AJ Styles x Reader (Part 3)

"I have to stop. I can't continue right now. While I'm...you know." I was on the phone with Mr. McMahon. "Yes, sir. I'll be back as soon as possible." "Thank you, sir. Goodbye." I hung up. I went to the bathroom and checked if I was pregnant. It has been a few days and I felt so sick. I looked at the test. Positive. I'm happy and scared. 'What will AJ think?' "I have to tell AJ." I held my stomach. "It's his. He got me pregnant." I turned to see AJ shocked. "You're.....pregnant?" I nodded and said, "It's yours as well." He hugged me crying. "I'm gonna be a father!!" I hugged him back. "And I know you will be the best father to our future champion." He smiled. "And there's something I have to tell you." He got on one knee and I started to cry. "AJ..." "Y/N, you're the most beautiful woman I ever seen, met, and loved. This will be a dream come true if...." He pulled out a red velvet box and opened it to present a beautiful diamond ring. "If you would be my wife and marry me?" I cried and said, "Yes. Yes, I will!" He put the ring on my finger and hugged me. I cried in his chest. "It is Monday and I need to be at Raw. Would you like to come with me?" "I would love to."

He went out and did his stuff. He had a mic. "Before I do anything, I would like to introduce someone I love very much. My future wife, Y/N." I came out and he held my hand. We went to the ring. The Miz was there with his wife. "Well, AJ finally got a girl." "Shut up, Miz. Don't talk to him like that." I told him. "And you don't speak to my husband like that." "Oh, what are you gonna do? Fight me? Well, I can break that pretty little face of yours, missy." I told her. "Hey, don't fight, sweetheart." AJ held me and rubbed my back. "Keep you and your girl away from me, my girl, and our child." We left the ring. I was starting to cry and was becoming depressed. "Babe, are you okay?" "No, my depression's coming back." I wanted a blade in my hand bad. I felt one and I looked at AJ. He nodded and had a towel in his hand. I shakily took the first swipe. I did it for ten minutes. After that, I was a mess. "It's okay, dear. I still love you." He cleaned my arm and hugged me tight. "Let's go home." We went home and I stayed home until our son was born. He was named AJ Styles Jr., after his father. We got married two months before he was born. And Rusev and Lana are gonna be his godparents. And we lived happily ever after, fighting in the ring and living as a happy family.

Third part is done. AJ Styles is finished!!! I will be working on Charlotte and Becky tonight. But keep the requests coming!! I need them so I won't be as depressed. I'm caught up on my schoolwork, so I got hours to update this book for you all. And you can't teach that!!!!!