Baron Corbin x Reader (Smut)

Baron took me to his house and he immediately took the belt off me. “Baron, are you okay?” He sighed. I rubbed his back while he was looking at my championship. “I want an opportunity for this, but I don’t want to fight you.” He put down my title and turned to look at me. “I will not fight you. I love you and I will not hurt you ever. I will not raise a hand. Only if it is for your protection.” “Baron… I know you want an opportunity…” I went over to my title and held it in my hands. “But this is the first time I ever held this championship in my hands. I held the WWF championship 7 times and I had the Divas and Women’s championships so many times. But not this one.” I started to cry. Baron came over and comforted me. “Baby, it’s okay. I will not fight you. But if you lose it, I will get the chance to become champion and together…” He kissed me and I accidently dropped the belt. I ran my finger through his hair. He pulled back.

“We will become champion. But now…” He rubbed my sides and I quietly moaned. “I’m giving you the Lone Wolf.” He lifted me and nibbled on my neck. He took me to his bedroom and placed me on his bed. He attacked my neck like a...wolf. I started to moan a little bit louder. He smirked on my neck. He slipped off my shirt and he was staring at my scars. I looked away. He made me look at him. I’m scared. He just smiled at me. “Baby, they’re beautiful. Like you.” He kissed every single scar. I unclipped my bra and he took it off. He loved my body. My imperfections were perfect for him but I was cutting myself. I was starting to cry. “Baby girl. What’s wrong?” He was worried about me.

“I’m sorry if I’m crying.” He hugged me. “Is it your scars?” I nodded. “It’s fine. Tell me why.” “I wanted to kill myself.” “Oh, baby.” He kissed my tears away. “Why would you kill yourself?” “My brother. He’s an ass and he has been telling me to kill myself because I’m ugly and I won’t have someone to love me.” “Well, he’s wrong.” He took his shirt off and I admired his tattoos. I touched them. He smiled at me. “Maybe after we make love, I will get you a body tattoo.” I smiled at him. “Okay, Baron.” I had tattoos on my arms like him but not on my body. That’s where I could cut myself. He kissed me and rubbed my breasts. I moaned in the kiss. He let go and attacked my left breast with his lips. I ran my fingers through his long, dark hair. He switched to my right breast. I was in heaven and I didn’t notice he pulled my pants off. He rubbed his hands on my smooth legs. I moaned very loudly. “Oh...Baron…” “I didn’t even get started, my prey…” He said sexually. He pulled my fire red panties down with his teeth. He looked at them and said “I’m keeping them.” I giggled a little bit but I stopped until he blew on my pussy. I bit my lip. “Finally, I’ve been waiting all night to do this.” And he dove right in and ate me out. I basically screamed when he ate me out. He loved the taste and didn’t stop until I came. “Corbin… I about to… cum…” “Do it. I want to taste you.” He then added two fingers and I exploded. I screamed and came on his lips. He licked it all up. I was panting hard. He licked my body up to my lips and kissed me. I could taste myself on him. “You taste amazing.” I was starting to blush. “But I want you to have some of the Lone Wolf before we get to the best part.” He started to unbuckle his jeans.

I got on my knees. I pulled his jeans and boxers down. I was shocked by his size. “How is it gonna fit?” I said to myself. “It will.” I blushed in embarrassment. “Here, give me your hand.” I gave him my hand and he place it on him. “Stroke it and suck it like a lollipop. I know you’re a virgin. I am, too. But I did some research.” “I bet you did.” I started to stroke it. He moaned quietly. “Want to sit on the bed?” He nodded and sat on the bed. I got on top of him and started to suck him. I bobbed my head up and down and stroked the rest of him that couldn’t fit in my mouth. He was moaning badly. ‘Music to my ears.’ I thought. I felt him pulse in my mouth. “Oh god. Baby girl… I’m about to…” He came in my mouth. He groaned so sexy that got me wet in an instant. I swallowed it all. I let go of him with a pop and kissed him. “You know, for a virgin, you’re really good.” Baron said. “Thank you” “But…” He flipped me so he was on top. “That was just the beginning, Y/W/N (Your Wrestler Name).”

He lined up with me and pushed through. He did it fast and it felt like he tore me in half. I screamed and started to cry. “Baby, I’m sorry.” He kissed my tears and rubbed my sides. “It hurts…” I said. “I know baby girl. Just bear with it.” I nodded. He kissed me and started to move to see if I was still hurting. I tensed up a little bit and he stopped. He pulled back. “Still in pain?” “A little.” He was so worried about me. “Baron, I know you are worried about me but I am a strong woman. I can take the pain.” “Okay.” “But, please not inside. I want my career to last.” He chuckled. “Of course.” And he started again, but this time it didn’t hurt at all. I was moaning quietly. “Faster…please.” He smirked and went faster. I was screaming and he was groaning. “Baby, you are so tight.” “Baron, I think I’m gonna cum!!” “Please do.” He groaned. He hit that spot and that did it. I came. “Baron!!” I scream and came on him. He thrusted and pulled out and came on my pelvis. We panted and he cleaned me up. He wiped my pelvis and licked my pussy. I was so exhausted to complain. When he was finished, he flopped next to me and covered both of us with the cover. He pulled me towards him and I snuggled into his chest.

“Corbin, that was the best night I ever had.” I said. “I’m happy it was.” He responded. “But I want to thank you Baron. for understanding me and loving me, even though I have these scars.” “I will always love you, baby.” He lightly kissed me and he laid my head on his chest. He combed his fingers through my hair, making me fall asleep. And we fell asleep together. And that night on, we had such a wonderful relationship.