Trevor Lee X Reader (Fight, Fluff + Smut)

My first thought when I entered the stadium was 'I was home.' It was two weeks before IMPACT vs. Lucha Underground. I had a fight against Trevor Lee. He had been trying to get back with me and I snapped. I was ready and my music hit.

I had leather pants, a leather tank, my ring boots, my cloak, and my black mask. I ever painted my upper half of my face black. I was ready for a fight. I was in my corner taking off my cloak and mask and I saw Trevor Lee with his dog, Caleb Conley.

Trevor looked at me and winked. I growled loudly at him. The bell rang and I launched at him. It was a Hell of Horrors match so anything goes. I punched him and bit his shoulder. I was monstrous tonight. And my fans love it. He tried to hit me but I got his leg and twisted it until it felt like it was gonna snap. He tapped and I won the match. I left the ring and went to my dressing room. I felt blood dripping and I saw my arm. It was cut. Bad. 'Sami.'

I turned around and saw him. I ran towards him and attacked. After the fight, I smiled evilly at him. I licked my lips and tasted blood. I felt a cut on my lip. "Shit" I muttered in a low voice. I left the arena and went home. I unlocked my front door and walked in. Before I could close my door, I saw Trevor Lee. "Hey, Y/N!" "Trevor." "Look, I'm sorry. It's just you're so beautiful and I want you in my life. I don't want Callihan to destroy you. I know about your rivalry with him. Please..." He held my hands. I smiled and kissed him. He roughly kissed me back. He kicked my door closed and made me jump onto his hips. My arms wrapped around his neck, scratching his clothed back. I moaned in the kiss. His hands roamed towards my ass and squeezed it. I moaned so bad, I wanted his cock in me right now. "Bedroom or bathroom?" "Let's do something more... different tonight. Bedroom and tie me down, you bad bad boy." He smirked at me and bit my neck while making his way to the bedroom.

He laid me down and demanded me to take everything off. "Strip everything. Now." I immediately went for my top and pants. I went for my bra and he stopped me. "You've done well so far, my good girl. Let me take care of this." He tied my hands to the bedposts. His hands went towards the back of my bra and he unclipped it. He smelled it and loved the scent of me. I swear he was getting bigger by the minute. "You are so fucking sexy. I just want to cover you in my cum inches thick." I was bitting my cut lip and it hurt. "Ow. " I said in pain. "Baby, you okay? "I shook my head. He kissed me deeply and tasted the blood. " Baby, your lip is bleeding. Don't worry. It'll heal. " I smiled. "Now... " He touched my clit and I wanted to scream. He tied my feet to other posts and ripped my panties off.

"Let's finish what we started. " Trevor dove in and I screamed so loud, I thought I was gonna lose my voice. He licked, kissed, and sucked on my clit. I came twice in his mouth. He growled and licked it all up. He kissed me, tasting myself on his lips. "Ready, baby? " I nodded and he took off his boxers and slowly thrusted in. I moaned quietly but there wasn't no pain because he was the one I lost my virginity to and I'm glad I'm back with him.  "Oh, Trevor baby. I missed that feeling of your cock in my pussy. I missed that. I missed you. " He smiled and kissed me. "I missed you too. I'm glad I found you again. I want to be with you forever. " He untied me and made me hug him with his cock buried inside me. "Before we make love again, I want to ask you something. Will you be my wife?" I smiled. "Yes. " And he started to thrust nice and slow. I moaned quietly in his ear. He went and little faster but it was and normal pace. "Oh, Trevor. Please, make me cum!" "Oh I am, baby girl." He started to thrust hard and I screamed. I wanted to cum so bad. "Baby girl, I'm cumming!!!" "Me too!" After I said that, we both came together. He held me in his arms for a minute and then he pulled out. He laid down and pulled me down with him. "I love you Trevor." I said to him. He smiled, kissed my forehead and cuddled with me while combing my hair with his fingers. "I love you too, baby girl. I'll stay with you forever and protect you and our babies. And here." He gave me such a beautiful engagement ring. "To be official. The future Mrs. Lee." I laughed and places my head on his chest and we both fell asleep together.

The next few days I was getting really sick and I had to get a pregnancy test from the store. I bought one and I took the test. It was positive. I was pregnant. I told Trevor and he was happy. We were going to be a happy family. He placed his hand on my tummy and said "Hi, my little angel. Soon you will see how Mommy and Daddy wrestle. My future champion. I'm so happy, baby." "Me too." I kissed Trevor and he kissed my tummy for the unborn child. I can't wait for my little angel to be born.

So this is the first of the IMPACT Wrestling stories. Tell me if I should finish this one, when the baby is born, and if you like this. I am working on two now. Sami Callihan and Jimmy Jacobs. Comment on this if you want IMPACT or Lucha Underground based stories. Because I will do them. It took me a while to find a picture of Trevor Lee good enough for this. (The picture was on his Twitter account) Anyway, tell me if you like and want more!!

Michelle!