Charlotte Flair x Male Reader

The Queen. The RAW Women's Champion. She is so strong and so beautiful. I want to marry her so badly. I am a heavily tattooed man and I think she won't go out with me. I just put my head down and walk away from the women. I sat by myself and just stare at the tweets. I always see tweets say that I'm not good enough for her and I'm a freak. I came to WWE to become a better person, not to kill myself but it seems like it. Charlotte looks over to me and see me depressed. She goes over to Becky. She came to RAW to support Charlotte.

"Hey, Charlotte. What's wrong?" "I'm worry about Y/N. He's getting tweets about him being a freak and that he is not good enough for...me. I know I loved him but does he love me?" "Girl, by the way he looks at you while you fight, he loves you too." "Really?" She nodded. She ran to find me and I was still sitting there. She breathed a deep breath and walked over to me. "Y/N?" I looked up to see Charlotte pink. "Charlotte. Hi." "I wanted to tell you that I love you too." She held my hand. I was happy. I squeezed her hand. She smiled at me and I kissed her. She kissed me back. I pulled back and said. "I promise not to ever hurt you. Ever." I hugged her. She snuggled into my chest. And it was a start to a very beautiful relationship inside and outside WWE.

This one is done as well!! Even though I have never done stories like this, I think they are not good. Please give me feedback and if I should do more Female superstars x male readers.  Maybe I can try same sex stories like female superstar x female reader and vice versa. Writing the last two really helped me be distracted from my depression. Please give me more requests because I have tonight and the whole day tomorrow.