Tye Dillinger x Reader (Fluff)

"10! 10! 10!" I heard the crowd chant for my perfect ten, Tye Dillinger. Yes, I had the longest crush on him ever since we came to NXT together. We are best friends and we are always there for each other. He had my back and I had his. And I never had the chance to tell him that I loved him because of my matches. I am like one of the guys, literally. I fight men mostly. Even though I am a girl, I like to fight the men. And usually I will win but sometimes I lose but that is a reason to work harder and push myself to get to my ultimate goal, the WWE Championship. And I have to fight Jinder Mahal and his minions, also known as The Singh Brothers, to get it. But that is later in my career. Right now, I have Aiden English tonight. After about twenty minutes of throwing each other around in the ring, I had enough of his game and kicked him in the abdomen and hit him with a neckbreaker. I wasn't paying attention and he hit me with the Director's Cut and picked up the win. "Here's your winner, Aiden English!" I was shocked and disgusted by him. "And that is why I am the Drama King!" He sang. I was mad at myself. I left the ring and went to my locker. I was throwing stuff and punching the walls. I was even swearing my mouth off. I was becoming my persona, like my friend Finn Bálor. I was a great fighter and now I am becoming what I am known as The Lunatic.

I got my stuff and went to the gym to let out my inner lunatic. Tye was looking for me after his match. But all he found was my trashed locker room and a note painted on the wall in my blood. Yes I cut myself on my finger to write the note. And the note said "It's coming. And it's dying to meet you..." Tye knows me very well and he knows what that meant and he needs to find me. Quick. I was walking home from the gym, trying to calm down my lunatic side, and I hear rustling in the alley. I ignored it and kept walking home. Then I felt a knife at my neck and it hit me. I went crazy. I attacked the stalker and killed him with his own knife. I left the knife in his heart and went home, breathing heavy like a beast. I went home and I crashed on the couch and looked at my hands. "Oh, no." I said. My veins were turning purple, just as I expected. I stood up and walked to the mirror. It was happening. "Not now. Please." I said. My hair was turning black, my skin was transforming into a crystal blue. Then I realized the date and time. October 31st, midnight. "And this year as well. The curse is in full effect." Yep, I said it. Curse. I was cursed when I was four and my parents tried to stop the witch before she completed it but it was too late and all three of them were dead in front of my eyes. I grew up with Tye and his family and I never told him about this.

I was getting voices in my head. I clutched my head tightly. "No. Stop. Make them stop. No!!" I screamed. Tye was outside my door and heard everything. He broke down the door and saw me and gasped. "Tye! Stay away! I was cursed at a young age. I was too afraid to tell you and before I completely transform,--" I screamed as the pain was getting worse. "No!! I love you, Y/N!!" And he kissed me right then and there. I kissed back and the pain stopped. The voices silenced. I looked at my hands, normal colored skin and veins. I looked at the mirror. I was back to normal. "Tye, you saved me." I hugged him while crying. "Baby, I always loved you since we let you come into our home. Ever since I saw that note, I knew the lunatic side of you was coming out and I had to do something." "The curse has been lifted." A female voice said. "All actions done by you will be reversed and tomorrow, your new life will begin." I turned to see my mother's spirit. She smiled and I waved to her. She waved back. "Good luck, my daughter. Take care of yourself and your boyfriend. I will be watching over you two." And she disappeared. I was happy to be normal again. As we went outside, the sun rose up to the beginning of a brand new day. I looked at Tye and he smiled at me. "So, my girlfriend. What do you want to do today?" I thought for a minute and said, "How about we find English and give him a chance to find him a partner and have a tag team match? I want revenge for what he did to me yesterday." "Sounds like the perfect day to me." and he kissed me to start my brand new life off good.

So you all are wondering what did I do to this story? Well it is Halloween season so, it is a Halloween themed fanfiction. I hope all of you like it and I hope it gets everyone in the Halloween spirit. As always, I would like to have some feedback on this and if I should do more like this and please give me more requests. I have some here that I will start but I only have a few. Please keep them coming. 

Micky Key