Sami Zayn x Reader (Fluff)

"Hey, Sami!" I said. "Hey, Y/N! What's up?" "Nothing much. But I got drafted for both RAW and Smackdown." "That's awesome! Good for you!!" He high fived me. "But you have a fight tonight, right?" "Yea. Against....Kevin Owens" He placed his hand on my shoulder. "If I could beat him on Battleground, you can beat him tonight. I believe you can." "Thanks, Sami." I hugged him and went to get ready. My heart was racing. 'Do I love him? No. Focus on my opponent first, then my friend.' I heard my music and I went out my usual mood. Then Kevin Owens came out. He hates me. So bad. We had a bad rivalry between us and tonight it will be settled. I liked his former friend. A lot. And he hated that. "Before we start, I want to say something to Sami Zayn. I like you more than a friend. If you don't feel the same way, I'm fine with us still being friends. But I like, no I love you, Sami. And I'm dedicating my win to you." And we fought. Sami couldn't believe it. 'She feels the same way? I have to tell her.' Sami thought. After an half hour of beating each other up, Kevin was slowing down. I climbed up to the top rope and did my signature move on him. Belly flopped on him and grabbed his head and pulled it back. He tapped. "Here is your winner, Y/N!!!!!!!!!!" The ref raised my arm and everyone cheered. I heard Sami's music. I got scared. He looked........nervous? "Y/N, I didn't know you felt the same way. I...... I love you too." I was happy. I turned and Seth Rollins crashed into me. "What the hell, Seth?!?" Sami said. He grabbed my hair and threw me in the corner. I heard a bell and I was fighting again. Seth ran towards me but I dodged it and he hurt himself. I dragged him and targeted the knee. I hit it so many times he was hurting bad. I pinned him and I won. I left the ring and Roman hit me. 'What's going on?' I thought. He threw me back into the ring. I punched him like thirty times. I did the Bank Statement on him and he tapped. 'That's it. I'm done.' I left the ring again and went home. I sat on my couch, relaxing. I was hurt bad. Three fights in a row is a pain in the butt. And I wanted a shower. I heard a knock and I opened my door. It was Sami. "Hey, Sami." I groaned. "You okay?" I shook my head no. He lifted me up and I squeaked. "You're laying in your bed, no matter what, missy." He closed the door and he took me to my room. "But I want to get a shower!" He took me into my bathroom started a bath for me. "No shower. You're getting a bath." After twenty minutes in the tub, I was clean. He helped me get dressed and placed me on my bed. I was getting sleepy. I yawned and placed my head on my pillow. Sami laid next to me and placed his arm on my waist. "I love you, Sami." I mumbled and fell to sleep. "I love you too. Goodnight, my love." And he fell asleep next to me.  

Well, this is another one of my written stories. Hope you all like it.