasn't breathing. Even though he won, Gallows and Anderson ran to the back to check on me. One of the referees told them that I wasn't awake yet.

They went home and they were crying over me. "Hey, she'll be fine. She just passed out." AJ Styles said. The whole Club lived together. Styles, Anderson, and Gallows. "There is just one problem." "Yea?" "We both like her." "Yea, and we are both divorced." It's true. Gallows and Anderson both got divorces and were looking for someone new. But they found one person they both like.. "Here's the solution. Share her. Give her double the love and double the affection than one single man would give her." Styles told them. The phone rang. It was the hospital. "Guys, we need to go. Now." "Where?" "Can't talk. I'm driving."

As the three of them arrived, I was awake, looking out of the window. "Hey, guys! The Club is here." "Get back in bed. Pretend you're passed out again." Seth said. "Doctors, ready?" They nodded. 'Time for the prank/confession.' I had my eyes closed and my breathing slowed. The Club came in and all of them were talking. "Y/N!! Wake up, please." I was still. Anderson sighed. "She can't." One of the doctors said. "She is in a deep coma and can not wake up." Seth put his hand on Gallows. "I'm sorry." Then, I started laughing. "Huh?" Gallows and Anderson were shocked. "Hi, guys." I said. "Y/N!!! You're alive!" They both said and hugged me. "Of course I am." Everyone else laughed. "What?" They both said. "Do you know what day it is?" They shook their heads. "April Fools!!!" Everyone yelled. They face palmed themselves because they got pranked on April 1st. "Oh. And You two?" I pointed at Gallows and Anderson. I kissed their cheeks. "I love the both of you as well." They both hugged me and they high fived each other. So I am in the Club and have such wonderful boyfriends. Not one, but two.

Don't mind me. I am tired and this is a quick one. 

Micky Key