I am doing something different!!

Yep! I am doing something different with my book! I am now doing stories with wrestlers from IMPACT Wrestling and Lucha Underground, the other wrestling shows I watch. I also have done an Alister Black and Reader story on paper when I was bored in class. I will publish it soon but I want to get my next two stories done. Tomorrow is my haircut so today is the last day for my long hair. I am getting my hair cut short again and getting it dyed lighter again. I have always wanted short hair for a while and I will soon and I won't be able to get on here until probably tomorrow night. And my first final is finished. I have three more to go and I have my two hardest coming up so I will not be on for my next two finals.

Plus, I have to finish watching the Greatest Royal Rumble. I am on Entrant 46. It sucks when you have class and you want to watch a PPV. So I have to finish up the Rumble. I kinda skip the major matches except for the Casket match. That I wanted to see. That was awesome. So I got to catch up on that. I got a lot to do. But my first year in college is done and I am happy. I will get everything done for this book and add the story I did.

Michelle