Hideo Itami X Reader (Smut)

I was the first ever female cruiserweight superstar and I was so happy that I was making history. Before I was a cruiserweight, I was in NXT and I worked along side my long time crush, Hideo Itami. Ever since we left each other and he debuted on 205 Live, I was so depressed and sad. But now I get to see him again.

My debut match was against Jack Gallagher. He was a heel on 205 Live and I don't like him. I was happy when Hideo broke Brian Kendrick's nose. I was in my ring gear. It was just like Lana's but mine was pure black with silver.

 It was just like Lana's but mine was pure black with silver

So, after Gallagher did his thing in the ring, I came out to my theme song, which was "Heaven and Hell"

So, after Gallagher did his thing in the ring, I came out to my theme song, which was "Heaven and Hell". (not a real song, just letting ya know. ) Anyway, I was the most beautiful, most powerful, most badass woman on the roster. I was ready to show the world who I was. The bell rang and the match started. I had Gallagher in a headlock and he shoved me out of it but I drop kicked him. I kept hitting and drop kicking him until he was on his knees. After he was weakened enough, I released my secret weapon, the Twisted Chancery. He immediately tapped out. "Here's your winner, Y/N!" I won my debut match and I was happy. Then I heard someone else's music. I turned to see the one name is wanted to see for months. 'Hideo.' I thought.

I left the ring to go backstage but Hideo stopped me. He held my hand and was eyeing up my lips. He then held me close and kissed me. I kissed him back. He let me go and he smiled. I was smiling so big, I couldn't tell I was sad. He left me to go prepare for his own match and I left to go backstage. I saw my former best friend, TJP. "What the hell do you want, TJP?" I asked. He chuckled and said, "You." He grabbed me and tried to kiss me but I broke his arm and nose. "Next time, I won't go easy on you." And I left the arena.

I returned to my rented hotel room and I was getting a hot shower. I was coming out in a towel drying my hair when someone knocked on my door. "Coming!" I went to see who it was and it was Itami still in his gear but has a shirt on. "Hey, Hideo." I was trying to hide my blush but it didn't work. He smiled and kissed my cheek. I told him to come in.

He was on the bed staring at me, trying to imagine what was underneath my towel. He took off his shirt, stood up, walked towards me, and started to massage my back. I quietly moaned. He whispered in my ear, "You like that?" I just nodded. He stopped and hugged me from behind, making me feel his chest with my back. "Y/N, I love you. I have always loved you since you debuted on NXT." "Hideo..." I moaned. He was making me hot for him. "Every time you wear that gear, I try not to think what I would do to you." While he was whispering in my ear, his hands roamed down towards my thighs, my ass, and my pussy.

"Eating your pussy, squeezing your breasts, slapping your ass..." He whispered the last part quietly in my ear and that did it. "Fucking you senseless." 'That's it'. I attacked his lips and he pushed me on the bed. We started to make out and he took my towel off. He was amazed by my body. I wrapped my legs around him and he felt the wetness of my core. He bit my neck and marked me as his. I rubbed his abs as his lips traveled down my body. He reached my pussy. He kissed it lightly and I moaned loudly. He smirked and began to eat me out. I grabbed and tugged his hair. He groaned in my core and licked me harder. I screamed when he did that. "Hideo... I'm gonna..." I couldn't finish because I came hard on his mouth. He cleaned me up and kissed me, letting me taste myself on his lips. "Y/N, you are so fucking sexy. I have waited a long time for this moment." I flipped him over so I was on top. I straddled his hips and placed my hands on his chest.

"So have I." I took off his ring gear he had on still and he was rock hard. I took him in my hand and started to jerk him off. "How bad do you want me?" I asked him. He just groaned in pleasure. "Come on. You can tell me." I whispered in his ear. "How bad do you want me?" "Very bad.." he groaned. I smiled. I licked the tip of his cock and he sucked his breath in. I chuckled and I gave him the best blowjob he has ever gotten. He grabbed my hair and when he did, I grabbed both his hands, interlaced my fingers with his and kept sucking on him. I had him pinned down. "Baby girl, I'm gonna explode..." And he did. He came in my mouth and I hummed when he did. I swallowed every little drop. I let him go and I crawled on top of him. My core was over his cock. "Please, fuck me senseless. Fuck me until I can't walk." I teased him and made him enter me just a little bit. He was getting frustrated and I could see it in his eyes. "Make me cum so many times that I can't cum anymore. Make me cum hard that I scream." I nibbled on his ear and kept teasing his cock. "Fuck. Me. Senseless. Now."

He flipped me and he shoved his cock in me. I screamed. He smirked and slowly started to fuck me. I was so frustrated that I was begging him to go faster. He was fucking me so hard that I was screaming his name. I had came about seven times. He was slowing down and he had made me cum for the eighth time. I was panting and hot. Cum was leaking out of me. Hideo jerked off and came on my stomach and my breasts. He picked me up and took me to the bathroom to wash all the cum off. He helped putting on my bra and panties and placed me in the bed. He put his ring gear back on and crawled in bed with me. I was so weak, all I could do was say, "I love you, Hideo Itami." And I fell asleep. He chuckled and cuddled up with my sleeping body. "I love you too, Y/N." And we slept together peacefully.

What a welcome back gift to you all!!! Everyone is happy that I'm back? I bet you all are because I will be updating a lot. And my next story is a character X author. I won't tell you who it is but you all can guess because I may be doing two.